It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

corrupt a wish game

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
dsfds sdfadf sa fsdfdf dfd oj jvcvx i ewer nvsd,m sd, fsdfwere oer cdsdf

Sorry, you didn't get one of the rings.

I wish I didn't have as much work to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Granted. You don't have as much work to do now...because you're fired!

I wish world war 3 would just start already...sheesh

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Elijio]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
And thus begins WW!!!.

It lasts for 5 minutes and only kills 7 people. You happen to contract a bio agent that only effects 5 people in the world, you included. The only bio-engineer who could help you was in a cab on his way to the hospital when the driver was struck in the head by the delivery agent, causing a horrible accident that kills his passenger.

There went you're only hope, and worse yet, nothing was resolved on the geo political front.

I wish for more grapes.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
so is this going to be the best day ever

who wants to talk about cows???

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Alakazam, You get your conversation about cows, but it is very very BORING.

I wish I could reach into my pocket and pull out exact change for everything I purchase.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You now have the correct change for everything, however your newfound spiritualism means you don't need to buy anything material besides food, which your new faith says must be hunted not bought.

I wish ragster would stop trying to hijack the thread

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
You now have the correct change for everything, however your newfound spiritualism means you don't need to buy anything material besides food, which your new faith says must be hunted not bought.

I wish ragster would stop trying to hijack the thread

Done. Instead he hijacks a plane and causes the next 9/11. Kudos to you.

I wish I will be the one bring down the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wish I will be the one bring down the Illuminati.

You bring down the Illuminati, but must spend the rest of your days in a cave with George Dubya in hot pursuit because you had the audacity to mess with his family.

I wish summer vacation lasted forever.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Summer vacation now lasts forever, and no one ever goes to school again.

We've since changed Einstein's Mass energy conversion from E=MC^2
to
DUHHHHHHHHH!!!

I wish that there was no racism on Earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is no racism...because there are no races either. The earth is cultivated by alien parasites and they die off one year after we die off.

I wish I could have anything I wanted.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WEll, now you have it....now what? You realize that "things" are empty and meeningless. You go on living life sad and depressed because you haven't found meaning in it.

I wish for a Chicken Cordon Bleau with fettuccini alfredo on the side.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You get your tasty (slightly undercooked) chicken dish, with a side order of parasites!

Whee!

You have only a very brief period of time to reflect on how great the meal was, while your body removes it forcefully, without your express consent, in a public place no less.

I wish everything wasn't so poisonous.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well to bad, 99% of venuses air is poisnous, ha.... hahaha

and so is posion water

I love to fish, fishing is the best, I love fishing.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I wish everything wasn't so poisonous.

Now only 0.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of substances on this world are poisonous. Two things remain toxic. One is arsenic and the other is oxygen.

I wish I had a pet Gollum.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You have a pet Golum, but he keeps steeling your 'precious' items and pawning them. He uses the money to go gambling on the weekends, and has stolen your credit card many times.

I wish Ragster had his own thread where he could post those little bits of insight without interrupting the flow of things here.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ragsters Rants

Wish granted although now ragster is suddenly the holy grail of information and just as he posts everything he knows the mods delete his thread. Thanks to you we no longer know how to turn lead into gold, how to create an endless supply of energy, and, most importantly, WHAT'S HAPENING IN LOST!

I wish the mods would never close ragster thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Then so be it.....

That's it. That wish is punishment enough unto itself that to make it worse would be cruel and unusual.

I wish I would stop ragging on ragster.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Wish granted. You haven't ragged him. However, because you suddenly stopped there was a void where there shouldn't be which pulled everything in existence into it and we all died.

I wish I had a meatball marinara subway with double cheese and honey mustard.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And so you have it, but then you think it's so delicious that you have another and another. Next thing you know it's next summer and you can't fit into your swimsuit. Instead you change to a larger one piece, which as we all know went out of style in the 90s Mwwahahahahahahah

I wish for a meatball marinara sub with extra cheese and honey mustard.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
JackofBlades giveth and JackofBlades taketh away.

As it was with me so it shall be with you!

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
And so you have it, but then you think it's so delicious that you have another and another. Next thing you know it's next summer and you can't fit into your swimsuit. Instead you change to a larger one piece, which as we all know went out of style in the 90s Mwwahahahahahahah

I wish for a huge mansion, the size of a city block, contained within its own atmosphere on the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join