It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ned Lamont --- Skull + Bones all over agian????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I saw on CNN that this noob Ned Lamont is gonna be a big shot over in the Democratic party this year.

I heard what he said. "We need to invest in schools, healthcare, and get out of the war " "I understand the importance of small buisness" "We are tired of Incumbants"

This stuff sounds Great right? Good stuff ?

SO i asked... Who the heck is this dude??

Guess what i found out???

en.wikipedia.org...

""Lamont grew up in Syosset, NY and is the heir to the fortune of his great-grandfather, Thomas W. Lamont, who was a partner of the banking and finance firm J. P. Morgan & Co. After graduating from Phillips Exeter Academy in 1972, Ned Lamont earned a bachelor's degree from Harvard University in 1976 and a Masters of Public and Private Management from what is now known as the Yale School of Management in 1980. He began his career working for a small newspaper in Ludlow, VT.[3]""

Well well, lookie what we have here.

""Lamont is the great-grandson of former J.P. Morgan & Co. Chairman Thomas W. Lamont, and has a self-reported net worth valued between $90 million and $300 million,""

This guys Freaking rich!!!!! Hes a LIAR obvioiusly, hes neck deep in BIG buisness from what these HUGE $$$$ numbers say.

It also says he went to Yale.
So, Is this guy Skull and Bones or what??

Anyone know if he was actually on the skull an bones list??

Lets go dig up some facts.
And then spread the word agianst this guy.
He looks pretty dirty to me.

hes acting like hes a "new guy" and hes "for the small guys"
which is a Complete lie!

Talk about a Poser!!! This guy is as Fake and Manufactured as they come.

Dont believe the lies.

Lets get to the bottom of this, Is he skull+bones??

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Kind of brash of you to jump to conclusions that this guy is "dirty" solely by your assumptions and what Wikipedia says. Why don't you base you opinions of of his actions?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Brash assumptions?

He's a politician, of course he's dirty

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
been digging a little and already finding dirt

Whos Thomas William Lamont, Jr.?

""11) H.P. Davison Sr. had brought Thomas Lamont into the Morgan firm. Lamont funded the American Communist Party which acted as the espionage wing of the Soviet Union. See recently published Venona papers. E. H. Harriman, Russell Sage and J.P. Morgan also heavily funded the Red Cross's participation in the overthrow that would end in the mass murder of millions.

12) Sometime later the U.S. Congress called Thomas Lamont's son Corliss Lamont... "probably the most persistent propagandist for the Soviet Union to be found anywhere in the United States." Lamont was also a director of the American Civil Liberties Union and a member of the American Association for the United Nations. The Communist goals dovetail perfectly, (as planned), with the Council on Foreign Relations goal of a World Government. ""

www.wealth4freedom.com...

On Black Thursday in 1929, he was acting head of J.P. Morgan & Co.
His other son, Thomas Stilwell Lamont, was later vice-chairman of Morgan Guaranty Trust and a fellow of the Harvard Corporation.[1] His great-grandson, Ned Lamont, is the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate from Connecticut.
en.wikipedia.org...

Council of Foreign Relations
Lansing Lamont CFR
Peter T. Lamont CFR
Thomas Stilwell Lamont CFR/Pilgrim Soc.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

this is barely scratching the surface, obviously from a quick glance at google, this guys family history is deeply involved in this whole mess

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
Brash assumptions?

He's a politician, of course he's dirty

Saddly, Your 100% correct

and to think...i thought this Ned Lamont Guy was awesome for about 10seconds until i found out Who is Is...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It also says he went to Yale.
So, Is this guy Skull and Bones or what??

Anyone know if he was actually on the skull an bones list??

Lets go dig up some facts.
And then spread the word agianst this guy.
He looks pretty dirty to me.

hes acting like hes a "new guy" and hes "for the small guys"
which is a Complete lie!

Talk about a Poser!!! This guy is as Fake and Manufactured as they come.

Dont believe the lies.

Lets get to the bottom of this, Is he skull+bones??

Here is the only list I could find for Skull and Bones for the year he graduated Yale.

I am at work and don't have an image viewer on the computer to zoom in to read the names, but if he was in the society, he should be in this picture.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
aha i found a list of Skull and Bones membership

i dont know if its accurate or complete, but heres the link

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

i dont see Mr Lamont on here...

But, i did find some interesting things...

Ever heard of Scroll and Key? its like Skull and Bones buddys at Yale or something another...
They are obviously Connected to the Pilgram's Society , of which Lamont is a member of.
home.planet.nl...

""The London chapter of the Pilgrims Society was established on July 11, 1902, followed by
a New York chapter on January 13, 1903. It's patron is the British monarch, who has plenty of representatives attending the meetings. A member of the Royal family usually attends the London diners.

As you'll find out by looking at the membership list, the Pilgrims Society has clearly fused together the business centers of New York and London, together with a large portion of the political centers of both nations. Ninety percent of the American members are top-level bankers and businessmen from New York city. ""

""The club is secret. It might be one of those 'open-secrets', but it's secret nonetheless. If it wasn't, we would have read about it in the history books, we would know all the details of the meetings, and we would have membership lists in the public domain.""

