It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now This Was An INTENSE Nitemare! 8-10--06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Last night I dreamt that I was in a truck with my mom and my 5yr old baby sister Skai. We were driving down roads that looked unfamiliar to me, and it was real foggy. All of the sudden I'm on a road that inclines greatly, has no guard railing and there is 100+ drop on each side... For some reason my truck is banking to the right, and I am pulling with all my might to the left, and it wont go, and I am slamming the breaks. NOTHING

I begin to pull even harder, all my veins bulging out the steering wheels makes cracking sounds now we're going slightly to the left. I no longer notice my mom is in the truck I am sure she is but I'm focusing on the road and my baby sister is hugging me saying don't cry it's ok.

Now since the truck was veering to the left I am pulling to the right as hard as I can it goes to the ridge the front tire goes off but I am able to pull hard enough to get us going left again.

No matter how hard I try I cannot get this damn truck to go straight or stop, or slow down, the emergency break is doing nothing, I tried slamming it in park and nothing..

Now we are still go to the left and I look down at Skai and I tell her I'm so sorry, I love you.

Both of the driver side wheels go off the road and we are at a slant and I JERK AWAKE!

man that was some intense #

Normally when I dream it's so abstract, it's ultra rare that I actually have a dream in which I am worried.

edit for rick instead of ridge.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, that is pretty intense just to read!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sounds like something major is getting ready to come up in your life and its going to be very hard for you to get control of it. It will involve more than just you. But nothing is written in stone im sure you will get through this.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think we all know what this dream means. Car companies have found a way to enter our dreams and convince us to buy new cars.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i agree with shar. usually those kinds of dreams dont have anything to do with not being able to control your car.

maybe you in a situation already that your finding is hard to control. anything new happening?

maybe the part of you not being able to see your mom in the dream is :

did your mom used to always help you and be there? im sure still is , but maybe you are going off on your own more and needing her less?

also the part of you holding your sister: you are wanting someone to stand by you. and for them to tell you " its all right and dont cry"( not literally in those words, but i think you know what i mean.)
????

i dont know
just a guess

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the feedback, I seriously appreciate it. In fact I do have some changes coming up in life that I'll need to face, and yeah I suppose it'd feel great to just have someone there telling me it's all going to work, and that it will be okay.

again thanks, I've not had a dream that intense in a very very very long time

-lys

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't have any training in the field but it sounds like you are worried about your mother or your sister. Do you have reasons to be worried?

I like the fact that you fought on and kept the vehicle on road until the end.

Don't give up. That's what I gain from your dream.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think this is a very good dream.

It sounds to me like your little sister is very blessed to have you. You care for her more than words can say. You also feel responsible for her. As you grow older, your life is going to lead you away from home. It is natural, and its a good thing. Your dream tells me that you are going to feel guilty, and scared about leaving her.
You didnt notice your mom because you are not worried about how these changes will affect her. The bond between siblings is as or at least as strong as the bonds between parents and children.

Everything will be ok. Just always make sure your sister knows how special she is to you, no matter how busy you get, or where life takes you.

(tornado warning.....will continue this post later) (pfew thats over... back to business)

[edit on 27-8-2006 by mrsdudara]

top topics

join