It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My computer is dead... just letting all my buddies know.......... :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hello everyone, my name is ragster, and as of 9:00 pm est my beloved computer mr.compaq crashed and was found dead, due to a having his powersupply fried.

The causes of this are still unknown, but mr. ragster will not be having a computer anymore to continue as much as often his current life here on ATS, BTS, PTS....

Hey guys its me, my comp died, iam using another one that iam not aloud to use, so yea, i truly do not know when ill be back, iam gonna have to wait and try and find a power source or some type of new computer

for now i just want to thank everyone for being a great help and great job

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Aw, man!! Sounds like what I had happen to me about a month and a half ago. If you happen to see this post DO NOT KEEP TRYING TO BOOT UP with the fried power supply.

Chances are it is not regulating voltage if it is giving any at all. That is what happened to mine, causing a massive overvoltage to the motherboard components.

So even though you do get a new power supply, your MoBo may be already damaged as well.

Sorry to hear about this. But it should get the computer that you are wanting to build kicked into high gear.

As a last resort, stop over to an internet cafe, to check in here once in a while...

Mechanic 32.

new topics

join