It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Bay Wisconin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just want to know one thing.

What was that black box President Bush took out of his pocket at Green bay.

Also, Who was that guy to whom he gave that black box.

Also, what did the President wisper in his ear.

This was highly unusual. His security guys were puzzled at this unexpected behavior. But they did not approach the President to find out.

What the hell happened on that tarmac. What was said. What was that little box.

President's airplane the Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet, Air Force One, lands at Green Bay, Wisconsin, on August 10, 2006. President Bush comes down the steps, and walks up to this fat guy. President puts his hands into his pocket and takes out a black box. Time is exactly 3:51 pm GMT. I know that because I immediately looked at the watch.

He gave the black box to this fat guy, and also whispered something in his ear.

No one was allowed near while all this happened. Why. What was said. What was in that box.

Something very fishy went on in Green Bay.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe he's going to remarry Laura, and wants it to be a surprise?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know what it costs to run a 747, but AF 1 probably cost a million dollars a minute. Could B43 not have made that same lame brain non-speech at Crawford?

Or is he banned from creating a public nuisance due to Ms. Sheeran? I’d guess some GOP type is in electoral trouble in Wisconsin and B43 was asked to fly up to give him a boost. If so, then the RNC is supposed to pay for the 747 trip. Hmm?

[edit on 8/10/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh, please!!

Like President Bush is the only President to fly around the nation in Air Force One. Really...foolish, please think before you make such petty complaints.

Also, this "black box" i'm sure is of no importance or they would have exchanged it in private, and not in frount of people or camras.

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Could someone link me to the footage in question? I dont remember the part about black boxes changing hands.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
I just want to know one thing.

This was highly unusual. His security guys were puzzled at this unexpected behavior.

they were? DId you speak to them about it, you were there right?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

I don't know what it costs to run a 747, but AF 1 probably cost a million dollars a minute. Could B43 not have made that same lame brain non-speech at Crawford?

Or is he banned from creating a public nuisance due to Ms. Sheeran? I’d guess some GOP type is in electoral trouble in Wisconsin and B43 was asked to fly up to give him a boost. If so, then the RNC is supposed to pay for the 747 trip. Hmm?

[edit on 8/10/2006 by donwhite]

We have Republicans in Wisconsin???

...First Ive heard of it.

top topics

join