""As already stated, those who own or run the major banking houses, law firms, and insurance companies in the London and New York area will be invited to join, together with a few very specific government officials. This always includes the president of the United States, the U.S. Secretary of State and the U.S. ambassador to Great Britain. On the right you can see which other delegates traditionally are recruited into Pilgrims. Chancellors, Chief Justices, and Attorney Generals seem to be frequent members also. Occasional exceptions have been made to allow writers, composers and art collectors into the society.""

""That's basically all there is to this Pilgrims Society; it's a dining club.""

Lets take a Deeper Dig into Scroll and Key, Pilgrims Society, and perhaps the 3rd major secret club at Yale, "Wolf's Head" *I think thats the name, not sure tho of course

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
keep reading this website it seems to have alot of info about this pilgrims society and its connections to everything else; it admits the info is sketchy at best, but hes obviously dug up some interesting stuff

home.planet.nl...

some interesting points

""After analyzing the Pilgrims Society members list of about 360 names (updated in the meantime), I found that the institutions you see on the left were the most often represented. About 75% of this list is American and 25% British (rough estimate). This means that about 1 in 3 of the U.S. members of the Pilgrims Society is a confirmed member of the CFR. Striking is the fact that such a large percentage of CFR members are executive officers. About 50% of all the CFR executive officers have been confirmed members of the Pilgrims Society, which seems to indicate that quite possibly all of them are.""

Function Amount
CFR non-executive members 45
CFR executive members 33
Carnegie Institute executives 21
FED executive positions 21
J.P. Morgan executives 17
Chase Bank executives 16
Skull & Bones 11
President World Bank 4 (of 10)

""The reason that you find quite a few Skull & Bones members (or members who have family in Skull & bones) in the Pilgrims Society is probably because Yale is a prestigious University and a first choice for many law and MBA students. It's also located very close to New York. Don't kid yourself however, 20 year old boys don't rule anything. You'll also find at least 5 Scroll & Key members and many more Yale students who haven't been into any society. But as far as I can see, the Pilgrims Society is open to anyone who learns enough, works enough, and winds up in the right place for a Pilgrims invitation. Harvard and Columbia are other common universities where Pilgrims have studied""

looking around we see who the Pilgrams really are

They are on the Top of the food chain
"J.P. Morgan and Rockefeller associates ...
Watson and Watson Jr. of IBM ...
Douglas Dillon Sr. and Jr....
Averell Harriman is involved...
Ford was involved, and looking at the prominent presence of the Ford Foundation in the Pilgrims Society, he probably was a member too. "

***edit to add = i also see that Henry Kissinger , and the Rothschilds are also pilgrims**

This is an All-Star Team of "Conspirators"
How many conspiracy theorys revolve around these guys??

The list goes on and on, you really have to read that website i linked above, if Any of its true, it really exposes alot of information about what these guys are really about.

Its like a upper tier of the whole network it seems.
A point of connection for many other "groups"

How far does it go tho? I just barely grabbed the shovel and started digging 30minutes ago...what if i spend years digging into this ditch?

These guys have incredible power...

almost seems they control the FED too...

added in edit=
**Ok , so from what im gathering here, it appears that this "Pilgrims Society" which i never heard of until Today, strangly, is more secret than Skull and Bones and all those other groups.

It seems that the Pilgrams Society is an Upper Tier of this pyramid of power.
This appears to me a meeting point for CFR Trilateral FED International Bankers leaders of Corporations Political Intrests Brit Royal Family etc etc etc

I have one question tho, Where are the Oil Guys and the Military Industrial guys??
They seem to be the Only big dogs not mentioned so far

Perhaps theres even a higher tier of the power pyramid, where the Oil guys come in and the Military Industrial big wigs from Boeing / Lockeed etc etc

This is just speculation of course.
I want to find the next tier...So ill be looking for info about it.

The next tier is probably so secretive that I wont find anything on it at all.
Lets find out.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay,

The article states that Mr. Lamont went to Harvard not Yale. He was never an undergrad at Yale, never. So, he can't be in Skull & Bones.

-- Boat

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hes a LIAR obvioiusly

Huh?

He's a liar because one of this 8 great grandparents was JP Morgan? He was in SnB because he's rich and went to Yale? And that makes him a liar??

About 50% of all the CFR executive officers have been confirmed members of the Pilgrims Society, which seems to indicate that quite possibly all of them are.""

Wow, again with the poor logic. Half of them are in the group, therefore they are all in the group? Are they all liars too???

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Okay,

The article states that Mr. Lamont went to Harvard not Yale. He was never an undergrad at Yale, never. So, he can't be in Skull & Bones.

-- Boat

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Boatphone]

""and a Masters of Public and Private Management from what is now known as the Yale School of Management in 1980. ""

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Hes a LIAR obvioiusly

Huh?

He's a liar because one of this 8 great grandparents was JP Morgan? He was in SnB because he's rich and went to Yale? And that makes him a liar??

