It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasrallah urges Arabs to leave Haifa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah on Wednesday warned all Israeli Arabs to leave the port city of Haifa so the militant group could step up attacks without fear of shedding the blood of fellow Muslims.
news.yahoo.com...

So someone please explain to me if the Hezbollah leader KNEW there were Arabs in Haifa, why did he not warn then before he started shooting some 3000 total rockets many at haifa.

Does this imply that far greater numbers of rocket attacks will occur?

Does it mean that the new Iranian missiles, I mean Hezbolla's larger missiles might be used?

Does this mean they will use something besides 10's of thousands of balberings pack in explosive?Biological?Nuclear? August22? Lets not for get what exactly came from the horses mouth-or the other end as it were (""This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world.")

news.yahoo.com...
www.drudgereport.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 8/9/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
well The leaders of Israel are not too concerned about it apparently. He keeps saying if you stop bombing Lebanon they will stop firing rockets at Israel. The citizens of Israel can't be that important to the gov't if they keep going.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
August22? Lets not for get what exactly came from the horses mouth-or the other end as it were (""This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world.)

news.yahoo.com...
www.drudgereport.com...

Why did you quote this with a reference to the Iranian President? Seems pretty clear there are no quotes from him in the article.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

August22? Lets not for get what exactly came from the horses mouth-or the other end as it were (""This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world.)

news.yahoo.com...
www.drudgereport.com...

Why did you quote this with a reference to the Iranian President? Seems pretty clear there are no quotes from him in the article.

Yes, it is a direct quote. I accidently left off the righthand side quote mark-sorry, but there was a quotemark at the begining.....now lets see if i can master the external tagging stuff

"This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world.

LINK

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just highlight and copy the paragraphs you want, then put a ex on top with the brackets around it, paste and then a /ex on the bottom with brackets and then click on the Globe type in text and copy and past the url to the page when it prompts for it. Its easy

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, it is a direct quote. I accidently left off the righthand side quote mark-sorry, but there was a quotemark at the begining.....now lets see if i can master the external tagging stuff

"This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world.

It's a direct quote from the article but it's not a quote from the President. I think you should take a moment to read the article again.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its just an attempt for Nasralla to sound big. If he really cared about Arabs in Haifa he would have told them top leave weeks ago instead of just firing rockets at them. He knows he is losing and is now getting scared. He's even backing Lebanon to send troops end so that it can stop...he knows if Israel goes all the way in, then Hezbo will be wiped out.

He still hasnt even made good on last weeks threat to hit Tel Aviv

top topics

join