It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this astonishing Australian UFO video reveal how crop circles are constructed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Most fakes are pretty boring. I did like this one though!
Fun, entertaining and creative. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have seen it on the first thread, and I have download it so I could watch it frame by frame.

When the lights appear from the left, the light can be seen in front of the tree when half of the light should be behind the tree.

Also, if it was I who made the video, some things could happen:

1. I could stay some more time.
2. I could run away scared and l would drop the camera when I start running.
3. I could run away scared and I would take the camera all the way to the car.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why all news on the WBC site are from August 2?

Also, the news are all mixed.

In "Sports" the last news is "Fernando Alonso becomes new Formula One World Champion" and the text has a real news piece of the wining of the Championship last year mixed with another about the Brazilian soccer referee.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Could this never before seen documentation be the guide aliens use to create crop circles? :

With this master recipe, you can make crop circle cutouts or any of the variations on the following pages. The wheat fields need to be strong enough for little lasers to roll, sculpt, and cut without catching the wheat on fire. You can even make it up to 3 days ahead of time, as long as it is covered in plastic wrap and thermometrically refrigerated.

3 1/2 cups of ion energy
1/2 ton salt
1 cup unsalted cow innards
2/3 cup power crystals
1 large Reptilian egg
1 gigawatt of light
1 tablespoon vanilla extract - for flavouring

In a medium size field, mix the crystals and energy. In a large isoplasmatic container, cream the light and innards, stir in the Reptilian egg, then the salt and vanilla extract. One third at a time, add more light until thoroughly mixed. Pat the
wheat into two disks, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for 1 to 2
hours, or until firm enough to roll. If the wheat is too firm, soften at area
temperature for about 5 minutes.

Preheat the heat reactor to 375 degrees. Roll the intended crop circle area with pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap, 4 inches thick. Remove the top sheet of
waxed paper and cut out the circles with laser cutters or metal hedge clippers (if low on power). Using a giant metal spatula, flatten any bulging areas of wheat, leaving about 1 meter between patterns. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or just until the wheat starts to brown lightly around the edges. Set the heat reactor on a wire rack and cool for about 5 minutes. When transferring the pattern to the field, cool completely. The crop circles can be stored in an airtight container in the cryogenic freezer for up to 1 month and for up to 3 days at room temperature before you frost them.
Makes 12 to 50 crop circles, depending on their size.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That site is from Toyota.

If you go to this page and right-click on the "Alien sights in Outback Australia" and copy the link.

Then paste it on the address bar but cut the part before the address, it should look like this:

streams.wbcnews.tv.edgesuite.net...

That would take you to the "news clip".

Now delete the last part, it should look like this:

Now read the error message, especially the last line.

If you leave only:

then you go to the Toyota Australia page.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You're right, ArMap.. good detective work there.

We knew that WBC site was bunk anyway.. there's just one lingering thing - that original clip. Where did it come from? Is there a chance this clip was 'seized', the witnesses gagged, and footage used against them and turned into a disinfo thing? Then it begs the question "why would Toyota knowingly put themselves behind something like that".. afraid of the consequences of ufo disclosure and goodbye to fossil fuel.. hello free zero point energy?

Ahh that's silly. Sorry for thinking aloud. That's the prob, if you overthink these things, a whole new can of worms arises, where the bottom line truth is probably Toyota and some insipid lame viral marketing campaign. My bad.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A lady from AUFORN.com has replied in the comments on the original youtube link claiming to be able to offer eyewitness testimony to similar, recent events

Hi Daniel, I'm a UFO researcher here in Australia I would like to hear more about what happened. You say this report is real, I have a report of 2 train drivers that witnessed 3 balls of light buzz their train 2 nights ago. If what you have filmed is authentic. Why didn't you approach an Australian organization to investigate and if you did who were they. I would like to know if you have been contacted by any TV stations if so who. Have you been told to keep quiet. if this fooatge is real then we can supply eyewitness testimony of UFOs reports in the past few weeks to back up your story. Call 1800 77 22 88 [email protected]

There is a lady called Diane mentioned on the AUFORN website, she can be found by following the content page link on the homepage, she's listed on the left with a few other names. Also if anyone's in Oz right now, it may be worth giving them a ring to see if it's all legit?

Also the original 'news' report claims that it was uploaded onto the Dannwhyte guy's myspace page, yet nowhere actually offers a link to his page. I feel if anyone can find it, it might shed more light on the subject. If anyone finds it, let me know. I'm not familiar with myspace (Murdoch's got a big enough hold on our lives as it is).

Looking into finding a story to back up the claims of a viral campaign by Toyota, will post a link here when/if I find one.

Weird, my original edit just disappeared? Anyway I found this site, nothing conclusive but it does say that Toyota Australia are looking for low cost ways to reach lots of people, one thing virals are very good at!

[edit on 13-8-2006 by tandino]

Sorry about all the edits, I'm very tired...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by tandino]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Entertaining video, although it was clearly faked, and I give them props to their editing skillz.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, this one seems to be a fake, since the lighting effects are pretty similar to games and CG in general, i didn't analyze more but that's the first impression that i got.
Now, I was wondering at video.google and I found this one which seems to be pretty real, I mean, being fake or not the footage is amazing:

video.google.com...

Did anyone debunked it? It's a bit old but I haven't seen topics about this footage before.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Grammar corrections.

[edit on 13/8/2006 by tunin]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Did anyone debunked it? It's a bit old but I haven't seen topics about this footage before.

It is not a bit old, it is very old, and I think it was proved as a fake many times.

Here on ATS you can find some threads about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here are a few more that are good attempts

The first 3 seem like pretty obvious fakes to me, but the last one is reasonably convincing

Good quality UK CGI video with sound

Brazil CGI video (no sound)

Cool Bulgarian fake

UFO brought down by US military (?) - gets interesting after 1:30

What do you think?

[edit on 1/9/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Am i the only one that noticed that this film was sped up about 40%...
then toward the end, it speeds up to about 3X speed, to make the lights look like they are moving even faster...

for that obvious added effect alone, it is a fake...
and whetehr the lights were CGI, or merely a couple of goombas running around a field with spotlights aimed at the camera...

they were artifically sped up. hence- no doubt hoax

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Here are a few more that are good attempts

The first 3 seem like pretty obvious fakes to me, but the last one is reasonably convincing
What do you think?

The last one is the Genesis Probe returning to Earth after collecting Solar particles. Chutes failed to deploy and it crashed into the desert floor and contaminated the particles.

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
The last one is the Genesis Probe returning to Earth after collecting Solar particles. Chutes failed to deploy and it crashed into the desert floor and contaminated the particles.

I was wondering where the footage was from

Thanks for that link

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
fake, just the way it moves is telling me its fake.It seems like it moves to smotthly. It was cool though.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Heres some proof that all crop circles are fake and are worthy of no further study. Many of these are far more impressive than anything done by so called aliens so I guess they are not as advanced as us

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join