It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or Coincidence? All 4 of Jessica Lynch's Rescuers have died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just a Coincidence? Four of Jessica Lynch's Rescuers Have Died Mysteriously

Combined Sources

A few nights ago I saw a preview of Saving Jessica Lynch. It was all I could do to contain the gray matter.

I was extremely busy and without access to a computer during the "rescue." A week after Pfc. Lynch was returned to American custody, I heard incredulous stories of a heroic young soldier, Rambo-style shooting at the enemy until out of bullets, and who endured stab wounds and torture until she was dramatically rescued in perfect made-for TV fashion.

And then the BBC aired the infamous documentary, essentially labeling the Pentagon's version of events as a work of fiction. I trust the BBC over the Pentagon.

Sure enough, Pfc Lynch has selective amnesia and cannot remember the events of her capture and rescue, though that hasn't stopped her from a million dollar book deal with the NY Times most recent plagiarist du jour, Rick Bragg.

When the Department of Defense insisted on keeping up their official version of the rescue, I knew that inevitably some of Lynch's rescuers would be hushed. After all, here is a woman who endured a few broken limbs from a vehicle accident and is rewarded with a million bucks, while her rescuers continue to live without toilets and running water in a Depleted Uranium wasteland. Her Bronze Star has outraged many veterans. At some point even the threat of an untimely demise will not keep some disgruntled military folks from talking.

Eerily enough, four of Pfc. Lynch's rescuers and colleagues have met an early demise.

Petty Officer First Class David M. Tapper died of wounds received in Afghanistan. He took part in the rescue.

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung was killed in a drive-by shooting. He was also part of the rescue team.

Spc Josh Daniel Speer died when his car crashed into some trees for no apparent reason. He was part of the rescue team.
Kyle Edward Williams, who worked in the same company as Lynch, died of "suicide".

"A Tucson man was shot to death outside a West Side hotel Wednesday after breaking into a vehicle and being confronted by its owner, an Army soldier, who shot him in the back and fled, police said Friday.

The soldier, Spc. Kyle Edward Williams, 21, was found dead outside San Diego on Thursday and officials believe he committed suicide with one of the seven firearms he had been carrying with him.

He left no note to explain the suicide or why he fired six shots at Noah P. Gamez, also 21, after spotting the man stealing an ice chest from his Jeep.

Williams spent seven months in the Middle East as part of the 507th Maintenance Company, the same unit as Pfc. Jessica Lynch, Army officials said.
He didn't have any disciplinary or mental health problems before he left Fort Bliss, Texas, at the end of September for 20 days of leave before moving to a new military job, the officials said."

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is real hard to take... On the one hand you have the "coincidence theory" on the other the "conspiracy theory"...

Occam's razor fails me here... The coincidence is equally if not more unlikely than the conspiracy...

This is a FIRST for your's truly. I beleive Killuminati has presented us with a GENUINE, apparently traceable CONSPIRACY here.

The questions are obvious, what is the mathematical possibility that all four of these indeviduals met there demise within such a short timespan after a common incident?

Assuming all were sane, physically healthy, and the ONLY genuine connection was the rescue, I'd have to say as close to ZERO as one can get...

I think a research project is called for on this one.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
WebDevil beat you to the punch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe so, but this outlines the conspiracy angle very well...good job!

BTW, my vote (as it has been through this whole Lynch affair), is Conspiracy (and a rather blatant, and transparent one at that...) I would expect more from the son of a former CIA head...but what do you want from a moron....

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
rescuers? For # sakes, everything tend to prove she was not even held prisonner, the hopital was just taking care of her, cuz she had been injuried.

Those look like suspicious death.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I shouldnt say it, but....

I told you so....not you specifically.......

Amnesia. Moore than likely to save her life, is she knows whats good for her.

And her soldier saviors are all ending up dead. 4 so far. How many total were there?

Shall we expect more obituaries?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Can anyone say "Research Forum" material?

Oh, I guess I can.

Where is the original story that lists her would be rescuers? We need a list here, and most importantly, times and dates.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As Skadi said, the amnesia defense by Lynch is the only thing she can really do to save her own neck. I'm sure she too would have died tragically in a "car accident" if she hadn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Research Forum material........all day long!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Maybe they are hiding a lot more than the idea that Lynch is being put on a pedastal for propaganda reasons only.

Any guesses?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
U2U Toltec, and tell him you want to be in charge of a research project, investigating this issue.

Hurry he is online, but for how long?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah that'd be an interesting subject for a research project.

Skadi, congradulations for your WATS award

You deserved it.

I heard they plan on making a movie about it? (the jessica lynch story) Anyone heard something about that?
It's ought to be a big bowl of BS and disinformation IMO...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Maybe something more than what the pentagon told us happened in that small building in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
actually, they told more than what really happenned.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
more than 1200 soldiers have actually passed in this conflict, with people being sniped and all other sorts of death...

a unit was passing iraq a noticed a caravan/town of sorts with lights...
in comes the soldiers with the women being used/sexually by the iraqi soldiers who held hostage her platoon...

the source was pretty close...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
didnt all but 1 guy die in the famous iwo jima flag scene in ww2?and then didnt he die soon after being back in the u.s.?you know the picture of like 8 guys putting up the flag on top of a hill.i dont think this was a consipracy but i think they all died fairly soon after that famous and much publisized event.i could be wrong though.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
one other thing..there were only 4 rescuers?? is that a fact? usually they send in a few more guys in a fire squad than just 4....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Click HERE for Kill's thread on the Marines. Very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Jessica admited that the US Gov. tried to use for their own interest (propaganda) the whole story about her.

In your opinions, did she just putted her self in danger?
What will the final story look like (the book or movie)?

Here's the latest news about her deciding to speak the truth.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by m0rbid]

new topics

top topics

join