It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oobing question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi everyone, this is a question to anyone who had astral projected. Does anyone know whether there is a place one can go to visit deaceased loved ones?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes you can, whilst your in an astral state just say i want to go vist, say grandma for example.
I find the hardest part is remembering the event once im back in my body, sometimes i dont remember things for hours after its happended.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
raffles, do you know if there souls are identical to there human bodies, like the entire essence is there?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi malakiem,

I have not yet progressed to having a controlled OOBE, however I am currently reading a few books on the subject that I think you may find helpful. I am not sure if you are familiar with the books written by Robert Monroe, but in his book "Far Journeys". he writes of how and where he has found people who he knew in life who were now deceased. He also has an institute he founded called the Monroe Institute that trains people on how to go through the various stages of the OOBE experience.

I was able to find his books at my local library, before I finally purchased them. (I found them to be very insightful and enlightening.) Also, there is a former student of his who has also published a few books that I am about to read, named Bruce Moen. Mr. Moen has a website where he lists his account of his mom’s death, which may also be informative for you. You can read this account here: Moms entry into the afterlife .

I still have a few more books to read from different people before I start trying to learn how to induce a controlled OOBE. I have to admit that I am very excited so far, and the feeling of my first steps on a grand adventure are profound!

I hope this helps you some.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi malakiem.

The spirits i have met do appear like they did on the earth in mind and body.
But i find that when i do meet them in the astral its more a dream like experience then it is here on earth.
If you do meet some of your friends or family dont expect it to be like it was when they were alive.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Raffles]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
what do you mean by don't expect them to be like there were in there previous life? Do you mean that certain flaws, or aspects of someone's personal self (like if there greedy or selfish) dissapear?

new topics

top topics

join