It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what Ufologists dont want you to know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone at ATS! I'm new to this, so looking forward to some of you're replies regarding this subject.

On my quest to read between the lines of numerous ufo/alien theories and or disclosures, I came across a very interesting article written by Gordon Creighton in which he states that a major religion is aware of Aliens and that this article has been treated with absolute silence across the world by ufologists and even that this is something that they don't want us to know!

Now I understand this subject is a little fragile seeing as how I think that people have a hard time gapping religion and the Ufo subject, but i was also wondering if anybody out there also knows of this (Fact?/theory?) any help would be appreciated. here's the link to the paper.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well something other worldly is going on. If you actually research the banking conspiracy it will tie you to the upper echelons of uber masons, black nobility, the Rothchilds & Rockefellers, the military industrial complex, the fake cold war, WW1, WW2, every skirmish, debt salvery etc.
There is actually a plan being enforced that is happening on a grand scale over multiple centuries that has to be run by demons, interdimensional beings, aliens, Djinn, something or someone, there is just to much of a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Well something other worldly is going on. If you actually research the banking conspiracy it will tie you to the upper echelons of uber masons, black nobility, the Rothchilds & Rockefellers, the military industrial complex, the fake cold war, WW1, WW2, every skirmish, debt salvery etc.
There is actually a plan being enforced that is happening on a grand scale over multiple centuries that has to be run by demons, interdimensional beings, aliens, Djinn, something or someone, there is just to much of a coincidence.

I have to agree, So if islam is aware of this, is part of this fake terror war also a psyop on the knowledge of that religion?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
probably the dreaded not-invented-here syndrome, if not you can bet the farm they're clandestinely investigating the link, but are unwilling or too cautious to talk about it in public. few people will like to hear about Islam, most probably believe in science
and the rest is either Christian or atheist.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
judging by the amount of responses you`re getting, i would agree with you when you say it`s fragile.. nevertheless it is a very intriguing article and almost confirms as fact that ET`s exist.
I don`t think the question is about the religion because i don`t think people want to debate that aspect of it,but,it should be about the confirmation of what and who they are (ET`s) and if what the article states is spot on right.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
I came across a very interesting article written by Gordon Creighton in which he states that a major religion is aware of Aliens and that this article has been treated with absolute silence across the world by ufologists and even that this is something that they don't want us to know!

Don't believe the hype. This stuff is old news. There are plenty of UFO researchers who don't automatically go along with the ET Hypothesis. And many have explored the narrative and mythological links between aliens and such things as angels, ghosts, fairies, leprechauns, trolls, and so on. Get a copy of Jacques Vallee's "Passport to Magonia" and see for yourself. This is nothing new.

Nothing is stopping anyone from incorporating aliens into a larger esoteric framework, whether it includes the Bible, Zionism, the Illuminati, the Kabbalah, Alchemy, Qi Gong, or the National Football League.

The only difficulty when linking any of these things up is actually proving they actually exist. Ghosts? Aliens? The Elohim? Show me one. Prove to me they exist by making one appear so I can run a few quick tests on it. Poke it with a stick, etc. Otherwise, it's the kind of thing a psychotic does when they start to make connections that aren't really there. Like that guy from "A Beautiful Mind." It's a malfunction in the brain. Not anything that most of us will agree actually exists.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have had encounters and photographed ufos. However, like with the human race there is both good and bad, and yes, some can disquise themselves to be something they aren't

However, in my encounters, they don't put me in the mind of demons, angels, or anything of that nature. I just see beings from other worlds. Some who have our interest at heart and some who have their own agenda, where we don't matter.

In other words-Not all aliens are bad; and not all aliens are good. You have to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

I study the protocols of the other groups visiting Earth who don't have good intentions of the human race.

Although, I have had my own experiences (many and varied), I still take time to study what other people are experiencing and how they describe their ordeal and the beings whom they have confronted.

I do believe in G-d and the scriptures, torah, and even koran. I also recognize Christ, who I perceive to be the Son of the Most High. If it turns out that He is an alien, so what does it matter? It doesn't matter to me.

