It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The escalation of the end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We now stand on the edge of total annihilation; the events that have transpired in England today are an agonizingly clear indicator that the Globalists have initiated their endgame strategy, and we, as the free people of this planet, are now faced with a critical choice. Do we acquiesce and fall into place, content to accept things as they are, and simply hope for the best? Or do we take a stand against the great evil which is being unleashed upon our planet? There is no choice; we must fight. To do any less would be an utter betrayal to all of those who have died to create this (once) wonderous country.

History has proven time and again that complacency is evil's greatest ally, and this truth has never been proven to the extent that we now see amongst the citizenry of these United States. Our reliance on our government has been systematically engineered to change us from a country of brave and pioneering individuals, to the weak, slovenly group we have become. Our habit-energy pulls us along day to day, like dogs on a leash, and this predictability is highly relied upon by the evil men and women that have infiltrated our government. They are counting on the fact that we are to lazy to investigate. They are counting on us being too hypnotized by our televisions to care. They are counting on us to do what we have been taught to do; obey.Therefore, a very easy and very effective first step towards resistance would be to simply stop and center ourselves, collect our thoughts and begin to plan. Once we stop our habitual momentum, we can take stock of our resources, and determine the best ways to utilize them. We have the internet which is our most valuable asset. It is largely unassailible; it cannot effectively be censored and it can reach almost the entire population of the planet. Therfore step one is to do what I am doing right now; sit down and type. Write articles, hit up message boards(both conspiracy-oriented and mainstream), create fliers, sticker your car, anything you can think of. Pick up your phone and call talk shows, news outlets, your local elected representatives. Fire up your computer and start burning dvds and handing them out to friends and family. Take them to town hall and give them out to your borough councilmen and women. Find local political groups from every end of the political spectrum and give them a copy of Terrorstorm or Loose Change or your own film. Podcast until your throat is sore. Make a commitment to spend an hour a day(or more) working on these kinds of projects.

Remember too, that when you speak to people who are unfamiliar with what is going on, make your message clear, non-sensationalistic, and based only on documented, concrete evidence. If you give them a film for instance, don't debate with them over the validity of the films message. Don't get sidetracked and defensive. I will usually tell people that I would ask them to do only three simple things. Watch the film. View the documentation on the web. If you don't believe the views espoused, that's fine, you can still believe what you did to begin with. If you liked what you saw give it to your friends. That's it. Keep it simple and quick. Essays and articles are more appropriate places to implement pathos and passion.

We must also remember that to give in to fear and despair, to refuse to act because you fear what might happen to you, is the ultimate refutation of true patriotism. Everyone has been inspired as a child, hearing about a valiant charge during the civil war, or a battle against impossible odds during WWII, or whatsoever it may be, and secretly wondered when they might find themselves in circumstances that would allow them to show their own true courage. This is one of those rare times. It is perhaps the most critical conflict between freedom and tyranny in all of man's history. Don't let these meglomaniacal traitors steamroll you! To do so will betray all the generations that have not yet had their chance at life. To do so will ensure the enslavement of your children and grandchildren. To do so is to condone evil in it's most terrible form. To do so is to disgrace all that is beautiful and pure in this world. To do so is to fundamentally fail as a human being.

We outnumber them by a huge margin. We have a great, untapped supply of great American minds waiting to be mobilized. We have the internet, our technology, and the lessons of history, behind us. Most importantly we have a truly just cause. Don't be silent. Don't see what happens. Don't let someone else do it. The time is now. Gather your resources, arm yourself with knowlege and shatter the lies. If you don't act, we will all fail.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You've got some great ideas here, Wolfie. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do on an individual basis. Your ideas are wonderful, I know I will certainly follow-up. I agree with you, we need to start informing the public as much as we can, that's the first step.

new topics

join