It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman Loses!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Well, AnABC, do you understand how US elections work now?

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Joe voted for war for Israel, not American interests. That is why he was not voted in again.

Jeez some people really need to learn how elections in their own country work.

What does your reply even mean?

JOE IS STILL A UNITED STATES SENATOR today, just was he was last week, last month, last year and last decade.

Good God, man, if you're going to talk about politics, at least learn how they work. I'm not even American and I know how your system works. Do you even know how many Senate seats were up for election this week?

Why don't you learn how this thread works buddy.
This was started when he lost the democratic nomination in the primaries. We all knew he would run as an independent because he said that prior to losing the dems support. So what are you talking about? Perhaps you're confused... That's okay. I forgive.

AAC

[edit on 8-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I was glad to hear Joe lost. I guess the republican Jews are gonna need to find someone else to pose a Democrat and try to infiltrate the Democratic party at a later date. I bet Israel is pissed!!!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by kleverone]

Actually no. They are extremely happy. Their reps have gone up in numbers. Israel is very concerned about the amount of reps they have in offices worldwide.
The numbers went up in the USA

Last update - 01:40 09/11/2006

Number of Jewish parliamentarians worldwide reaches record high

By Amiram Barkat, Haaretz Correspondent

Tuesday's U.S. elections brought the number of Jewish parliamentarians worldwide to an all-time high, according to the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians.

Following Wednesday's results, the number of Jews in the Senate rose from 11 to 13 and in the House of Representatives from 26 to 30. However, the United States is still only in third place worldwide for the number of Jewish legislators, after Israel and Britain.

Britain, despite having a Jewish community 20 times smaller than that of the United States, has 59 Jewish members of parliament, including 18 in the House of Commons and 41 in the House of Lords. The latter number includes seven barons whose seats in the house were hereditary until recently. However, the umbrella organization of British Jewry said that in fact, the number of Jews in the House of Lords is even higher, totaling at least 46.

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well, AnABC, do you understand how US elections work now?

Do you even know how many Senate seats were up for election this week?

Why don't you learn how this thread works buddy.
This was started when he lost the democratic nomination in the primaries.

Oh, you finally worked that out...

[edit on 10-11-2006 by HowlrunnerIV]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I may be criticized for saying this but I think that every Jew is to a degree a Zionist. It is in their culture and upbringing to be even a small bit Zionist. So the idea that the Democrats will not bow to Zionism is frankly a misguided one.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Woohoo, Leiberman wins! Jews Rule!!

There are more Jewish leaders today then there were where in the world !!

note: This is a joke!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I may be criticized for saying this but I think that every Jew is to a degree a Zionist. It is in their culture and upbringing to be even a small bit Zionist. So the idea that the Democrats will not bow to Zionism is frankly a misguided one.

You mean every jew wants a place where he and his family can live without persecution and oppression like the kind they've faced for more than 2000 years . I would hope so . Atleast most of the sane one do .

Do you mean supporting a people of a democratic nation fighting a terrorist nation funded by the largest money machine in the world ? I hope they do.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

You mean every jew wants a place where he and his family can live without persecution and oppression like the kind they've faced for more than 2000 years . I would hope so . Atleast most of the sane one do .

Do you mean supporting a people of a democratic nation fighting a terrorist nation funded by the largest money machine in the world ? I hope they do.

Just like countless other religions and races, The only difference is the Jews won't stop reminding everyone how much they have been persucuted. Stop acting like no other religion is persecuted on a daily basis. Welcome to earth! I'm so sick of hearing Jews talking about it. Jesus, I'm native American and you don't hear me complaining about losing my land. You never hear any Bosnians trying to use concetration camps as a sympathy ploy from other countries! Sorry but it had to be said!

[edit on 4-12-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
sorry to say but you are an anti-semite. You choose to ignore the fact that 16 million jews were tortured and murderd in a span of less than 5 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

sorry to say but you are an anti-semite. You choose to ignore the fact that 16 million jews were tortured and murderd in a span of less than 5 years.

I am not an anti semite. I recognized what happened, very sad and tragic, lets learn from our mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again. What bothers me is people like you, who constantly bring it up anytime anyone opposes any jewish agenda or who claim others are anti-sematic because we don't want to hear you complain about something you were never a part of! You were not tortured or murdered, were you? Just because I'm native American and many of my anscestors were tortured and murdered but you don't hear me calling everyone who doesn't throw bags of smypathy my way anti-native american? Or is there a statute of limitations on that? That fact that you judged me and labled me an anti-semite without adressing anything else is my post(Bosnians, native Americans), only justifies how selfish you are. Thanks for perpetuating those stereotypes

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Your post is an oxymoron. You say what happened was bad and people should learn from it. What people ? The Jews ? That living with others can lead to wiping out your family and your people for no fault or crime of your own ? Or is that any attemopts by the Jews to transcend the ghetto exsistence that they have been relegated to for centuries in Europe will result in the holocaust ?
Maybe you refer to the fact that Holocausts are a bad thing and that no people should be killed off for no crime of their own other than being born into one community or the other. Yet you say in the same vein that Isreals right to self-determination is illegal and that the Israelites are bound forever to live lives of discrimination and at the mercy of forces that hate them for being Jews ?

