It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Makes Windy Cities Sun-Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Richard Roeper, well respected feather ruffler, of the Sun-Times, has done a new aticle on the movement.

The world has turned upside down in the nearly five years since 9/11. In Monday's Sun-Times, there was a story about 9/11 conspiracies. Among those quoted were a retired economics chairman at the University of Illinois, a teacher at the University of Wisconsin and a physicist at Brigham Young University.

It is a artcle than has two sides.

Here's the weird part. The academics are the ones spouting the conspiracy theories, and Stone's film is 100 percent conspiracy-free.

Worth the read. This is big time press. More to come.

www.suntimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

" Although they offer no concrete evidence to support their wild theories, they're educated and articulate, and they ask unanswerable questions, thus giving some of their theories a hint of plausibility.

But let's not confuse that with credibility.

Who confuses plausibility with credibility?

"The plane hit the ground and skidded before striking the Pentagon between the first and second floors".

huh?

Being a column article I read it as entertainment. Roeper is obviously a staunch
supporter of the official story. I really have no idea what he was trying to accomplish
with that article, but what I came away with was 'hey look, Stone's movie doesn't incorporate CT's in his film. No bother, people who believe those things are lost.'

:edit to fix quotes

[edit on 8-8-2006 by nextguyinline]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I give up with that post. sorry its so bad.

join