It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal US attack on unarmed Afghans captured by photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Canned response #1371, Discuss the topic folks, NOT EACH OTHER!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is one of the pictures I think. It's probably a common sight to see in that part of the world though.

That picture I believe is just of protesters near the Embassy around the time the incident happened. The article alleges that the pictures show Americans shooting civilians.

I checked the original thread and the link to the alleged story has now been removed by Reuters. Hmmm I wonder why??? Faked Photos?????? we will never know now since we have nothing to compare the new ones too :shk: If and when the author produces them which I doubt will happen

Also as you noted the propaganda spin is obvious. The original story stated three were killed and the new one states six. Further more the original story stated they killed an addition 7 and there is no mention of that in the new story all the more reason to go hmmmm considering the first story and photos no longer exist.

Here again is the source article for this thread for ease and comparison

Independant

Claims that US troops shot dead up to six unarmed Afghan civilians two months ago in Kabul have been given added credibility with a series of photographs offering visual evidence of military misconduct.

The pictures were taken by an Afghan passer-by on 29 May in Khair Kane, a district of north Kabul. The 20 photographs appear to show a group of unarmed Afghan civilians being killed by gunfire from an American Humvee.

The Kabul pictures were taken as American vehicles fled the scene of an accident in which several Afghans were killed and injured after a US Army truck lost control and hit a number of civilian vehicles. Shot from a hillside above where the original accident took place, they show a crowd of Afghans throwing stones at the American vehicles.

[edit on 8/9/2006 by shots]

[edit on 8/9/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Souljah mislead everyone with the title of this thread. I read the article and have no idea if it is fact or fiction. All that I have said is that by posting this article with this title Souljah has damaged his own credability and the credability of the article.

He did not mislead you!!! READ the article!!! Learn!!! Pull your head from the sand!!!! Souljah simply repeated the article title that was already there from the source website. This is also an independant newspaper in the UK - this is not muslim propaganda like everyone in here would like to believe. NO where in the article or in Souljah's post did it say that the pics were there for viewing. Read and learn next time before you go off half cocked and attack someone. If you actually read the article, you would see that Souljah's post fits it pretty well.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
wow you've gone and censored the word "propogandist". I'll go and stand in the corner for being a naughty boy.

It was the two words before "propagandist" that I was editing; censored would imply a government agency at work.

dictionary.reference.com...

dictionary.reference.com...

You may come out of the corner now.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Man people really love to attack you, eh soulja, I guess reality just doesnt matter to some people. Instead of complaining about lack of pictures to satisfy your primitive desire for visual proof to satisfy your primitive left brain qualities, why dont you actually READ the article, and see what your intuition says.

American govenment = evil.

American military = ignorant pawns that do the goverments dirty work.

Some American people = ignorant fools who support evil government policies.

Time to grow up and face reality.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

Have to love the ignorance some people have. Oooo them Americans soooo evil!

Time to grow up. You and Souljah both, Propagandist, go ahead and censor that I don't care because it is true. Notice Souljah has never once questioned the actions of Hezbollah nor the Hammas government of Palestine. That is pure anti-west blind ignorant hatred.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

When you light a fire Souljah don't be surprised when you get burned. I opened this thread expecting to find the pictures that the title says should be here. Gee no pictures. I agree that the title of this thread is misleading and something should be done about it. Souljah, the only thing you do when you post threads with titles like this is destroy what credibility you have.

REPLY: Souljah has little to no credibility with most folks, unless you're a Barking Moonbat.

Over a year ago, he was the first (of three) people to get the "Ignored." That happened because of non-factual information, ignoring the facts others posted with links, and just rant, rant, rant, with no substance. I've checked back fro time to time on his posts, but nothing ever changes.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
we arent anti-west or a propagandists. Have you done any research? Have you taken a hard look at your government and its corrupt policies? Have you ever thought why so many people are fed a nice diet of sports and movies instead of taking notice on real issues? Its cuz the people who control the american government are anti-american, they want to dumb the population down, they want to have foreign interests control this country, they want to destroy the unity of America and America itself, they want to merge the US into a American Union along with Canada and Mexico...this was already reported on by Lou Dobbs, top guy at CNN. This is old news. They are already building the pan-american Highway that runs from Mexico up thru the US and into Canada.

