It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tape shows Hezbollah 'confession' or does it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I was browing through the news sites when....

Linked Story

Tape shows Hezbollah 'confession'

Israel has shown other footage of what it says are Hezbollah prisoners
The Israeli army has released a video apparently showing a Hezbollah fighter admitting to taking part in a raid on Israel and undergoing training in Iran.

Having Muslim mates they always hassle me for having tattoo's, cause in the Quran tattoo's are a massive NO-NO. Now Hezbollah follow STRICT Islamic Shia ideology so why does the supposed "Hezbollah fighter" on the right have a tattoo on his arm ?.

Bit fishy.......

Can anyone say Nick Berg ?

[edit on 9-8-2006 by helium3]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Lots of Muslims have them (tattoos). Maybe he was here in the USA or elsewhere. He supposedly joined hizbolla when he was 16...young.

Pie

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I saw the supposed confesion interview and to tell you the true I bet my butt that is nothing more than stage propaganda.

He looks more like a regular Israeli to me that an Arab Hezbollah fighter.

Sorry but I don't bite into it.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah a bit fishy, can kill anybody in the name of Allah, Can't have tat's.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Lots of Muslims have them (tattoos).

Then would you mind posting a few photos of Muslims with tattoo's ?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I remember seeing this story on Australian channel 10 news a few days ago, and i thought it was 'suss' when i saw it. There is no proof that this man took part in the attack that surposedly caused this conflict, other than the mans own testimony. firstly i thought simply they had tortured a hezbollah militant into confessing, but again im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that in judaism does not allow tatto's either. Kids make mistakes, he might of simply got a tattoo at a young age, and has coverd it from his islamic friends.

I think that this alleged hezbollah militant should be properly identified, and they should show his face to the public. If this is the man who allegedly started this conflict, should we not be allowed to see the man's face, and prove his idenity?

The thing i find suspicious in this whole thing is why would this guy admit to it? Im sure he has 'some' military discipline, and would know that if he did admit to it he would be treated much worsely. I would like to know how, and why he confessed, from any soldier on this borad, you know you wouldnt give up your previous mission plans very easily to the enemy.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Lots of Muslims have them (tattoos).

Then would you mind posting a few photos of Muslims with tattoo's ?

Well If I went around taking pics of them it would seem a bit on the femmy side.
I see them all over Brooklyn. Ill see next time if one of them come into my shop if I can get a pic.

Pie

top topics

join