posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:48 PM
Ok, well I could'nt really think of where to put this on PTS,
so I figure I'll put it here on BTS instead.
Well, after reading about rights being taken away and things like that,
I thought I'd make my own list of rights and liberties.
So here it is.
1. All peoples have the right to posess energy and/or kinetic weaponery
2. All peoples have the right to universal free speech, upon which no body of power, institution, organisation or governing body may deny.
3. The people have the right to universal freedom of the press, which shall not be censored for any reason including but not limited to so called
4. The governing body shall make no laws establishing a national/state religion.
Nor shall it deny the people the right to believe in any fashion, state or form.
5. All peoples, being atleast the mental and/or physical equivalent of fifteen standard years of age, and holding atleast basic decision making
skills, shall have the right to vote, regardless of any factor including legal standing.
6. All peoples have the right to freedom of expression.
7. All persons have the right to their bodies, mind(s) and life.
-A. All persons, having the right to their bodies,mind(s) and life may choose to ingest any substance they may so wish to, regardless
of the effects.
-B. All persons, having the right to their bodies, mind(s) and life, may choose to do damage to their bodies/mind(s), or end their life
if they so choose to.
-C. All people have the right to themselves, regardless of anything may modify their body and/or mind in any way they chose to
including but not limited to; Scarrification, Branding, Implanting, Tattooing, Piercing, Cosmetic surgery, Cellular/genetic
manipulation, cybernetic enhancement and life extension.
8. All peoples have the right to own property.
This may not be denied by any private or government body.
9. All peoples have the right to produce any substance they may so choose to. However, in the case that the substance is deemed to be of danger to
public health or safety, they must register their activities with the appropriate government organisation.
10. The people have the right to assembly and protest.
11. The people, in the case that the governing body is no longer of and for the people and/or has become oppressive and/or corrupt, have the right to
overthrow/dispose/replace the existing governing body and establish a new one that is of and for the people and is not oppressive or corrupt.
12. All individuals have the right to a speedy, fair and unbiased trial as well as legal representation in the case that they request such.
13. A person, regardless of anything is not property and therefore can not be considered as such or held involuntarily and/or in non-consensual
So, what do you all think?
Also, if there are other rights I have'nt mentioned above,
and you think are ones we should have, or should'nt be
taken away fromus, please do mention them.