Your government is sponsoring terrorism thru their secret services, and are using such fine propaganda, reminiscent of the Goebbels Nazi disinformation machine, to mindwash the people into going along with their desired Agenda...to plunge the world into WW3, and to create an American Union much like the European Union, do these kind of unions around the world, and eventually merge them all into a world government that will be so ruthless, you will wish you wouldve fought it while you had the chance.

So instead of falling into their traps by calling us truthspeakers anti-american when we are trying our best to fight for YOUR freedom and Liberty when YOU dont even realize its being taken away...the thing they want the most is to have us squabbling like this amongst each other over truth you havent taken time to go look for...shame on you.

For the record, puck, I never once said that the American people are evil. Ignorant, yes, dangerously ignorant. But not evil. Look closely before pointing your ignorant finger.

Oh and in case you didnt know, ignorant means "lack of knowledge". If the gloves fits...put it on lol

[edit on 9-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

So instead of falling into their traps by calling us truthspeakers anti-american when we are trying our best to fight for YOUR freedom and Liberty when YOU dont even realize its being taken away...the thing they want the most is to have us squabbling like this amongst each other over truth you havent taken time to go look for...shame on you.

Oh and in case you didnt know, ignorant means "lack of knowledge". If the gloves fits...put it on lol

You have voted AscendedMaster for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Amen to that. I truly believe that people who still support this idiotic direction my country is heading in are completely unwilling to accept the truth. I dont think anything would be able to convince them otherwise, not even cold hard fact. They are going to tow their party line right over the edge of the cliff - I just hope they dont pull the rest of us over at the same time.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ascendmaster you just called me ignorant as I am an American.

You seem to be the one being closed minded to call Americans ignorant.

I will say as an idividual you are ignorant, but I will not call all the people in your country ignorant.

My opinion of this thread is more anti-America spew from the thread starter. And the pathetic way people can call a thread and not back it up is laughable.

Yep America is the best consiracy theroy and most hated around the world.

Raping civilains in Iraq in all cases are real. Any Muslim bad thing is not real or a response to Western evlnessl, and not that those few people are bad.

It is so clear to me now.

ps with all my spelling mistakes maybe I am ignorant.

Yep.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by sbob]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
Ascendmaster you just called me ignorant as I am an American.

You seem to be the one being closed minded to call Americans ignorant.

I will say as an idividual you are ignorant, but I will not call all the people in your country ignorant.

My opinion of this thread is more anti-America spew from the thread starter. And the pathetic way people can call a thread and not back it up is laughable.

Yep America is the best consiracy theroy and most hated around the world.

Raping civilains in Iraq in all cases are real. Any Muslim bad thing is not real or a response to Western evlnessl, and not that those few people are bad.

It is so clear to me now.

ps with all my spelling mistakes maybe I am ignorant.

Yep.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by sbob]

I am an American, and yes, most of us are ignorant. We are fed a crappy sanitized version of world events thru our corporate controlled media system. This paints things in a very different light than how the rest of the world sees it. We are ignorant only due to a lack of information and knowlege - rather the lack of desire to determine what is actually truth vs. what is convenient. This is a great country and we have done great things, however right now we are worse off than ever before. All of the progress made in the last 100 years will be thrown out the window if the people in charge are allowed to fulfill their desires. I as an American am SICK of hearing of people being labled as anti american simply for criticizing the actions of this government. We are 5% of the worlds population. 5%. And we think we know better than everyone else? THAT is ignorance. You might call me un american or unpatriotic, but I care more for your freedoms and the freedoms of others than you will possibly ever know. It is the people blinded with patriotism that are the true enemies of founding principals of this country and all who have fought and died for what we have here. You are undoing over 200 years of work by travelling down this road. I will not sit back and watch my country be turned into a corporate facism under the guise of "homeland security".

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that all the people who 'claim' that Americans are losing their freedoms......

CAN NEVER NAME ANY 'FREEDOMS' THEY HAVE LOST

very interesting.........

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think it's the other way around Ferret. It seems to me like the ones who say they haven't lost any freedoms, never fully used their freedoms in the first place.

I've said it before,
"If you're a good little monkey we won't have to put you in a cage"

EDIT: BTW, the lost liberty thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has anyone found the pics in question yet?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Rasobasi420]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join