It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid construction explained and the carnage that follows.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ignore the text. I don't feel like going to paint.

This is me on my Paris vacation. Don't call me Marc. I got more. Are you seeing these? I think maybe. I can get the skinny real quick like.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think you're probably going to get reeducated on how to post images and what the right size is for the board.

Like everyone says, your ideas aren't that novel and your knowledge of the Egyptians is abysmal.

Bad art doesn't make convincing evidence. We all know what you're saying. Drawing bad pictures repeating your (wrong) ideas isn't going to make it convincing at all.

Address the issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
marchemedian,

Good one. well, apperntly I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Or everyone is on it. that's actually not very clever. But whatever. Or you are just jerking my chain. That's not bad. last guy says i say drag the blocks. How about a bunch of blocks on a big pallet, that goes on rollers. The raod is going to all chipped by olling logs? Do try hader. Or I imagine it would be easy fo a boss to make me see different things than me. Byrd claims he has no idea what I'm alking about. good thing I SAVED ALL THIS. Makes for a good story. You ain't taught me a lesson. if it's a prank it's good. if it's someone being nasty, it's telling. Now the road is gonna fail? good one.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marchimedes
marchemedian,

Good one. well, apperntly I'm not seeing what you are seeing.

It's a very simple question.

Do you not realize that the methods which you proclaim to have "pioneered", regarding the movement and placement of large , heavy and bulky objects, have been in use for centuries.

Nothing new there. How much simpler need I pose the question.?

This has nothing to do with your "theories" regarding how the stones may have been moved from the quarry to the pyramid site, just the manner in which you claim to have "pioneered" how the stones would/could have been advanced up the incline and placed.

Again, if I need to pose this in a simpler manner, please let me know!?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use are prohibitted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There you go. saying stuff. Show me where it's been proposed that a road was made out of blocks tha went into the pyramid.

Show me the step method allready down and solid.

Waiting.

And while your making something up, give me the slow version I'll just sit here l;ooking at my hands while you do.

This is not my PC so please don't destroy it.

This Is Billo.

MOD EDIT: Removed profanity.

[edit on 2006-8-12 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marchimedes
Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use are prohibitted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by intrepid]

Did I mention drugs? Don't recall that. An improvment of a legal product.

How about NAZI's. Can I abuse NAZI's. I've hundreds of Nazi jokes and cartoons. No sense posting pyramid drawings if they can't be seen. yes Nazi's.

Another way to raise a block with out a lever. I got more.

MOD EDIT: Removed inappropriate image.

[edit on 2006-8-12 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh My God now we have a Warlus pulling a block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read this thread from the start and have not seen one piece of evidence yet.
Part of my job is ordering new safes for my company and ensuring they are fitted correctly. Yes the men are able to move them using basic tools but its still a struggle. I can hardly see them using the same techniques. Same principles yes but not techniques

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, I Tried

My decision to give Marchimedes a second chance was apparently a bad one, but I prefer to be sure before I permanently ban any member, and wanted to make that as clear as I can.

I'm sure. He's banned.

Without bothering with a tired litany of T&C violations and problems, or the many U2U exchanges we had, the bottom line is that I'm convinced this former member was committed to nothing but disruption and simply wasn't willing to engage in honest topical discussion.

I don't invoke it often, but this is a definite Section 8:

Originally posted by SimonGray
8) Right of Community Management This is a privately owned discussion board community. The Owners and senior moderator staff reserve the right to take action against any member who is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, whose actions represent behavior contrary to community building, or whose content is contrary to the core ideals of AboveTopSecret.com. This action may include complete banning of your username and IP address. The owners of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP reserve the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites.

I hope this former member won't take any of this the wrong way. I'm convinced he's smart enough to know what a troll is, and why we ban them.

Just in case...

What A Troll Is

On ATS, a troll is anyone who is unwilling or unable to engage in civil, topical discussion in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

I want all members to understand that we do not ban anyone simply for having different or controversial views. These are highly encouraged on ATS.

I repeatedly encouraged this member to post his views on pyramids, and he assured me via U2U during his temporary post ban that he would honor the T&C.

He knew exactly what the deal was, and chose his own fate -- as he frequently alluded to throughout this thread.

He was trying to get banned, and he succeeded -- though I suspect he found it a lot harder than he expected.

Marchimedes' views on pyramids are not the problem here. His unwillingness to respect other members, cooperate with the staff and share his opinions on the topics in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use is the reason I banned him.

For the record, I never ban anyone due to a grudge or out of anger. I wish Marchimedes well, wherever the Internet may find him.

I'm now going to close this thread out of respect for the fact that Marchimedes can no longer speak on his behalf, but if anyone has any questions or concerns about the actions I have taken, please feel free to U2U me.

Also, any member is welcome to submit a Complaint which will be review by several staff members and the ATS Member Council.

Sorry it turned out like this, and sorry for the drama.

Thread closed.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join