It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you make yourself dream about something specific?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME

S M D!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey, i have been reading these and some of the words have been ct ot. is it my computer or what??

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
so if i wanted to dream about my ex your saying just write it down lol

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dawgjay

This is of course true. I had a dream about needels because I hate needels and we had to have them in school that day. So I went to bed as usuall and dreamed of a needel going into the vain of my hand, now this is of cousre true and has happend mostly every dream I ever had. But this normally happens if you are worrying about something... So I hate needels so my brain dreamed of needels. Your brain does this to stop your fear or your worries and that's why you tend to have bad dreams or worrying dreams so you would know what to do in the real situation if your worry comes true. To do this, well this is how I have dreams of something Iam thinking about... The night I (you) are going to bed, try to think of something and picture it in your head. Now Imagine what you are going to say or do, and keep thinking about it (try not to think to hard, just think of itas a normal daily worry and after you hve thought about it, ry to go to sleep and act as if it's a normal day and go to sleep as you normaly wlould. Now hopefully you should dream of that you are thinking of and then you can believe it as a true theirory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join