It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
His main form of brainwashing is done through books its what he learnt in teh MK Ultra project.
George bush Sr. is the top brainwasher for teh illuminati.

I agree with your statement to a degree, but I don't think that books can be used as brainwashing. I feel that 'brainwashing' is a more dynamic process, involving stimulus overload via methods such as torture. books can be used for propaganda, or misinformation, but 'brainwashing', no... IMO.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Look how many people are brainwashed by a book called Dianetics.

the actual programming done by all illuminati is called monarch mind control.
Monarch mind control-programming is a mind programming that is passed on gentically and it has to do with a mind being able to dissasociate itself at a very early age 18 months around.
Premature birth is also important because the naturally occuring events occured in a premature birth insure that the child is naturally traumatized. By taking the baby at a premature level gives the programmers and advanced start on the programming.

The next stage is smothering the child in love, (love bombing till 18 months)the love is given so it can be taken away at the forth stage. unless love is given so it can be taken away, there is no trauma.
the next stages consist of programming Called Trauma based mind control creating slides and alters.

What Trauma Does
In recent times, the military and the science of psychology is paying
attention to what they call PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). PTSD
are the psychopathic debilitating effects of trauma and chronic nature of
reactions to trauma. Intrusive flashbacks of the trauma will occur if the
mind doesn’t protect itself from reminders of the trauma. The mind
creates avoidance patterns to protect itself from thinking about the
trauma. Panic symptoms occur when the person undergoes physiological
arousal to traumatic cues. A trauma will create a certain "shatteredness"
within the victim.

The victim will develop life assumptions about being vulnerable, about
having little personal worth, and that life is not fair. They may develop
phobias to constantly check their environment for safety and constantly
monitor others to make sure they are not mistreated.

Then they bombard your mind with drugs to create alpha states etc.

Then books like the 14 editions of the wizard fo oz series are used to create illusions, which are after all sense impressions as much as realities' are, in the class of 'phenomena dependent on brain changes.' Magical phenomena, however, come under a special subclass, since they are willed, and their cause is the series of 'real' phenomena called the operations of ceremonial magic."

In other words, when the Illuminati practice ceremonial magic, their
magic to them is as real as life, but they do not feel a need to defend its
reality. People in the occult encourage children to fantasize. Fantasy is
looked at with favor. Whether the power and healing and mind-control of
demonology stems from illusion or Jung's autonomous power of the
human psyche to attract & manifest archetypes through the human soul
or some other source is not an issue for Satanists.
The most important script for the programmers
is to use ceremonial magic which uses the names of God to establish
GENERAL, & SPECIFIC CONTROL.

Here are some key books used in mind control
The Lord of the Rings, Island of the Blue Dolphins, and the most important programming script--The Lesser Key. these books serve the core of the mind.
there is so much more to it but it is a program that these certain individuals use in their daily lives is called monarch mind control

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming
was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly.
The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes
this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to
generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off,
that knowledge can be passed genetically.
The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a
Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed
genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that
can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the
Monarch mind-control.
The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the
ability to disassociate. It was discovered that this ability is passed
genetically from generation to generation. American Indian tribes (who
had traumatic ritual dances and who would wait motionless for hours
when hunting), children of Fakirs in India (who would sleep on a bed of
nails or walk on hot coals), children of Yogis (those skilled in Yoga, who
would have total control over their body in trance), Tibetan buddhists,
children of Vodoun, Bizango and other groups have a good ability to
disassociate.
The children of multigenerational abuse are also good at dissociation.
The Illuminati families and European occultists went to India, and Tibet
to study occultism and eastern philosophy. These Europeans learned
yoga, tantric yoga, meditations, and trances and other methods to
disassociate. These skills are passed on to their children via genetics.
A test is run when the children are about 18 months old to determine if
they can dissociate enough to be selected for programming or not.
Mind-controlled slaves are created for different purposes, hierarchy or
non-hierarchy purposes. The Illuminati create mind-controlled slaves
who are to function within the Illuminati hierarchy. These slaves will
usually have their genealogies hidden, and will be created to have
excellent cover lives to insure that they are not detected. They will be
given multifunctional programming, and will usually be used to help
program other slaves. The abuse will not be as physically visible as it will
be on the bodies of slaves who are not born to be part of the Illuminati
elite.

on a side note the so called toy bush is holding is a spinning top

Spinning Tops
One method for inducting children into a dissociative state is to have
them look at a large spinning top, as the colors whirl around. Carousel
rides have also been popular to induce trance

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks, seridium. I am actually a bit embarrassed about the point I made, which I think was a bit ‘nitpicky’. But your info is much appreciated.

