It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

solar activity the real reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WHAT IF

the increasing solar activity that has been reported all over the galaxy is not in response to another planet nearing us, it is the result of the rapidly changing and advancing energies of the galactic creation cycle in accordance with the transformation of consciousness and it's impacts on our solar system.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think I stand by everyone in saying this...

What?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Uhhh...
Yep, cmdr pretty much summed it all up.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
WHAT IF

the increasing solar activity

What increase? Do you mean sunspot activity? Sunspot activity varies along an 11 year cycle.

that has been reported all over the galaxy

There is only one sol, thus, sol-ar activity can't be reported as occuring all over the galaxy. Do you mean increases in stellar activity? Please provide a citation for this occuring.

is not in response to another planet nearing us,

Why would it be in the first place? I presume you are talking about Niribu theories?

it is the result of the rapidly changing and advancing energies of the galactic creation cycle in accordance with the transformation of consciousness

You mean something like the transformation that is supposed to occur that the indigo children are supposed to prevent/turn-good? Why would that be heralded by an increase in 'solar or stellar' activity?

Also, if we are detecting stellar activity increases, how's that supposed to work, I mean, the stars are many light-years away. If a star a billion light years away is showing increased activity, that'd mean its activity increased a billion years ago, we wouldn't know about its current state.

As far as what it would mean if it were occuring, assuming you are talking about something like the 2012/dimensional shift of Indigo lore, then, I can only suppose that if all stars appear now to be more active because of it, then it was set into motion at the very begining of the universe, and is coordinated throughout the entire universe (so that we see a single result).

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
I think I stand by everyone in saying this...

What?

ROFLMAO

That summed up my thoughts exactly!
Increased solar activity has been reported all over the galaxy?
By whom?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It isn't just our own galaxy, either. I've had reports from M31 and the Large Magellanic Cloud, and there are even rumours of unusual activity coming from NGC 5128.

Spooky

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What increase? Do you mean sunspot activity? Sunspot activity varies along an 11 year cycle.

True. Though there is a definite increase in solar activity and we are only half way through the 11 year cycle.

This can be attributed to many things, though it is likely that there is a major and minor cycle with the minor cycle ever 11 years and the major cycle ever 4000 years or so. Some even speculate that our current runaway global warming could be caused by the sun reaching a major peak.

There is also speculation over whether these major cycles could be the cause of extinction cycles here on earth.

In relation to the original post, I would like to join cmdrkeenkid in saying... WHAT???!!?? HUH??? It’s news to me that all our galaxy’s stars are increasing in activity...

I can say this much, If I ever observed a uniform increase in radiation due to a so called galaxy wide increase in solar activity, I would say that there was something wrong with my telescope or measurement apparatus, or I just dreamed it

On a serious note, there is one very interesting discovery recently that does have a bearing on the recent increased sun spot activity. We have discovered that the violent magnetic storms that cause sun spots and solar flares could act in a wave.

In other words a cascade effect could occur where by one sun spot creates another that is larger, and so on until there is a very violent solar event that could project a massive amount of corona out, in the form of a gigantic flare. This could have happened in the past and could go a long way to explaining what happened to the atmosphere on mars.

I truly hope if this event ever were to occur again that the earth is not in line of fire so to speak, or we will see a serious light show followed very quickly by all the seas and oceans boiling off and life on the earth would cease as we know it… There is a chance that some forms of life could survive but they would of course be the microbial bacteria found in the sealed underground caverns that exist deep underground.

Any hoo, not to be to negative or anything lol ;p

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Neon Haze]

top topics

join