It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You U.K. !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I say well done to all involved....it's amazing what you can stop when the CIA aren't involved.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
why is it we only here about the CIA scew ups . the british media is reporting it as joint op and the british security services have been aware of this group for months . and its about time the pakistan security has done somethng useful. Thats not a racist comment im just sick of it being western security services ie:uk and usa doing all the work and noone in the muslim countries sharing the workload

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Thanks for the kind thoughts but just to break up this lovefest for a moment:

Why do all Americans assume it's all about the US?

This would have been an attack on planes leaving UK airports and would have had a significant number of Brits among the dead. The airlines mentioned were 3 x US and British Airways. as reported here the plan was to blow them up mid-atlantic so it's not an attack on the US mainland -that aspect has been imagined / talked up by the US media / Govt agencies

This would have been an attack on air travel and passenger confidence in general not just an attack on the US of A.

The plan was to blow up the planes over major U.S. cities to try and max the damage on life and property.

I am sure as time goes by the arrested terrorist will start to talk and spill the beans on the plan.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

why is it we only here about the CIA scew ups . the british media is reporting it as joint op and the british security services have been aware of this group for months . and its about time the pakistan security has done somethng useful. Thats not a racist comment im just sick of it being western security services ie:uk and usa doing all the work and noone in the muslim countries sharing the workload

I thought it was already reported that the Pakistani Security services alerted the Uk Intellegience in the first place, so Yes some Muslim Countries are helping, I can gurantee you others are helping behind the scenes which is going unreported, always happens doesnt it?

I forgot to add in my last post on this thread, Thanks to the Pakistani, UK and the US and others, for avoiding this from becomming a Massacre!!!!! Seee Muslim countries and Western countries can work together!!!!

Lets hope this continues!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join