It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for Tom Cruise to Destruct

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Is anyone taking odds on how long he has left?

Or on what sameless and splashy way he will go?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Don't try this for real, Tom.

She will win.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Moon Pie]

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Moon Pie]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I hope he kills himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hes definitely done too many lines of blow but i think the guy is pretty intelligent actually.

but all the coc aine and general hyper behavior should kill him sometime before his 60th birthday.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
He is trying too hard in making Scientology far more than it is. Here's a religion for you Tom, try Islam. Ha! I mean a cool billion followers can't be wrong can they?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
hes definitely done too many lines of blow but i think the guy is pretty intelligent actually.

but all the coc aine and general hyper behavior should kill him sometime before his 60th birthday.

Tom Cruise did coke?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Tom Cruise did coke?

You know what? Probably not because he's usually a straight shooter in all of his Hollywood interviews and he wouldn't have partaken one serious role after the next.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think he will have some sort of nervous breakdown on a future episode of Oprah. I also think she will come crashing down with him in some sort of twisted conspiracy. It will be great for the tabloids, but a serious distraction for more important matters in life , like - when is Paris Hilton going to run for a political office?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I highly doubt he did coke. Considering the major flap he gave Brooke Shields for taking medication and the huge problem he has with ADD and ADHD drugs for children (I share his concern with that) ... I highly doubt he'd put an asprin into his mouth let alone snort coke.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Hollywood insiders are wondering if Tom Cruise’s powerful legal team will quash a tell-all which makes some pretty shocking insinuations about the actor’s sex life.

source

with the amount of "smoke" that keeps apearing about this perticular issue you have to wonder how long before someone comes out with the killer peice of evidence against him?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Rumor has it that he and Nicole needed a sex therapist to help them through the sexy scenes of 'Eyes Wide Shut' because they had forgotten how to be sexy with each other. I doubt a 'tell all sex book' about Cruise would be very thick. Not much to talk about ....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Rumor has it that he and Nicole needed a sex therapist to help them through the sexy scenes of 'Eyes Wide Shut' because they had forgotten how to be sexy with each other. I doubt a 'tell all sex book' about Cruise would be very thick. Not much to talk about ....

according to that linky in my previous post the chapter involving females won't be very big anyway

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Rumor has it Tom had an affair with some dude who has a tape or some other type of evidence and this evidence was used by the CoS to get Tom to join and become the brainwashed kook that we have come to know and fear.

Travolta also falls into the same boat.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Tom Cruse will make a come back now that he has released photos of his baby. That is what I predict anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
& with all the powers of the powerful religion Scientology will he do his wonders and mysteriously go all Moses on everyone. Everyone that is those who watch America's most watched morning show the Today Show on a very big and gigantic Wednesday.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moon Pie
Is anyone taking odds on how long he has left?

Or on what sameless and splashy way he will go?

I'll put my money on him never leaving. Tom Cruise is an absolute inspiration, gives back so much to the world, has a beautiful wife, and a very special new baby. Tom Cruise has character, honor, and heart. Bash Cruise all you want, but if you do, i'm breaking you down into two categories because it shows your true character beautifully:

A) You should be permanantly imprisoned/all possessions liquidated/immediate family rehabilitated for having to put up with you... did I mention permanent imprisonment? I bet you don't know what I mean by that do you.

B) "Everyone knows" (haha) you need to learn how to have an original opinion not based on conforming to those you deem more powerful, or more "together" than you are.

-JM out

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have actually seen Tom Cruise in real life a few times in London and he is really a a good guy at the premiers he spends like 2 hours seeing everyone at premiers and also speaks to peoples friends on mobile phones and does poses for pictures for the crowd. No one else is this generous when doing these events, some stars are so self important they just walk past.

So give him some credit.

I just wish he chose a Christian way of life I think his spirit is out of balance and he is being led down a wrong path and hence the recent problems. I bet if he finds Christ he will be changed for the better and his money contributions can be seen benefiting worthy charities than giving money to some cult. He can get just get good results with his ideas if he choses an ideology that is similar from a christian perspective than the one he is chosing. It's sad really I see the spiritual battle of the darkside as people have portrayed in that video because that is exactly what is happening. I say if he choses a Christian way of life it will do him so much better.
The reason i say Christian is because if he can put so much effort into this Cult he he can do so well in a Christian environment and maybe with God's help bring his spirit back to the good side.

Christianity won't tarnish his image either if thats his concern too. He won't need to grow a beard or dress his wife up in a vail for example if he became a Muslim if people say why Christian as an alternative to what I have said? He does live in a christian country so he will be even more supported and his current Cult is like ruining his image so much worse than if he was just a Christian.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I wonder if Tom Cruise will become a Scientologist Fanatic. Maybe he is the black sheep in their flock, I've always though that religions should make people more at peaceful with themselves and the world, not more aggresive, hostile, close minded impatient and intolerant.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Note To God:

Take away Tom Cruise and give us back Steve Irwin.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think Tom Cruise will die falling off a couch after jumping on it with his pack of adopted kids.

Either that or Oprah will eat him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join