-edited for grammar
[edit on 19-8-2006 by Captain Kingmonster]

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Captain Kingmonster]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Originally posted by EdenKaia
Edenkaia, do you know when the all-seing eye was adopted by Masonry? Are you saying it wasn't used by masons in 1782? (year great seal aproved)

I don't believe anyone can really say the EXACT date, but I can tell you when it first began to appear.

"The first 'Official' use and definition of the all-seeing eye as a Masonic symbol seems to have come in 1797 with The Freemasons Monitor of Thomas Smith Webb -14 years after Congress adopted the design for the seal. Here's how Webb explains the symbol:

"And although our thoughts, words and actions, may be hidden from the eyes of man, yet that All-Seeing Eye, whom the Sun, Moon and Stars obey, and under whose watchful care even comets perform their stupendous revolutions, pervades the inmost recesses of the human heart, and will reward us according to our merits." *

Source

The author of that site has also been running a very interesting challenge for some time. He challenges anyone who can come forward with a masonic image of an EYE IN A PYRAMID to do so. Now, let me reiterate. EYE IN A TRIANGLE is different, as masons conclude that this represents the holy trinity. An eye in a pyramid is entirely different. After several years, the author claims only two have come forward, and even those are debatable.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple
Hi all!

The membership of the Bush family in the secret society "Skull and Bones" is already a well known fact and documented in the digital images database of the Yale university. According to this grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush belongs to the class of 1917, father George Herbert Walker Bush to the class of 1948 and George W. Bush to the class of 1968.

But did you ever see the picture of George Herbert Walker Bush in which he holds a very strange "toy" in his hand? Background: The photo-shooting was made in 1987 that is to say 4 years before his infamous speech to Congress where he has mentioned the notion "new world order" for the first time. This speech (March 5 1991) has often been cited as the US administration’s principal policy statement on the new order in the Mid East following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.

Greetings

I know what that photo might imply, but I have some compelling evidence to the contrary. Now since I don't know where he got that pyramid from or why he even has it, but if it was a harmless gift it could be this

assuming that this was a gift of some sort from some one, or a gift he was going to present aswell.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that microsoft is illuminati or has any connection to them since there name is on the pyramid. It is just a photo of a similar looking pyramid of the other photo.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest_101
I know what that photo might imply, but I have some compelling evidence to the contrary. Now since I don't know where he got that pyramid from or why he even has it, but if it was a harmless gift it could be this

this gift has already been discussed, on page 4 if I recall correctly...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
sorry for the confusion. I did see the gift on page 3.
I am just merely trying to stress that this could be nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempest_101

assuming that this was a gift of some sort from some one, or a gift he was going to present aswell.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that microsoft is illuminati or has any connection to them since there name is on the pyramid. It is just a photo of a similar looking pyramid of the other photo.

this is what it is seriously.

the so called toy bush is holding is a spinning top

Spinning Tops
One method for inducting children into a dissociative state is to have
them look at a large spinning top, as the colors whirl around. Carousel
rides have also been popular to induce trance

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
omg, did you notice two of the people are looking up, and two are looking down ?
that must mean they are evil ,there is no other plausible explanation

did you notice both blondes are on the right, and both brunettes are on the left ?

must be they were brainwashed to be that way, there is no other plausible explanation

and kids in the bed ? must be masonic pedophilia raising its ugly head !

there is no other plausible explanation

if you look very closely, there is a copy of mein kampf on the bookshelf and I think Barbara might be a reptilian

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
omg, did you notice two of the people are looking up, and two are looking down ?
that must mean they are evil ,there is no other plausible explanation

did you notice both blondes are on the right, and both brunettes are on the left ?

must be they were brainwashed to be that way, there is no other plausible explanation

and kids in the bed ? must be masonic pedophilia raising its ugly head !

there is no other plausible explanation

if you look very closely, there is a copy of mein kampf on the bookshelf and I think Barbara might be a reptilian

If you look very closely you can tell which people need to be ignored,due to one simple reason. No one needs to listen to nonsense or be discredited by nonsense. So if you do have a problem with ones opinion's please try to question the individual before you go undermining valuable information for the people that can actually comprehend on a mature level.
Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
to "MasonicLight",
i am assoicted with JWs for a long time. i have researched these topics alot. I was puzzelled about Russells masonic status, since the Russell line does appear to have european masonic ties.I cant belive ive never read the quote where he said he was not a mason. quotes from jws are often taken out of context. I also want to say that the "evil eye" predates the all seeing masonic eye. The eye, pyrimads, un olive branch, square commpas,

more below, stupid sony psp

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
, and the pheonix bird are all estalibished symbols of masonary and the illumnatti. their are many variations but they all retain the same key elements. Im suprised how many masons are on this site. they do seem to be tyring to say things like "not all masons are bad" yes their are many good people who are masons. however it is painfully obvious that members of mystery secret "occult" fraternites or orders or lodges are being led by a much darker force then say, a honest, zealous Christian. thats my .25�

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush belongs to the class of 1917, father George Herbert Walker Bush to the class of 1948 and George W. Bush to the class of 1968.

