It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Always Faster than the Speed of Lightning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Those who question this, are not children of God. Those who accept this, are children of God. Conversion is possible for everybody, always!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Light is faster than the speed of lightning, in fact some comets go faster than the speed of lightning.
So in essence god is pretty slow in universal terms. But then again I DONT accept god and would NEVER EVER want to be one of his children (even if he existed). Conversion for all? possible but VERY VERY improbable in my book.

Try to think up something good the next time this ones a bit feeble

G

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He transends time and space. Of corse he is faster than lightning. How can you race something that is already at the start and finish line? :p

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
He transends time and space. Of corse he is faster than lightning. How can you race something that is already at the start and finish line? :p

I could walk faster than a non existant being!

G

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud

Now that is just silly talk! How could you know how fast a non existant being can move if the said being is non existant?

E

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch

Now that is just silly talk! How could you know how fast a non existant being can move if the said being is non existant?

E

You know what I'm getting at. If its not there to move then of course I can move faster than any non existant!

G

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You know what I'm getting at. If its not there to move then of course I can move faster than any non existant!

G

hehe I know I was only having fun with our lack of knowledge. (AKA evidence God exist or not.)

Can we still be friends?

E

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
shihulud, you have awesome potential: rarely have I seen such atheistic views on ATS. Believe that God can transform your soul and believe that the Universe was created for Greatness. I am praying that God will touch your soul. When God touches your soul, there is no turning back!!! He has great plans for you!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
shihulud, you have awesome potential: rarely have I seen such atheistic views on ATS. Believe that God can transform your soul and believe that the Universe was created for Greatness. I am praying that God will touch your soul. When God touches your soul, there is no turning back!!! He has great plans for you!!!

Sorry but god will never touch my soul not even with with everyone praying. Just as you 'know' god exists I 'know' that god(s) dont.
Yes I am a atheist but I am also very skeptical about most claims, religion is just one of my main skeptical tendencies. And if god has plans for me then he had better change them because I have different plans, I also would'nt make a good christian or hindu anyway - just not got it in me.

GameSet -

G

new topics

top topics

join