It was what He did when He walked the Earth that is important. So yes, I believe some extraterrestrials could play on our theological fears and take identities to our disadvantage.

The Bible speaks of Good and Bad Angels some of what we now know to be intersteller, or ultrasteller beings. Again, it is a matter of learning to identify such beings and their intentions.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by Conluceo
I came across a very interesting article written by Gordon Creighton in which he states that a major religion is aware of Aliens and that this article has been treated with absolute silence across the world by ufologists and even that this is something that they don't want us to know!

Don't believe the hype. This stuff is old news. There are plenty of UFO researchers who don't automatically go along with the ET Hypothesis. And many have explored the narrative and mythological links between aliens and such things as angels, ghosts, fairies, leprechauns, trolls, and so on. Get a copy of Jacques Vallee's "Passport to Magonia" and see for yourself. This is nothing new.

Nothing is stopping anyone from incorporating aliens into a larger esoteric framework, whether it includes the Bible, Zionism, the Illuminati, the Kabbalah, Alchemy, Qi Gong, or the National Football League.

The only difficulty when linking any of these things up is actually proving they actually exist. Ghosts? Aliens? The Elohim? Show me one. Prove to me they exist by making one appear so I can run a few quick tests on it. Poke it with a stick, etc. Otherwise, it's the kind of thing a psychotic does when they start to make connections that aren't really there. Like that guy from "A Beautiful Mind." It's a malfunction in the brain. Not anything that most of us will agree actually exists.

Thank you for sharing Enkidu, So you re one of those people that needs to feel and touch something to believe it, that' s o.k, there's nothing wrong with that.

I don' t suscribe to your idealogy because millions of people can't all be mass hallucinating...
And oh yeah,by the way, if ever an alien does materialize in front of you, If it's reptilian and or one of those grey dude's, and you poke at it with a stick, you better run like f***

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I have had encounters and photographed ufos. However, like with the human race there is both good and bad, and yes, some can disquise themselves to be something they aren't

However, in my encounters, they don't put me in the mind of demons, angels, or anything of that nature. I just see beings from other worlds. Some who have our interest at heart and some who have their own agenda, where we don't matter.

In other words-Not all aliens are bad; and not all aliens are good. You have to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

I study the protocols of the other groups visiting Earth who don't have good intentions of the human race.

Although, I have had my own experiences (many and varied), I still take time to study what other people are experiencing and how they describe their ordeal and the beings whom they have confronted.

I do believe in G-d and the scriptures, torah, and even koran. I also recognize Christ, who I perceive to be the Son of the Most High. If it turns out that He is an alien, so what does it matter? It doesn't matter to me.

It was what He did when He walked the Earth that is important. So yes, I believe some extraterrestrials could play on our theological fears and take identities to our disadvantage.

The Bible speaks of Good and Bad Angels some of what we now know to be intersteller, or ultrasteller beings. Again, it is a matter of learning to identify such beings and their intentions.

Thanks rachel07,That's more along the lines of logic in relation to this subject, I tend to agree with that.
Who's to know back then when things out of the ordinary happened how people would have reacted? I guess in religion, prayer was always related with looking up, so if you look up, you're actually looking beyond earth into space. Well put.
Obviously the link between religion and the alien question was logical for you to put together,thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
judging by the amount of responses you`re getting, i would agree with you when you say it`s fragile.. nevertheless it is a very intriguing article and almost confirms as fact that ET`s exist.
I don`t think the question is about the religion because i don`t think people want to debate that aspect of it,but,it should be about the confirmation of what and who they are (ET`s) and if what the article states is spot on right.

Just curious as to how it almost confirms as fact that aliens exist? I do believe that there are "things" out there based on astronautical accounts but to say that this article almost confirms it is maybe a little strong. I guess you would first have to believe that the Q'uran and the Bible are literal truth(which I don't). I'm not trying to bash you just trying to understand you. I think certain astronauts can confirm there existence but will not at this time. I believe that UFO's exist, I am just not sure if they are Alien or possible time travelers or maybe something the we haven't even comprehended. Just my opinion though.

new topics

top topics

join