It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Patterson footage is fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

Originally posted by Remko
I really think the patterson footage is so unsharp its impossible to get undeniable evidence out of.

In the pantheon of Bigfoot videos, I think the Patterson video ranks pretty darn high clarity wise.

that we can absolutely agree upon. (It seems that virtually all cryptoid have some sort of "video/photo blurring" powers...)

I remember hearing some people spotted the suit on the old "Lost in Space" series, which Chambers was lead costumer on. Dont know if its true though.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
..although most people in FX believe the suit was made by Chambers, nobody knows who originated that "fact" A lot of people believe Chambers told Rick Baker, who says thats untrue. He watched the footage with Bob Burns (Who played a lot of suit creatures and has the biggest collection of movie props in the world. Check out the book "It came from Bob's basement") They believed it to be fake, but thats that. The rumour became so widespread that i t was taken as fact. (Like all urban legends begin. I believe thats what happened with the bbc recreation. If enough people say that thats the best a top fx house can do with 67 materials, people take that as fact too.)

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i dont know if it has been addressed but when patterson died his relatives confirmed that it was fake???????

<< 1   >>

join