It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: Random Image . NET users

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Notice: We have received many emails about the random image rotation function in the previous software, we are working on having this function built into our new software. If you registered before the 10th Aug then you will need to create another account, our new software has many new functions which we are sure you will be happy with. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

well thats why my avies are now x's so anyone else who is using this might find this of intrest.

randomimage.net...

hollah

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Odd...

Mine still appears to work...

EDIT:

PLEASE NOTE - Due to software issues, we are working on a new system. Some old rotations may no longer work. Contact us if you require assistance at help[AT]randomimage.net

So it looks like it only impacts some of them.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
no yours in an x

i had to reupload all mine

also i'm not sure how to make them alternate now, it only gives me to link to a single img

i've had some beers

so maybe i'm not glooking right spot?

halp me loami-wan ken loamy, you are my only hope

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wait a minute....what do you mean mine is an X? I see my avatars just fine....and ten minutes ago YOURS were fine too.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well i use to be able to see mine then they turned x's on me, someone said they were x's in avy thread i was thinking to myself lawl n00bz refresh but i just got back from zucchis and now mine are x's but NOW i am using one from photobucket.

However yours are missing to me as well.

i reuploaded all mine to randomimages but no clue how to rotate them and even then the code it gave me wouldnt work for a single img, it worked in mem center but not in posts....

i tried davatar.com/net not sure but they suck it resized them ultra tiny and imo to hell with that if you're going to avawhore it up like i loves to do

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
See???

I can now see yours again.... AND mine...

Do you still see Xs?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
well i use to be able to see mine then they turned x's on me, someone said they were x's in avy thread i was thinking to myself lawl n00bz refresh but i just got back from zucchis and now mine are x's but NOW i am using one from photobucket.

However yours are missing to me as well.

i reuploaded all mine to randomimages but no clue how to rotate them and even then the code it gave me wouldnt work for a single img, it worked in mem center but not in posts....

i tried davatar.com/net not sure but they suck it resized them ultra tiny and imo to hell with that if you're going to avawhore it up like i loves to do

OK, let me go see what I can find out...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

rodger that !

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

OK... How about now????

www.vegatransports.com.au..." border=0>

And you better have the right answer!!

BTW:

I wrote these instructions:

1) Create system name
2) Create New Rotation Name
3) Click on images tab
4) Upload images
5) Click on Rotations tab
6) Click on your rotation name edit hyperlink
7) Select Images
8) Click Update Rotation

[edit on 10-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This is what I see as of the time of this post.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the droids i was looking for still don't work loam

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Anyone else interested see GradyPhilpott's post here, with the full email he just recieved regarding RandomImage accounts: (16th post, on the first page)

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok...so can anyone still not see my avatar?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
No sorry loam, it's still not there. You might be seeing it on your end because your browser might be loading it from cache.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No, I cleaned that out...

Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What do you see with this link?

randomimage.net...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Not Found
The requested URL /rotations/11508.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sorry. I don't know why you would still see it. Hmmmmm..........

Also I tried accessing RandomImage at randomimage.net... and also get the 404 error there.

[edit on 8/11/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Maybe the DNS hasn't fully populated like they said... Let's see if that changes tomorrow for you.

I have no problem with the link and another member U2Ud me with the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Maybe the DNS hasn't fully populated like they said... Let's see if that changes tomorrow for you.

I have no problem with the link and another member U2Ud me with the same.

Hmmm.... That's interesting. I'm going to try accessing the site with the ip address.

ip works okay, now I have to see if my account is still there.

[edit on 8/11/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Using the IP addres, gets me to RandomImage, but my username and password are no longer valid.

Login Failed
The login information you have provided is invalid. Please check your information and try again.

I still have the original information in my browsers password cache, and I even double checked to make sure I had'nt made a mistake. Darn them, anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join