Would PS Bush and GHW Bush have known Tesla or know anything about Tesla.

I head a Walker owns some Tesla patents. (Conspiracy page most likely.)

Tesla was quite tall and PS and GHW might have fit right in his company,
anyone see any old vintage news reels of Tesla?

Tesla had all Illuminati friends and dined at the Waldorf with them every day.

Well just asking, but I think its a good lead on Illuminati activities.
Getting close to the most powerful superman of science of the age
would have to be an uber operation.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This "Toy" is nothing more than a clock. My granfather had one as well when I was growing up. It is a pyramid and the top part of the pyramid that is a different color can be pushed down for an electronic voice to tell you the date and time.

My gradfather had it next to his side of the bed and us grandkids always played with it.

Hedre is a link. It's in a different color, but the same thing.

www.antique-art.com.au...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
...thought to bring a thread like this out of the archives w/ the "Dec. 23" thread moving along. The OP photo shows Drug Senior w/ a black pyramid, pretty creepy... the thread is littered w/ good links... happy hunting!

Thought to include this book link, since we're approaching an illuminati 'date' soon:

The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital:
The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C.

From skimming a library edition of the book, I don't recall any 'future' dates predicted, but don't quote me on that!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you read Linda Kennedy's site davevonkleistdisinformer.com you will see that her allegations are true. Dave vonKleist is from a Prussian, royal ruling family which boasts 35 generals and goes back to the middle ages (and before). They list some of the more notorious figures of their family having deep masonic roots, being part of several dark orders including the teutonic knights who were joined with the templars in the 13th century or so. That site is v-kleist.com and it actually lists Dave vonKleist's own daughter as one of theirs, so 2+ 2 = 4 doesn't it? Dave vonKleist has kept this information from us for years, pretending to be a poor hippy become enlightened. The vonKliest have their hand in New World Order agenda at the very top, and the people that Dave vonKleist and Joyce Riley claim to fight (Rumsfeld, Kissinger, etc.), are the very ones their secret family is shaking hands with and going bear hunting in Alaska with. Again, 2 + 2 = 4. All of this was kept from us while Dave vonKleist pretended to be Dave Riddell, and then even after having to admit that he was using a fake name, still did not tell us the truth. Then he pretends to be exposing all these crimes but his witnesses continue to be German Military Intelligence. Family friends and relatives again? And then, he is talking about the terrorism in New York but fails to mention his own family members being German spies in World War I, and before America was ever involved in the war, his own German family (von Ritelen and vonKleist) were involved in bombing American interests IN MANHATTAN, creating employment unions in the U.S. to create discord among workers, brought over for use the first biological weapons ever used to be used against Americans, and was caught in the middle of the Zimmerman conspiracy to cause the Mexicans to go to war with the U.S. so we would not be able to aid the allies.

If you look at Linda Kennedy's work on Joyce Riley, look no further than Joyce Riley's real military record which proves that she was never in or even near any war during the Gulf War and therefore could not have had Gulf War Illness which is her entire claim for even being involved in the Patriot movement (hanoijoyceriley.com). When you ask why did she need to infiltrate the Patriot Movement, look at the site lategreatpeterkawaja.com and you will see how Joyce Riley, along with her handler Dave vonKleist and Garth Nicolson were sent to suppress Peter Kawaja's eye-witness account of what really happened in the First Gulf War and it is much worse than any fake stories Joyce Riley and Dave vonKleist are telling us.

Then look at how they are continually protected by the very government they claim to attack and expose including that the government has evidence of their continual identity theft and the mounds of other evidence against them but yet, they continue to make millions (they used to pretend they were poor until Kennedy showed the documents to the contrary), Dave vonKleist's discredited video on 911 gets translated into 20 some languages and they are free to distribute and get that on the air all over the world, they still are on the air, Joyce Riley is suddenly selected to be an American candidate, they even get on CNN, and Beck (I wonder if he is any relation to Nazi General Beck?). And it just goes on and on.

It is old hate for the government (of America and around the world) to infiltrate using "journalism" and now alternative media as their cover story. vonKleist and Riley are constantly promoting anger and the sense of helplessness in their listeners. By design, that would cause us to call out for a different form of government. Perhaps even a New World Order where we can all just get along as we grow weary of the present system. And as we call out to the very creatures we are being stirred toward, thinking they will help us, not acknowledging that they are the culprits, well . . . Isn't 2 + 2 still 4? Beware. You have been warned.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join