It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center - The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The movie is a heroic story of 2 Port Authority Police Officers. I advise to go see it for 2 reasons. 1. Being that the story tells the true story of the officers and their heroism. 2. Because Oliver Stone included explosions going off in the movie. You can hear them multiple times during the movie. I noticed it the most when the officers are outside the buildings ready to go into building 4 to prepare to go into the south tower.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Don't worry i will man. Seems like an excellent movie. I give it four guns.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
People can read into this movie and scream conspiracy here and there, but what I appreciated about this movie was the fact it stayed neutral. It had a few patriotic moments but for the most part it was a tale of two men who were simply trapped in the WTC. They aren't sure who hit the building, they didn't know the second tower was hit, they didn't even know the buildings completely collapsed.

These men did not see evil that day. When they first went into the building it was thought that this was a random accident, not an act of terrorism.

Those who seen the movie will hear the quote, "Where did the buildings go?" when people are removed from the remains.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i thought the movie was very well done. However i did see a few conspiracy punches *when it announces a missile hit the pentagon*. however the bravery of the port authority and anyone in the building that day is amazing. My dad was a SGT for NYPD and knew 5 guys who died that day.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Why try to put the pieces together? you never will have the truths. But yet you all drag it up over and over again..:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
i thought the movie was very well done. However i did see a few conspiracy punches *when it announces a missile hit the pentagon*. however the bravery of the port authority and anyone in the building that day is amazing. My dad was a SGT for NYPD and knew 5 guys who died that day.

I don't think this was meant to toss a conspiracy slant on it. In the wake of these attacks nobody knew for certain what had happened, and this comment was said in the heat of the moment. Stone really made an effort to keep away from conspiracies here so I am leaning the other way on this one. I believe this was said to display the chaos and confusion of that morning.

new topics

top topics

join