It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Photoshop lol.... it is undoubtedly altered in the second picture .... the white does not match...... Fake

[edit on 9-8-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
@XFiles:

Hey, your observation seems quite interesting: perhaps it could be a faked picture. But not so fast junior. Probably your conclusion could be wrong because you ignored th possibility that the pyramid could have a lamp inside in order to enlight the tip. On the first picture the lamp could have been off whereas on the second it could have been on. What do you make of this plausible objection to your theory?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
@all:

Maybe you've heard of or you've read about the aristocratic roots of the Bush family. Now I would like to show you that this SEEMS TO BE true. Please point out every possible mistake in my train of thoughts.

Well, the starting point is the official website "Mayflowerhistory". Here, various famous descendants of the Mayflower passengers are listed. I quote:

Presidents George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush. Descendants of John Howland, Elizabeth Tilley, and her parents John and Joan Tilley; and Francis Cooke. George W. Bush, through mother First Lady Barbara Bush, is also descended from Henry Samson.
George W. Bush → George H. W. Bush → Prescott Bush → Flora Sheldon → Mary Butler → Courtland Butler → Samuel Butler → Sarah Herrick → Silence Kingsley → Samuel Kingsley → Mary Washburn → Elizabeth Mitchell → Jane Cooke → FRANCIS COOKE
George W. Bush → George H. W. Bush → Prescott Bush → Flora Sheldon → Mary Butler → Elizabeth Pierce → Betsy Wheeler → Sarah Horton → Joanna Wood → Jabez Wood → Hannah Nelson → Hope Huckins → Hope Chipman → Hope Howland → JOHN HOWLAND
George W. Bush → Barbara Pierce → Marvin Pierce → Scott Pierce → Jonas Pierce → Chloe Holbrook → John Holbrook → John Holbrook → Zilpha Thayer → Mary Samson → Stephen Samson → HENRY SAMSON

Here's the link:

www.mayflowerhistory.com...

Next, what about for example FRANCIS COOKE??? Where did he come from? If I'm right (that is if Francis Cooke is that Francis Cooke and nobody else) he was one of the children of the English aristocratic Grey family (head and father: Frances Grey) who probably was related to the mighty Tudor dynasty. As far as I know Mary Tudor (or Mary I or "Bloody Mary") was queen of both England and Ireland in the 15th century. Perhaps the British nobility (and gentry) of nowadays originates from the Tudor bloodline...Anyway, the Bush family seems to have a blue-blooded origin.

Source:

www.tudorplace.com.ar...

I would be glad if someone could prove me wrong.

Greetings

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the original pic MissMarple.

I wonder why the copy floating on the Internet is flipped. Also I thought he was watching TV or something, but we see on the original pic that he’s watching his granddaughter.
We can also order prints. 8X10 inches ($22.50) 11X14 inches ($30.50) 16X20 inches ($44.50) 20x24 inches ($54.50)
Here’s the link to the original
bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

and here’s the link to Bush’s Skull and Bones pic…
bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

IMO, It’s definitely weird for him to have a pyramid sitting on his lap like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Anyone care to offer up the definition of a pyramid not capped?

Mine is as follows the building of gnosis/enlightment etc the cap is complete or filled as in death or the belief of death you recieve all answers. IE in the bible eat off the tree of knowledge become like god.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple
@XFiles:

Hey, your observation seems quite interesting: perhaps it could be a faked picture. But not so fast junior. Probably your conclusion could be wrong because you ignored th possibility that the pyramid could have a lamp inside in order to enlight the tip. On the first picture the lamp could have been off whereas on the second it could have been on. What do you make of this plausible objection to your theory?

You have to be kidding right? Are you that blind?