=====> No, But i was under the impression 99.9999% of all Politicians were Liars?
Correct me if im wrong but .... lol

About 50% of all the CFR executive officers have been confirmed members of the Pilgrims Society, which seems to indicate that quite possibly all of them are.""

Wow, again with the poor logic. Half of them are in the group, therefore they are all in the group? Are they all liars too???

That was probably something said on that website, which i didnt write, its just what Their logic was, my logic would say if 50% were members, than the other 50% were accomplices in some level or another, if not just for good conversation buddys alone.

Hey now, if your in the same car with someone who breaks a law, your automatically legally considered an accomplice to the crime even if in minimal terms, and are due some form of punishment even if minimal.

At least in my state, thats how we look at things, and thats how our law is set up.

So, even if the other 50% arent in it, which i wouldnt claim they were or werent unless i knew with reasonable doubt , they could reasonably be referred to as accomplices of said group 1.

Now i really dont think that was my direct quote, i think u quoted the arcticle i found on like my 2nd google search or something.

It was just meant as a tidbit to get everyone looking into the Subject digging information up to conjecture with me as to dig to the bottom of it so to speak.

Just adding a simple remark is Not the type of "Conjecture" i was searching for.
I was looking for the goods. I wanted photos. The bottom of it .

me throwing up a few websites means "hey guys, toss up more websites that say Different things about this subject. Prove this wrong. Show me another path of information. So far, the only path of information i see is one depicting a rich, opulant, wealthy man, running for office, claiming the same wishful promises that every other politician claimed, of which few ever held those promises, especially those whom were so wealthy.

Whats a Politicians Track record with being truthful? and being Honest and keeping their promises?

Does anyone have any insight / debate / substance to add to this?
Or have we lost our desire to dig?

No one ever said that everything we dug up would be true/false.

Digging thiings up isnt "Claiming" something, its a process of information gathering designed to spur more information gathering in others, which can help us form more educated opinions.

It doesnt matter what side u lean on politicially, information is information and can be spun anyway your personality spins it.

"The war in iraq" good or bad? either way u look at it, theres no denying the fact there is in fact a "war in iraq" and that its a realistic perception of the world in that aspect of todays society.

Well, "Ned Lamont is a pilgram aristocrat elite type guy" is there any information to the contrary to this? if so, im quite curious to see it.

Wether you believe being elite is good/bad/neutral is your opinion. Thats the whole "my take" or "your take" on the matter of discussion.

Despite my own opinions, is the information at least 80% factual? thats the question. Wether u agree with my opinion of the information is the least important aspect of the discussion, in my opinion.

And the websites i linked do indeed express particular opinions on the Information presented. Thats fine, we all disagree sometimes about things, and sometimes we agree. Thats great.

But is that info factual? If you have more info that builds upon the credibility , post it.
If you have info that disputes the credibility of said information, Post it.

Thats where the real discussion comes from IMO.

I will admit i dislike politicians and their ilk to a great extent, i just dont trust them at all.

Do you Trust Politicians? Im just questioning things here publicly.

So please, Dont bash my opinions, or other peoples opinions, until we have more information that can weigh agianst those opinions and create a real actual full fleged debate on serious grounds.

thats what i seek, and i know this community is capable of it.
Thank you for your time

BTW Mods, i think the title of the thread should be changed to "Ned lamont , Dirt Digging" or something of that nature since the original question posed by the threads title has been nullified by the revelations that he was in fact not a skull and bones member, but most likely a member of corresponding alternate groups which are linked.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

""and a Masters of Public and Private Management from what is now known as the Yale School of Management in 1980. ""

Thats a graduate program, SnB is for undergrads, not graduates.

Hey now, if your in the same car with someone who breaks a law,

Sure, but if we both are in the same social club? No way.

I did see earlier that he was a morgan and I was like 'Whoa!"

But then, I didn't support him in the first place.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Maybe you don't understand how higher education works.

He got his undergrad degree at HARVARD. Then...

He went to the "Yale school of Management in 1980". For his Masters degree.

The only way to become a member of Skull & Bones is to be "tapped" your seinor year in college (undergrad) at Yale. He did not go to Yale. He is not in Skull & Bones.

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I dislike Ned Lamont, but just because he is "rich" doesn't mean that he is in Skull & Bones or evil. Geez.

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I thought they tap juniors? Its only seniors? Yeesh, whats the point.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This guys Freaking rich!!!!! Hes a LIAR obvioiusly, hes neck deep in BIG buisness from what these HUGE $$$$ numbers say.

What exactly makes him a liar? Anyone who didn't know he is a very wealthy individual well before the conn primary ended was just plain uniformed. It isn't Ned Lamont's fault you decided to research him AFTER the election. It is/was a well known and established fact. Lieberman tried to use this against Lamont in one of the debates on television -- I guess you must have missed that debate.

Also, Ned challenged Lieberman to adhere to spending limits, and said Lieberman could choose the limit. Lieberman refused. I believe Lieberman also outspent Lamont on the campaign.

top topics

join