It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Targets Israeli Chicken Coop, Kills Cattle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
O the humanity!

Rockets hit Nahariya chicken coop; two cows die
Seven Katyusha rockets landed near Nahariya on Tuesday evening. One of the rockets struck a chicken coop.

This brings a lot of questions to light.

• Why was Hiz b' allah targeting chickens?
  • Does it take 7 rockets to destroy a chicken coop?
  • Are the Katyusha rockets accurate?
  • Why were 2 cows in the chicken coop?

Even more questions were brought to light about the incident when Reuters reported that it had photographs of dead chickens being removed from the rubble. Reuters pulled these photos after Israeli sources stated only 2 cows were killed. Still no answer on how the cows got into the chicken coop.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You bring many mysterious things to light! Given the lack of "solid" information coming from the ME these days, I invite you to: Ask El Pollo Diablo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit: Fixed link.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

This brings a lot of questions to light.

• Why was Hiz b' allah targeting chickens?
  • Does it take 7 rockets to destroy a chicken coop?
  • Are the Katyusha rockets accurate?
  • Why were 2 cows in the chicken coop?

Dont you know the Israeli cows have taken some tips from hiz-bo-low ( hiding with the civilians ) and has taken up the tactic of hiding with the chickens.

- note to cows: Don't hide with the chickens if the terrorists ARE targeting the chickens.

Answer to question 1:
Kill a man and he is dead...kill his chickens and he is....ummm chickenless and has to get some more chickens.

Answer to question 2:
No, but since there wre two cows there...you never can be too aggressive.

Answer to question 3:
Accurate enough to kill some chickens!

Answer to question 4:
See line one of my response, there you have it!

Beezer

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Apparently the cows have often been seen grazing in the immediate vicinity of known/established chicken coups. Hezbollah may very well consider the historical bovine actions of using chickens as zoological shields an international agricultural crime. We will need to wait for a full investigation, until then the chickens should pull-out (its not safe).

mg

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Mossad has been known to use cows to infiltrate barnyard terror cells. I think the cows may have been a plant. Never turn your back on a chicken.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm quite sure Israel actually killed those varied farm animals, in order to make it look like Hezbo-howeverthehellyouchoosetospellit carried out the attrocities. In the war for support Israel needs all they can get, I suspect they are after the support of animal rights groups....

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I keep looking at this thread and all I can come up with is:

Potato Salad
Beans
Beer
Red & white checkered table cloth
Cornbread
More beer
Napkins (for that tangy sauce)
Corn on the cob
Chips
Pie... I like pie
Even more beer.
Nothing like a Hez' BBQ.

Okay... I'll leave now.

[edit on 9/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
PETA has joined forces with Israel to flush out Hezbollah.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
At least they are killing cows and not civilians... Seriously, people, why do you find this funny? As to the question about the Katyusha rockets, do you know what they reallly are? Check in Wikipedia Katyusha rockets Those were invented by the Russians in WW2. With such an outdated weaponry Hezbollah manages a much higher soldiers/civilans ratio compared to israel with all its modern age US weapons... Do the calculations yourself. That tells much, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
At least they are killing cows and not civilians... Seriously, people, why do you find this funny?

Because people need a release at times. This being hotly contested around the board, there's nothing wrong with a little levity.

On topic: You guys are missing out on the real conspiracy here, chickens and cows? Someone is out to get McDonald's. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

At least they are killing cows and not civilians... Seriously, people, why do you find this funny?

It's funny because people were not killed, personally I think if we take everything so deadly serious, it takes due outrage away from the actually attrocities being carried out on both sides. This is just funny to me. Sorry. I eat cows and chickens on a regular basis, so I believe I'd be a hypocrite if I was appauled by this. In fact all this talk about cows, chickens, and high temperatures makes me hungry.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
In fact all this talk about cows, chickens, and high temperatures makes me hungry.

Hmm...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's funny because people were not killed, personally I think if we take everything so deadly serious, it takes due outrage away from the actually attrocities being carried out on both sides.

I see. didn't mean to spoil the party... Have fun with the cows

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I see. didn't mean to spoil the party... Have fun with the cows

No worries, and rest assured first time Israel blows up something silly, they'll be mocked equally. Unfortunately, they are blowing up actual people pretty consistently....

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I suspect they are after the support of animal rights groups....

Perhaps they indeed became casualties of war and Hezbollah but I agree that they are been used to appeal to the animal rights groups.

Now I am sorry to say this . . . but I also picture roasted Chicken to perfection . . .now for the cows that is another story.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I mean war between countries, religious factions, zealots what have you is one thiing, but when you start targeting chickens and cattle and trying to bring them into the conflict well that just takes it to a whole new level. My biggest concern is how will they respond?

top topics

join