It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I found this at godlikeproductions.com.
www.youtube.com...

GRAPHIC WARNING
If this has been posted then plz close it.This speech was made 10 days before his assassination.A true hero imo

[edit on 8-8-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by warthog911]

Cug

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You do realize that has been heavily edited? Not to mention this speech happened on April 27, 1961 more than two years before his death, and only 3 month after he took office.

The full speech webstorage2.mcpa.virginia.edu...

and the text millercenter.virginia.edu...

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

events of recent weeks April 17 1961 Bay of Pigs, What he is doing is reassuring the press that he doesn't indend to hide things like the Bay of Pigs, then goes on to compare our freedom of the press with the lack of the same in the U.S.S.R.

Now as this speech is clearly not about the NWO I would like to find out the reasons for this cover up on the part of the NWO theorist. Why are they lying? Why are they changing the evedance? What are they trying to hide? These are the questions that MUST be answered IMNSHO.

new topics

join