And what do you think is the "Jewish Agenda" ?? Maybe to live without fear of attack or repraisal ? Maybe to make sure that they days of the holocaust never come to pass again ? But surely, those things are too nefarious for them to want. No, you would rather have them persecuted at every opportunity for millenia to come.

As for your naive attempt to draw a comparision to Native Americans or the Bosnians, that is a sad reflection of your ignorance indeed. Never has there been a systematic genocide of an entire populace of people with the kind of scale, scope and brutality that was done by the Nazi regeim .

The Bosnians were raped, beaten and maybe shot in the head; a life of privelege in comparision to the horrors of being subjected to a Nazi concentration camp with no hope of escape, survival or even the relief of death.

The atrocities done on the native american people also pale in comparision to what was done in Auschwitz and Birkenau! In fact the native american community today is one of the most priveleged groups of natives in all the western world. No other nation in the west bends the rules so much for their native populace or gives them so many perks.

The reason I didnt comment on your attempts to compare the Bosnians or the Indians is because such a comparision would be an insult to horror that was the holocaust. To say that I find your posts devoid of any understanding of the holocaust is an understatement and it is my opinion that you do this unknowingly for no one would bring about such a bizaare comparision with the holocaust as the oppression of the native americans.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love how you belittle the suffering of others because it "pales" in comparison with what the Jews suffered. Do you really think that the number of people tortured and murdered matters or has anything to do with the amount of suffering they went through? That is the agenda of which I speak. To cry and whine about your own suffering but then dismiss others suffering as "not as bad"? You my friend are the ignorant one, and you have placed it on display for all to see with such ignorant statements? When I said lets learn from these mistakes I was refering to Humantiy in general, but you obviously see the world as Jews and then everyone else? You are so self centered that you can't for one second fathom anyone elses suffering as being as bad, and your mind is able to rationlize it by convincing yourself that since the number of people killed was more that it makes it more of an atrocity. You expect everone to show sympathy for the Jewish suffering but you offer none to anyone else in return, typical! Its like you wear that number as a badge of honor and almost brag about the suffering the Jews endured like its some type of competition. "You didn't have it as bad as us, so na na na" "We win" are you sick in the head? Suffering is Suffering, be it one or a million.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

As for your naive attempt to draw a comparision to Native Americans or the Bosnians, that is a sad reflection of your ignorance indeed. Never has there been a systematic genocide of an entire populace of people with the kind of scale, scope and brutality that was done by the Nazi regeim .

I know I keep coming back to Cambodia...but out of a pre-war population of between 5 and 7 million, the KR killed an estimated 1.5-3 million Cambodians, the largest proportional genocide of the 20th century, which included nearly the complete destruction of the Cambodian Chams.

In Australia there is not one true-blood Tamsmanian Aborigine left alive, check out when the last, Truganini, died.

At Srebrenica 8,000 men and boys were separated from their families and shot.

In Rwanda 800,000 (and possibly 1 million) were killed in 100 days.

The Armenians can't even get their genocide recognised by the Turkish government, who weren't even the ruling regime at the time it happened.

Do you know who the Simbas were and what they did in the Congo?

Cry me a river about the one holocaust I've been hearing about all my life and which had the most successful and far-reaching prosecution of all.

The Bosnians were raped, beaten and maybe shot in the head; a life of privelege in comparision to the horrors of being subjected to a Nazi concentration camp with no hope of escape, survival or even the relief of death.

Utterly pathetic

The atrocities done on the native american people also pale in comparision to what was done in Auschwitz and Birkenau! In fact the native american community today is one of the most priveleged groups of natives in all the western world.

In stark contrast to the Palestinians...

No other nation in the west bends the rules so much for their native populace or gives them so many perks.

Go find out about Wounded Knee. Hell, watch Thunderheart if that's what it takes to get informed...

No other nation in the west bends the rules so much for their native populace or gives them so many perks.

Except for the blanket protection they give their other "native" race at the UN. Where that handy permanent-seat veto is trotted out any time the Security Council drafts something slightly critical of Tel Aviv...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I hope IAF101 can see the light now, although I doubt it. Lets see, who is the ignorant one here? That would be you IAF101. I am glad to see that I am not the only one on here who is sick and tired of hearing people bring up the atrocities of the Holocauste and disregard all others. There are too many people out there jsut like IAF101 and I hope that this thread will open some eyes. Hopefully this will show how pathetic that mindset is.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I hope IAF101 can see the light now, although I doubt it. Lets see, who is the ignorant one here? That would be you IAF101. I am glad to see that I am not the only one on here who is sick and tired of hearing people bring up the atrocities of the Holocauste and disregard all others. There are too many people out there jsut like IAF101 and I hope that this thread will open some eyes. Hopefully this will show how pathetic that mindset is.

Get to work!

AAC

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Anabsolutecreation, practice what you preach, I told you I was gonna be late today. What do you do?

Go print yourself a check! That's all you're good for

[edit on 11-12-2006 by kleverone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join