It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckenny2k4
so you think fightin is the answer, man # you,

no.. fighting not the answer, waisting my time arguing with colledge kids who think everything that shows up on the web is.

its like you come on here, and dnt even want to hear other peoples arguments, u just come on with ur snotty sarcastic remarks n fink were gona believe you and say 'oh alrite, im awful sorry, BaastetNoir is right, were wrong, end of.' well, it aint gonna happen
(haha sarcasm hypocrit)

Don't like it, don't read.. simply as the light of day.

Oh, and btw .. my attitude is in no way differente than yours, the thing is most of you "conspiracy Enlightened know-it-all " minds can dish it but can't take it. Well actually my atitude is ALOT different than yours... I don't need to tell ppl to go fcuk themselves in order to feel good with myself

and another thing, look below your name... (Brainwashed By G.W. Bush) wtfs that all about? your admitting that you've been brainwashed by the american government and bush to believe that 9/11 was actually real and done by ''islamic fascists'' ... ?[edit on 13-8-2006 by mckenny2k4]

You used the word sarcasm.. figure it out. And 9/11 WAS donne by Islamic fascists.. deal with it.. I do .. I don't know why it is so hard to believe... it makes lot more sense than govermental conspiracies.. You're so damn scared to realized there are ppl in this world who hate you for the simple fact you do not follow their religion, that you would rather make up conspiracies to justofoed your fear. Get Real. or maybe you shouldn't get real.. if living in that buble world makes you a happier and helps you cope , than so be it ..live in the bubble. Stay there
where you feel nice and cozzy.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

so you think fightin is the answer, man # you,

no.. fighting not the answer, waisting my time arguing with colledge kids who think everything that shows up on the web is.

its like you come on here, and dnt even want to hear other peoples arguments, u just come on with ur snotty sarcastic remarks n fink were gona believe you and say 'oh alrite, im awful sorry, BaastetNoir is right, were wrong, end of.' well, it aint gonna happen
(haha sarcasm hypocrit)

Oh, and btw .. my attitude is in no way differente than yours, the thing is most of you "conspiracy Enlightened know-it-all " minds can dish it but can't take it. Well actually my atitude is ALOT different than yours... I don't need to tell ppl to go fcuk themselves in order to feel good with myself

and another thing, look below your name... (Brainwashed By G.W. Bush) wtfs that all about? your admitting that you've been brainwashed by the american government and bush to believe that 9/11 was actually real and done by ''islamic fascists'' ... ?[edit on 13-8-2006 by mckenny2k4]

You used the word sarcasm.. figure it out. And 9/11 WAS donne by Islamic fascists.. deal with it.. I do .. I don't know why it is so hard to believe... it makes lot more sense than govermental conspiracies.. You're so damn scared to realized there are ppl in this world who hate you for the simple fact you do not follow their religion, that you would rather make up conspiracies to justofoed your fear. Get Real. or maybe you shouldn't get real.. if living in that buble world makes you a happier and helps you cope , than so be it ..live in the bubble. Stay there
where you feel nice and cozzy.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by BaastetNoir]

first of all, what does me being a college student have anything to do with this? if i was a 36 year old male, would it make any difference at all? no.

ok yea, so i believe everythin that shows up on the web. yea sure.... (y) you've been told, something that was portrayed by the media as a terrorist attack on america, and you believe it? isnt that just the same? your making out im scared of the ''truth''.. i aint at all. ive just seen more evidence to show that 9/11 was an inside job, rather than evidence that it wasnt. you kno wot, proove me right yea? show me the video tapes that the fbi confiscated, tell me how 3 buildings that day collapsed.. show me photographic evidence that proves that flight 77 hit the pentagon... and then ill gladly believe you

n haha, your names so funny, the brainwashed bit.. proper, seriously, hilarious.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
is it not lovely how thos thread has turned out to be a 9/11 thread or a religious thread, that is not the topic of discussion!!

This thread is about the Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006, not 9/11 nor does it have anything to with religion nor has it got anything to do with 9/11 so start up a new thread if you wanna...........

And stop hijacking threads that have nothing to do with your opinions enough said..........

A few of yall have turned this thread as if it is an american thing. Guess what it is not. It is to do with the so called british intellegience foiling a terroist attack, weither it is true or not then let us british folks decide rather than saying!!

Oh they are gonna attackthe USA Also.

