It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher fans....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Being a fan of his for sometime time now I must comment on his Jay Leno appearence from last evening. It has become quite clear to me that Maher is a Zionist left-wing gatekeeper. When asked by Jay last night about a recent poll indicating that upwards of 33% of respondents feel as though the official 9/11 story was false he showed his true colors. He passed these numbers off by saying that these people are unbelievably stupid and gullible. He claimed that Americans can be sold anything with the marketing efforts currently in place. Strange, the 911 truth people have a marketing campaign?. If anything these issues have to be sought out in spoon fed increments. The 'marketing campaign' is to sell us on the 'official story' with reinforcers such as Flight 93 and World Trade Center. Furthermore , he basically attacked his own base demographic. People who have gone out of their way to uncover information that the powers that be are stiffling are far from stupid. As a kid I always enjoyed kicking rocks over...still do !

Sorry I don't have a link.....yet!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You know, I think you might be right. My family and I watch Bill Maher almost religiously. I mean, wherever we are, we stop what we're doing and damn near sprint home so that we don't miss one second...but we had similar suspicions about him.

For him to be so anti-Bush and never once mention the 9/11 Truth Movement is very sketchy.

Can't wait for your link. I didn't even know he was gonna be on Leno.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oh I am hearing you LOUD & CLEAR....................I am this huge Mahr fan...and I had the same big WTF look on my face after watching him skirt the question put straight to him by Jay....I was sad to see it happen.
I was happy about Jay asking this BIG question and was expecting a DECENT answer.

BOOOOOOO@ Bill's lame Leno job!

I lost alot of Mahr respect for this.......

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Damn! Mr. Maher might have his head screwed on straight after all.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
back in the day

I used to watch politically incorrect.

b4 I seen the light

the bloody tv set is rarely on
and I don't miss it.

who in their right mind , would miss
propaganda and advertising ?

believe me , I've seen a lifetimes
worth already

I prefer the net and books

interesting comments tho

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just hope Maher doesn't pull a Dennis Miller....

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interesting I was reading a little about bill maher and saw that he was a stanch supporter of the ending of organized religion.

Maher alleged that organized religion is a cause of many of society's problems, and that the practices of organized religion are mired with hypocrisy. Maher credited Carlin's views as inspiration for him to speak out against organized religion.

This is such a warning flag if you believe that he is a zionist and apart of the secret societies plot because those societies and orders in the end want the elimination of all religion around the world. I want to believe that he is a regular guy that puts his shoes on one foot at a time but you can't ignore the blatant contradictions in a guy we want to base our political views upon.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This, of course, is the same Bill Maher who got cancelled for suggesting that the hijackers and suicide bombers are the courageous ones because they die when they go on a mission, whereas "we" bomb from a safe height and never see the destruction we cause.

People can often have beliefs that are contradictory. Just because Maher thinks that the "truth movement" people are gullible doesn't make him a Zionist gatekeeper (if such things exist). It's entirely possible that he doesn't want to face up to the possibility that the truth movement is right, or that he - for whatever reason - doesn't think 9/11 was a scam.

People are various and complex creatures, and can have opinions that seem weird or contradictory to others.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What is a "left-wing Zionist gatekeeper"???

I got turned off to Maher when he made the hijacker comment. I haven't looked back since.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I myself am also a *HUGE* Bill Maher fan! While I Believe that he is usually correct with his opinions on 90% of Topics/Issues - he is not always exactly on point (is anybody really?).

Bill Maher has said that he himself is "Half Jewish" (Racially at least - he is definitely NOT a fan of the Judaic Religion or any Fundamentalist Religion - especially Extreme Islam & Extreme Christianity). However he will be the first to admit that he supports Israel. That is his Right is it not? Listen he is in Show Biz - of-course he is going to support the Jews - I am guessing that he would like to keep on working in the Media!

Putting aside his support for Zionism - Bill does a Great Job on keeping a Spotlight on how the Incompetent + Corrupt Bush Administration & how the Hard Line Right Wing Fundamentalists are Ruining our Country. He certainly does lean to the Left. Of-course that doesn't change the fact that he is correct.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. If someone doesn't buy into conspiracy theories, they are a zionist gatekeeper?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, this is the same guy who used to talk about our government as a legal mafia..

Has it occured to you that either

A) He's been shut up via some dark means? Blackmail etc..
B) He's doing it for a possible image change
C) His "Boss" whoever that might be told him to do otherwise.

