It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share A Story.. Travel Tips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a story with everyone about the UK plot. I just got back from Tampa International Airport where I was returning from New Jersey and all I can say it that if youre planning to fly in the next couple weeks you should get there AT LEAST 4 hours early, easily. The news said 2, but they are combing you like a 2 year old with headlice. EVERYONE in the line had to take off their shoes and my wife had to put her tampons in a clear bag for everyone to see
It's crazy, but a good thing, their deff not messing around, they have the.. "if you have a problem with it.. NEXT..." attitude, though I share

But on a world event note, today marks the following...

In:

1966 1st lunar orbiter launched by US

1949 Natl Military Establishment renamed Dept of Defense

1980 Allen, the most powerful hurricane in Caribbean hits Brownsville, Tx

Thought it was interesting, if its boring or dumb... just go ahead and flame me I guess, lmao. I appologize if it's in the wrong place, Im sorry and please remove if it is.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by raas32]

Mod Edit: Title Clarification For Thread Move.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the information, raas! It certainly does a service to members on this board to have first hand accounts of current events.

And your advice is very much appreciated by me. My husband is flying from Spain back here to the UK on Monday, so Ill be sure to warn him.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.dhs.gov...

www.tsa.gov...

Traveling by air is going to be an unpleasent prospect for the near future.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A family member just returned to the U.S. from a trip to Europe. I was advised on ATS to wrap his new passport in aluminum foil in case the passport has one of those hidden RFID chips, in order to block 24/7 readability of passport info to the entire world. Well, we did that, and it seemed to work just fine.

top topics

join