Anyway...
Just for entertainment value, my assumption is based on how white the pixels are in that area.
If this "symbolic pyramid light" is switched On, then why is it not lighting the base of the pyramid?
Where is the glow of the light in the area? There should be a glow if its that bright right?
How come none of the others in the picture care about this special lit up symbolic pyramid?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple

Next, what about for example FRANCIS COOKE??? Where did he come from? If I'm right (that is if Francis Cooke is that Francis Cooke and nobody else) he was one of the children of the English aristocratic Grey family (head and father: Frances Grey) who probably was related to the mighty Tudor dynasty. As far as I know Mary Tudor (or Mary I or "Bloody Mary") was queen of both England and Ireland in the 15th century. Perhaps the British nobility (and gentry) of nowadays originates from the Tudor bloodline...Anyway, the Bush family seems to have a blue-blooded origin.

I haven't done any research on his Cooke line, but I have done extensive research on another line he had on the Mayflower, Thomas Rogers. That line goes back to his g-g-g grandmother, Katherine De Courtenay. She was descended from King Edward I (Longshanks). Of course, he also has many other royal lines, but from Edward I on back, he can be connected to most of the medieval royal families. Some very notable family lines to be found through Edward I are Nero's and Caligula's. Another of his lines will go back to Joanna the Mad, through the Spanish throne.

Anyone who is willing to do the research will find it and much more.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
@ConspiracyNut23:

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
and here’s the link to Bush’s Skull and Bones pic…
bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

IMO, It’s definitely weird for him to have a pyramid sitting on his lap like that.

Thank you very much indeed for the S&K picture. This one I couldn't find on the digital images library of Yale university. It's nice that if we work together and unite our knowledge on this matter we can reach much more

Dear ConspiracyNut23, please don't stop here. This "weird thing" should be your starting point for further research on this matter. I hope you're willing to

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
@masonite:

Originally posted by masonite
Anyone care to offer up the definition of a pyramid not capped?

Mine is as follows the building of gnosis/enlightment etc the cap is complete or filled as in death or the belief of death you recieve all answers. IE in the bible eat off the tree of knowledge become like god.

Dear masonite, I think a pyramid not capped (a blunt pyramid) corresponds to a darker pyramid with a bright tip. It's just my opinion.

Your interpretation of a pyramid with a missing capstone sounds quite interesting. Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
@XPhiles:

Yes, I must be blind because I've misspelled your nick the first time

The devil is in the details. Honestly I'm tired of getting bogged down on that nit-picking question. You might be right or I might be right...Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, I don't think that these pictures are a copyshop product.

By the way, provided that these pictures are no fakes, what does this pyramid in the hands of the former US president say to you? Is it not more than just "weird"?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
@ShadowEyes:

Originally posted by ShadowEyes
I haven't done any research on his Cooke line, but I have done extensive research on another line he had on the Mayflower, Thomas Rogers. That line goes back to his g-g-g grandmother, Katherine De Courtenay. She was descended from King Edward I (Longshanks). Of course, he also has many other royal lines, but from Edward I on back, he can be connected to most of the medieval royal families. Some very notable family lines to be found through Edward I are Nero's and Caligula's. Another of his lines will go back to Joanna the Mad, through the Spanish throne.

Anyone who is willing to do the research will find it and much more.

Dear ShadowEyes,

thanks a lot for this valuable piece of information! And yes, it's true: people should be willing to open their eyes towards reality.

Edit: I'm very interested in your interpretation of the black pyramid with a white tip in the hands of George Herbert Walker Bush.

Greetings

[edit on 10-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There's some evidence that the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) has put (and is still putting) its own words in the Bushes mouths -although this would not be necessary because the Bushes and the CFR are like minded. It is said that the Bushes themselves joined this council or "think tank".

Two ex-chief speechwriters and former top media/presidential advisors to Bush sen. (1991-92) and Bush jun. (2001-02), namely Tony Snow and Michael J. Gerson respectively, are members of the CFR.

Here's the confirming link:

www.cfr.org...

Many people believe that the whole administration staff of the modern US presidents since Franklin D. Roosevelt has always consisted of members of the CFR. So there's no two party system and there's no opposition. They are all the same. They carry out the same political agenda (masterminded by the CFR) no matter wether they are Democrats or Republicans.