I know how media plays out.. I have an ex girlfriend who does a political talk show..and constantly she takes the political right wing, while she is in fact quite liberal.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Zeb, I think you're on the right track. Maher, post his 9/11 comments, has varied his stance considerably. Someone had a little sit down with Bill and explained the 'allowable levels of dissent'. With statements such as " I consider Ann Coulter a friend" or "I'll give the Bush Adminstration the benefit of the doubt on Iraq" he has sadly been compromised. His recent appearance on Leno proved he's a part of the problem when he stated in response to Jay Leno's question regarding 9/11 truth seekers, "That 33% of Americans are just stupid" then drifted into some sort of antedotal proof. When so called liberals begin to trash citizens who question government actions and motivations the term 'gatekeeper' can be stamped indelibly on their foreheads.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Gatekeeper" - he slams the Bush Administration every chance that he gets (especially on 9/11)! How is that being a Gatekeeper? Can't he take the Rightwing side on some issues & the Leftwing side on others? He has stated that he HOPES that Democracy does in-fact work in the Middle East - but has also sited the Bush Administrations complete Incompetence in running this War (the War on Terror AND the War in Iraq & Afghanistan). I don't think that anyone had a talk with him or that he toned down - he recently suggested that if Americans Converted to Islam - as the Terrorists Suggested - then the Terrorists would not Attack us anymore. After all he continued we would just be "Moslems in Name Only" instead of what America is currently, "Christians in Name Only". Now THAT is pretty B*llzy if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sera, Did you recently see Maher's interview of Benjamin Netanyahou. There were less softballs lobbed at the company picnic. Of course , Maher prefaced the interview by calling the Iranian President an anti-semitic whack job. Maher is a Zio Fluffer. Keeping the Zio's hard so we all get f***ed eventually.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Sera, Did you recently see Maher's interview of Benjamin Netanyahou. There were less softballs lobbed at the company picnic.

I saw that interview and was in total shock too... Did you see the week after, with Pat Buchanan? Same thing... it's like he's giving them a platform to talk to people who normally wouldn't listen (like the average Maher fan).

However, last week, he had John Kerry in the same slot, so now I'm confused. What's his game?

Of course , Maher prefaced the interview by calling the Iranian President an anti-semitic whack job.

I've also noticed an increase in anti-Muslim sentiment.

Maher is a Zio Fluffer. Keeping the Zio's hard so we all get f***ed eventually.

Haha! That was funny.

Personally, I think these changes are a result of a very sloppy break-up right before this season began. When I say sloppy, I mean sloppy. Supposedly, they were engaged, and she broke up with him to be with Ray-J. For those who don't know, that's R&B singer Brandy's little brother. If I were Bill, I'd be a little pissy too.

HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" host, meanwhile, announced that his much-written-about romance with video vixen Karrine Steffans - which, depending on who was writing about it, was very serious - is kaput.

"That's ended, that's over," Maher told me sadly...
NY Daily News

edit for clarification

[edit on 11-10-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Did you recently see Maher's interview of Benjamin Netanyahou. There were less softballs lobbed at the company picnic. Of course , Maher prefaced the interview by calling the Iranian President an anti-semitic whack job.

Yes I did see the Interview. See my first post regarding Maher's position of supporting the State of Israel & Zionism - although I personally disagree - he has a right to his position.

As for the other statement - I have very strong feelings about the use of the word "Anti-Semitic", so I will put that aside. The President of Iran is certainly Anti-Israel - wishes to wipe the State off the map & is more than likely willing to use a Nuclear Weapon (that they are trying to develop as I type this) to do so - certainly the behavior of a "Whack Job" - I agree with that part!

HarlemHottie - I also listened to Pat Buchanan speak. I though his statements made sense & I agreed with them - I guess I am guilty of being a Moderate!

Welcome to America! This is what the exercise of our First Amendment Rights is all about! As a matter of fact - Maher talked about being asked to do a segment on CBS News - the Segment was all about "Freedom of Speech". Maher was going to talk about Religion.
***CBS ended up pulling the plug! In this case CBS caved in NOT Maher!***

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Comon now, don't get so mad. I'm a huge fan of Bill, I love his show on HBO. Just look, he calls Bush stupid almost every ephisode and the republicans don't necesarily care. Bill's a skeptic, he just has'nt been convinced yet, don't worry he'll get there.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It has become quite clear to me that Maher is a Zionist left-wing gatekeeper. When asked by Jay last night about a recent poll indicating that upwards of 33% of respondents feel as though the official 9/11 story was false he showed his true colors. He passed these numbers off by saying that these people are unbelievably stupid and gullible.

It seems to me a left winger would be in favor of the 9-11 conspriacy......every time I watch maher all he does is ridicule bush for everything he does yet he is defending the official 9-11 propaganda......I think he is either very confused or has no idea what side of the fence he is on.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
HarlemHottie - I also listened to Pat Buchanan speak. I though his statements made sense & I agreed with them - I guess I am guilty of being a Moderate!

What's scary is, I initially agreed with him too. He was talking about illegal immigration, which I am totally against. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped talking about the issue, and the law, and went on this whole tangent about how the worst part of illegal immigration is that, when they get here, they hang out with blacks and listen to rap music.

I stopped agreeing with him at that point. I didn't feel his personal opinion on blacks was applicable to illegals breaking the law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join