If it is true they were gonna blow them planes over the atlantic, no wonder and again I will say if it is true, why tony blair told bush to shut his mouth over this........... your own CIA are worse than anyone forleaks in this world.....

[edit on 13-8-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

[edit on 13-8-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

n haha, your names so funny, the brainwashed bit.. proper, seriously, hilarious.

brainwashed ppl don't know they are brainwashed ..that's the irony of it... Brainwahsed ppl usually usually go around believing in odd conspiracies. And if you're 36 that makes this all thing even sadder

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

brainwashed ppl don't know they are brainwashed ..that's the irony of it... Brainwahsed ppl usually usually go around believing in odd conspiracies. And if you're 36 that makes this all thing even sadder

You know whats sadder is that you and others have turned this out to be a religious thread, what religion is to blame etc, if you want to blame a religion why not start up another thread rather thatn hijack a thread that has nothing to do with religion yanno?

And let us folks get back to wheither or not this so called plot is real or not!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

brainwashed ppl don't know they are brainwashed ..that's the irony of it... Brainwahsed ppl usually usually go around believing in odd conspiracies.

And who brainwashed them? the conspiracy theorists huh
you're hilarius

[edit on 13-8-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

yea, brainwashing generally happens as a result of the government telling you something over and over, not as a result of searching for truth yourself

the germans were brainwashed to hate jews durring the nazi regeme, that's how the nazi were able to do the things they did

you apparantly have been brainwashed to believe that you need the government to protect you

ironic because the way it is suposed to be is the government needs you to protect it!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
MODS, what the heck?
theres some misspelling to bypass the language filters going on here!
pay attention dang it!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hmm, the british threat level has been decreased to 'severe' as its believed that the main ''plotters'' have been arrested.

link

any1 else still think something else is goin to happen? tbh, i think this whole thing has just back fired on them, and made us ''brainwashed conspiracy theorists'' believe more that this whole thing was planned by our government. there's been so much confusion over it, tony blair is still on holiday :S whats that all about, and already theyve released people who were supposedly the ''plotters''. it wouldnt surprise me if a big attack took place soon, and a few more passports were found of men called mohammed. thats all they need right, a few passports of asian people, and were all convinced... (y)

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Good lord

what the hell has happened to this thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

brainwashed ppl don't know they are brainwashed ..that's the irony of it... Brainwahsed ppl usually usually go around believing in odd conspiracies.

And who brainwashed them? the conspiracy theorists huh
you're hilarius

[edit on 13-8-2006 by pepsi78]

nope the ppl who have interest in creating conspiracy theories. Like parties that can't handle the fact they loose elections two years in a row to a guy they call dumb...LOL ...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Good lord

What happened to this thread is simple.

Ppl who refuse to accept there are Islamic terrorists in this planet "hijacked it" with their conspiracies. and because they could not proove they're conspiracies they decided to throw a fit.

Gladly, as days pass by, more and more proof will come out about this stopped attack, and they'll have to find another conspiracy theory to feed off.

I applaud the British authorities for the great job they did and have been doing to keep their country as safe as possible despite the voices of ignorance of Monday morning quarterbacks.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting piece here:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Of great interest is the following passage:

"In contrast to previous reports, the official suggested an attack was not imminent, saying the suspects had not yet purchased any airline tickets. In fact, some did not even have passports."

Mmmmmm... so how were they imminently going to blow up aircraft when they lack one of the simpler pre-requisites to even boiard a flight.

Have to keep any eye on this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Good lord

actually you're right for once, well partly
i edited out the rest of your coment because this was the only part that was right

the simplicity stems from people like you deraied the thread because you are so brainwashed you'll believe whatever the media tell you and never think for yourself

the topic was "Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006"
your misreading the topic was "Major terror plot, by radical islamic terrorists who want to destroy freedom, thwarted in London 8-10-2006"

you and people like you are the reason this thread got so derailed
my comment here is not derailing as i am correcting your inacurate answer to a rather popular question

back on the real topic...
good find Britguy
how could the attack be imminent if they had neither plane tickets nor passports?
it couldnt, further evidence the government is lieing to us for our "protection"

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut
the simplicity stems from people like you deraied the thread because you are so brainwashed you'll believe whatever the media tell you and never think for yourself

the topic was "Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006"
your misreading the topic was "Major terror plot, by radical islamic terrorists who want to destroy freedom, thwarted in London 8-10-2006"

you and people like you are the reason this thread got so derailed
my comment here is not derailing as i am correcting your inacurate answer to a rather popular question

Oh.. so how exactly did you find out about the "Major terror plot in London 8-10-2006" ??? Oh.. thast right .. thorught the media.. so I guess you're just one fo those ppl that believe everything the Media tells them as well, without thinking for yourself ?...??

