It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get yourself an Avatar (picture by your name)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Anyone else want an avatar?...I Rock!! I make money at this #...ya know?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I dont think i can use it in my avatar space but I am going to keep it on my computer. I beleive that the maxium size for an avtar is 75k.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
K..I reduced it again...good luck...hope it works. This is for Jetsetter only by the way.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks man, pretty cool stuff. I will see if I can come up with anyother ideas in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When you reply to this thread with your avatar the same as mine...I will change back to my original....hehe...I rule..eh?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am just hoping that I dont warned this time. Last time I had an avatar that was just 81kb and I got warned to take it off because it was too big.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You rather smart...you could do this yourself. I make videos and other computer graphics for a side-job...make some extra dough. Spread the word...I might charge a price next time...hahaha.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would try it my self but I do not have any programs.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Vegas (video editing program)..runs about 1,500 bucks...and Paint Shop Pro (graphics editing program)...another 150 bucks...then you will have the programs to do so. If anyone else out there want some cool graphics made...let me know...and if you have a PayPal account...that's even better..hehe. I won't charge much...I am a master at this stuff. Check this out...I even collaborate and make music with a friend of mine:Panterra X/Xenon music website

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
cool avatars, but I started this thread as a kind of free service, the payment you get is KUDOS...
its worth a lot
BTW could you take a look at maybe animating the plane on my avatat
CHeers
;0) old fashioned smiley

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Um i need someone, if you can, to do something for me on my avatar. I made it in Photoshop but dont know enough bout PS7 to do what I want to it. Whoever can help me please U2U me.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dan, xenongod you really rock! People like you really make an online community happy

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Check this out!!
I took out the color and threw in some thing...with a black profile background....woooooeeeee!!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That is FANTASTIC! Cool I am going to try and set it up, any chance you could slow it down a noch? If not no worries its well cool.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I WILL...haha...just joking. Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Um i need someone, if you can, to do something for me on my avatar. I made it in Photoshop but dont know enough bout PS7 to do what I want to it. Whoever can help me please U2U me.

Look closely in the aliens eyes...is that Santa Claus?...OMG...IT IS...he must be an alien too...eh?
Haha...I rock again...anyone else?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So...you don't want an animation? I did what you requested and here it is...enjoy.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can make .gif animations, but not as good as you guys make them. I cant figure out how....Like xenon, how did you make that nuclear bomb animation? it looked like it was ripped from a movie?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think that some of it was and he modified it. That is the explosion from Terminator 3.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join