It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get yourself an Avatar (picture by your name)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redize
Hellooooo

I just went to the Nightwatch site (looks like a cool movie) and found this picture of a.....red eye lol.

i8.photobucket.com...

Please, please, please could anyone make me a sig or an avatar using this image (animated would be good, but if not then that's totally cool).
Also, it would be good if it was just the pic without the writing.

I think it would go well with my handle

Anything would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Anyone??

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi all,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to make me a avatar/sig. prefrably to do with St. Georges Cross, or something along those lines. But cooler you can add to it as much as you see fit, maybe a conspiricy theam, i dont know

Thank you.
Pickle.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How's this?

It's made from scratch but I couldn't think of any "conspiracy" image to add to it.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow, Umbrax, what can i say apart from Brilliant.

Thank you.

I owe you a.

Pickle

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No problem. I'm glad you like it

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
for making my avatar, it's great

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No problem
I'm glad you like it..

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some avatars by Chissler

Seems like their has been a big splash of members throwing in their hands in the art of making avatars.

Some of us try to compete with the likes of Umbrax or JAK if possible

Anyways above is a link of a few I made myself.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I feel so stupid being another person that is needing an avatar, I have searched and searched and cant figure out how to get it on where my name is. Could some please help. And if anyone would like to make me a avatar
I would be very thankful. I love fairies and butterflies. anyhting girly. Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuessWhat
I have searched and searched and cant figure out how to get it on where my name is. Could some please help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i had forgotten that I began this post oh so many years ago!
If anyone wants a lovely bespoke avatar please u2u me!
Or pop a post in here.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have a question. I would like to keep my current avatar, but I'm wondering if anyone has the ability to make it look like the green laser is kind of "pulsing"? You know, kind of make it seem as though it's in a constant flow? I dunno if it would look good or not, and I'd like to see, I just am not sure quite how to do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't know if i'm late with this thread and no one wil read but I was looking for an avatar as big as poss. The background being completely black and in the top right hand corner ther will be a yellow crosshair but i don't want the full crosshair on show.. just the left hand side if possible.
Then down the left I would like 'KNIGHTS' but as vertical text down to the bottom (SO 'K' then 'N' directly underneath) in some kind of I don;t know if its possible but gun shot effect on a letter maybe? I don't know what is actually possible.. Will be worth afew WATS if anyone can help me!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
okay knights i will see what I can do!

Dan

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hey here is something i ran together for you... the text is a little smokey... if you want me to fix it I will!

If you use the image please credit me in your sig!

Dan

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello.
Is there someone here who can make me a new avatar?

I was hoping to get something that blends nice with my colours and my name.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nobody??

I guess the search continues....

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey Guy Fawkes,

you may want to check out this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

There you will find a list of threads created by avatar artists.

Browse through their threads, and if you like an artists style, contact them via u2u, and ask one of them to make your custom avatar.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Hey Guy Fawkes,

you may want to check out this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

There you will find a list of threads created by avatar artists.

Browse through their threads, and if you like an artists style, contact them via u2u, and ask one of them to make your custom avatar.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Mechanic 32]

That is where I started, Mechanic 32.
I went through every thread and liked picklewalsh's avatars and made a request. He said he would see what he could come up with. That was a month ago today. I haven't heard a thing from him. Asuming he couldn't make one for me I went back to that free avatar thread list.

Avatars take time to make and when 4 different artists make four different avatars for the same member it isn't really fair to the artists.
So please be considerate. If you don’t prefer a particular artist you should use this thread,
Get yourself an Avatar (picture by your name).

Well I think all the artists are good, so here I am.
I figured with apperantly 14 different avatar artists one of them could make me an avatar. I guess I can't get a new avater here either.
Thanks anyways.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you could make a stargate avatar for me. The only guideline for this avatar are that it have a black background to match mine, as for the acual picture, I'm sure you will think of something more creative than I will.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join