It's really very interesting and revealing that the publication of the CFR, the "Foreign Affairs" magazine, has a rider on a white horse as its "trademark" on the front cover. I guess this picture is an allusion to the apocalyptic rider who brings three types of troubles over mankind: famine, disease and death.

Type in the words "new world order" and you will get a lot of search results from the CFR search engine. Yes, indeed, the CFR is very concerned with this topic!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
oh my god... I don't have the intention to scare people away! I'm not here to hold monologues...Anybody here who enjoys talking with me about the Bush topic? Honestly, I'm looking forward to a vivid or animated discussion.

Everybody is welcomed to join

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So bush is of aristocracy. As is Blair and Cameron, Kerry. Most world leaders in every country are from some form of aristocracy. They've gotta be to get private education (a very high standard (apart from bush), and the funds (funds being more of an american requirment). Heck if you go far back enough, my family owned mansions and had peerages, were members of parliament, owned weapons factories for the king in the civil war. Most of us are now however your typical middle classes living in the South-East of england in and around London with no political participation or privilidge. The only fella I can think of with particular influence works for the BBC and does appear on the TV as a correspondent.

This is required to be a winner in the political stage. But how does it mean they are members of the illuminati?

Please explain

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Peyres]

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ok , i have read through this post and the thing i cant quite get is : Why are the pictures different ?? ie in one pic he is on the right of the bed and as are all the objects on shelves behind him. but in the other pic it is reversed ??

can anyone work it out ?

oh and b4 any smartass says `well its just been reversed` i realise that , my question is why ??

thanks
steve

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It appears to be a gift he has just received. It seems to be sitting on some wrapping paper which is the same color as his robe. (I’d say Barbara picked out the orange robe and gave him the gift, just guessing.)

On the original pic we seem to notice some debris on the floor next to Bush’s side of the bed. It appears to be silvery ribbon from the gift box.

The photo is dated August 22, 1987. Bush was born June 12th. The caption simply reads.

Vice President and Mrs. Bush enjoy some early morning fun with their grandchildren (l to r: Pierce, Barbara, Jenna, Marshall, Margaret Bush, Jeb Jr., and Sam), at Walker's Point, Kennebunkport, ME

source: bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

He was elected president the following year, perhaps the Illuminati had chosen him around that time (august 87) and send him the pyramid as a signal.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
@Peyres:

Dear Peyres,

Is it correct that you, although a member of the middle class in Britain and with aristocratic roots (gentry), are wondering why you haven't ever come across this "Illuminati stuff"? Is it correct that from this you've drawn the conclusion that the Bushes (and other families of the American establishment aka military-industrial complex) not necessarily must be involved in the NWO scenario?

I'm wondering if you or some of your family mmbers/relatives are at least freemasons...

Well, I think all depends on the Aryan bloodline. I mean you can only qualify for the job as a world leader if your genetical material is pure in the sense of no "non-Aryan contamination". On the first sight this sounds very weird and crazy but let's have a closer look at the Bushes bloodline. The genetic structure of the Bush family must resemble the one of Queen Elizabeth II (the head of uncountable important secret societies like the "Order ofthe Garter"). Otherwise the Bushes wouldn't have reached the presidency, I bet. Okay, this is my (unproved) theory!

Do you realize how difficult it would be to choose between so many aspirants for the US-presidency if there was no such hardcore criterion? So many clever candidates with the "right" high-level family background are available but only the ones with the "right" genetic make-up or hereditary disposition have access to White House. Forget that election campaign circus which is performed to mislead the masses. It's the CFR that determines the "winner" not the electorate. As I said before: this is my opinion.

There's some indication speaking for my theory. For example it is known that marriages between members of the European nobility are arranged so that the Aryan bloodline or the genetic structure can be preserved or further purified. They are doing this since the time of the old Egyptian kings of Babylon. And Bush seems to be a direct descendant from these pharaohs. Therefore he must be of Aryan blood. By the way: don't forget that grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush collaborated with the German Nazis.

I hope I could deliver some food for thought for you

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Good find mecheng its definitely something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah, its maybe a little different. Bush's looks a little wider at the base, but still pretty close.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join