Or .. is "thinking for yourself" to believe in conspiracy theories that pop-up in every corner of the Internet .. wich by the way is part of "the" Media ?

So according to you, only ppl that believe there is not Islamic phsycos out-there and that evrything you see on the Media is a tool of govermental mind control and conspiracies ...only those ppl think for themselves >> hmmmm.. interesting...

till doesn't explain where all of you "self-thinking" ppl find all your info.. Oh .. that's right "through the media"..The INTERNET Media which is the best kind... yep!

back on the real topic...
good find Britguy
how could the attack be imminent if they had neither plane tickets nor passports?
it couldnt, further evidence the government is lieing to us for our "protection"

And this amazing piece of evidence came from where ? Oh that "media" thing .. well .. how do you know if they're telling the truth, when you just told me not to believe everything the Media says and to think for myself ?????

OMFG !!! I'm having a blast with you guys ... it's good to be aroung enlightened people...

Once again.. Good Job Brits ! .. kee p your heads up, you did a good job

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut
good find Britguy

The British asked the U.S. govt. to give them time to gather more evidence and to surveil more, but the U.S. wanted them caught before any attacks could be planned in later stages. The Brits still complained about it. The info provided by the NSA, the Pakis (interrogation), and the transferring of money is enough to apprehend them.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I want to know, on what basis were the suspects arested?
Can any one show any indication that there is a justification for this?
I mean where is the evidence that they were involved.

1 they were arested because there is evidence and 2 they were arested and only from now on they will try to find evidence, and that is totaly another thing.
Can any one show me some facts?
I have been searching but I came up with nothing, and nobody can suply incriminating evidence that would acuse the ones arested.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Something that caught my eye with the investigation into this is the searching of woods.

Now in it self this is not strange, but this story seems to have resurfaced yesterday with differing stories about how it was discovered & when.

The original story of the searching of the woods in High Wycombe broke on Friday.

BBC Story

I remember watching TV that day & the reporter mentioned that people had been concerned about comings & goings to the suspects house & the local woods.

They even went as far as to say that the locals had contacted the police about the strange goings on in the woods & had been told by the police "We know about it, dont worry".

Now as I say I saw this on BBC or ITV news, I cant find any referance to it on the net.

Anyway, watching ITV news last night they stated that the police had moved in lighting equipment to the very same woods.

They showed a young couple who had notified them Yesterday of something in the woods & had then moved in & cordened everything off.

My question is why was not everything cordened off or a proper search of the woods already happening or been completed since they knew about it on Friday.

Further, if as the media are hinting that there is wepaons or bomb making equipment in the woods why did they just leave it for anyone to stumble across or put em selfs in danger?.

They also claim to have found hand guns in a property.......

Elohim2006

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The suspects can be held without charge for up to 28 days under current UK anti-terror legislation. The authorities will have to apply for an extension on Wednesday. The UK gov are apparently going to try again to push through the 90 day detention without charge law that failed last year.

I agree with last poster about the woods issue. I saw them searching the woods on the TV last Thursday so why it wasn't cordoned off then seems strange, especially when in many previous anti-terror raids whole streets and neighborhoods have been evacuated just upon the suspicion of bomb making equipment. It does not appear to have happened in this case for some reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Good lord

Ppl who refuse to accept there are Islamic terrorists in this planet "hijacked it" with their conspiracies. and because they could not proove they're conspiracies they decided to throw a fit.

Gladly, as days pass by, more and more proof will come out about this stopped attack, and they'll have to find another conspiracy theory to feed off.

I applaud the British authorities for the great job they did and have been doing to keep their country as safe as possible despite the voices of ignorance of Monday morning quarterbacks.

first of, i dnt refuse the fact that there are islamic terrorists in this planet.

secondly, nobody can prove conspiracies, simple as.

thirdly, i was not taking a fit.

and finally, i too applaud the british authorities. they done a great job, and stopped thousands of innocent people being killed.

look, if you wish to believe that the terror plot the other day was real, and that it was islamic terrorists, fair do's. but i will still continue to believe that there is more behind this than what were being told. and quite simple, i believe this was yet another incident to keep the war train going.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join