It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreali helicopter shells refugee camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This was just breaking news on CNN. I am sure they will say they were going
after a Hezbollah target, but they will get alot of blame for this one. In a war
like this when the civilians are mixed in with the combatants what can you
do?
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by u4itornot]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by u4itornot]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can you tellme where to exactly look????

Im watchin the video footage from CNN and I can see any articles on your topic!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
wounder why they call it a refugee camp

maybe because its god displaced families which have been forced to flee their homes thanks to israeli attacks.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
But but buttocks!

Israel is G A W D Z chosen people, they can't do wrong!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I saw the news about that attack on the refugee camp.

Sad indeed. but occurs the OP machine probably already has its own version of the situation and their own photos to show.

Perhaps it was not such thing as a refugee camp but evil terrorist in civilian disguise out to cause harm to Israel.

I am finding the whole issue of you evil and I am good getting out of hand and ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am finding the whole issue of you evil and I am good getting out of hand and ridiculous.

Exactly marg. Both sides are wrong. The only victims are the innocent civilians and children on both sides...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I believe that you are referring to Sidon, a Lebanese city and refugee camp of over fifty thousand Palestinians. Incidentally, these Palestinians have been refugees or displaced persons for over fifty years. You would think that, by now, they would have been assimulated into Lebanese society by now. Or, perhaps, the Palestinians would have been welcomed and assimulated into Syrian or Jordanian society. Instead, for many Palestinians, they were not welcomed by Syria or Jordan and even in Lebanon, the Palestinians have languished in ethnic/cultural ghettos throughout the region.

It is no wonder that Israel would target such a camp or target. Because of their displacement and their lack of integration into their new "home" (after fifty years, what else could you call it), the Palestinian refugees would be a prime recruitment area for the Hezb'allah. It might, considering Israeli intelligence, also be a place where the Hezb'allah fighters might store weapons, materiel and, of course fresh troops.

top topics

join