It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporting of events...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have been watching the BBC news with interest of late and have noticed an interesting trend...

In this story:

news.bbc.co.uk...

the police and phorensic archeolgists are searching for the remains of two children. Notice how, in this report they detail the offenses of a former resident as he was a child abuser. Then point out that he was not living there at the time the bodies were allegedly buried there. In other words, the cretin in prison had naff all to do with it but now has his name associated with it forever...

When I saw this on the news this morning the news reader went on and on about the list of offenses this guy had been put in prison for (don't get me wrong, as far as I'm concerned, if you mess with children you should be strung up. That would cut the reoffense rate in any case...) for about 5 minutes. Then right at the end of the report the guy said.

"He wasn't living there at the time."

Is it just me or have the media now implicated this guy in prison as far as the public is concerned?

Interesting, I have noticed them do this quite alot with 'suspected terrorists' as well where after the initial introduction to the news story the word 'suspected' gets left out...

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
From what I hear although Leslie Ford-Thrussell (The cretin) you refer to did not live in the house when the children were allegedlly buried,a family member of his did.

I think this is why the police think he was involved,the police are going to dig up the garden/plot early next week.

I'm sure more details come to light then.

This is why we should have the death penalty in this country.

Finally BBC= Biased Broadcasting Corporation.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
From what I hear although Leslie Ford-Thrussell (The cretin) you refer to did not live in the house when the children were allegedlly buried,a family member of his did.

It makes no mention of this in the news cast. It does say that they are investigating any links though...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KYUDUDE

Originally posted by kuhl

It makes no mention of this in the news cast. It does say that they are investigating any links though...

Sorry you miss understood I didn't say it was in the link ,It was what I heard on the news last night,(Sky I think but I couldn't be sure so I didn't add a source .

join