It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/9/06 bomb alert,ritish inteligence has thwarted a major attemp at blowing up aircraft between UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ok so now we are told that british inteligence has thwarted a major attemp at blowing up aircraft between UK & USA,

Any proof? What other world events are actually taking place right now that this mad mass histeria of media could be hiding?

Any body any views on this at all, Or do you think it's just a rahash of scare mongering?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think this is the third time they have foiled this particular plot, but never seem to have anything concrete or actually arrest any of the plotters.

Just more booga-booga to keep the people thinking we are surrounded by terrorists and need to be protected?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.meib.org...

Mmmmmmmmm,who may these so called terrorist be?/

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I think this is the third time they have foiled this particular plot, but never seem to have anything concrete or actually arrest any of the plotters.

Just more booga-booga to keep the people thinking we are surrounded by terrorists and need to be protected?

Not only "booga-booga" but an intention to get the American people to "back" the UK. For what specific reason, I am not sure...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Did they say if any of the plotters were related to the IRA?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is it election time in UK?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Did they say if any of the plotters were related to the IRA?

IRA no longer are a terrorist threat. they are disarming, just like ETA

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Some one called it correctly on another thread. 9/11 was to definatedly happen- everything else will be an "almost" happened to keep taking more liberty away..day by day.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
They've publicly announced that they will no longer cause any more terrorism, but members of their faction still cause violence. I have a couple of friends living in North of England who say they are still vanadlized, assaulted, and harrased by IRA members.

new topics

top topics

join