It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway, Utah Proving Grounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've done alot of research on this place since I reside in Utah, I read many things like Underground Tunnels and Bases, but as from what I can see, its just a normal base, no strange buses or planes or security, Cilivans are aloud on base to go to the High Gym and Rec area's there, there are no pictures to prove any underground bases and since its pretty much open to the point you can literally drive out there, pass the guard shack, I just don't believe its very true, Does anyone have any photos of anything underground there? or Experimental Planes? Or is it really just an plane old base with alot of hype?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Are you talking just the Dugway base area, or are you including the rest of UTTR?

Some really interesting stuff goes on at UTTR at times.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I went to the great salt lake when I was in kindergarten. I had to sit on the bus cause I went too far out into the water.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well I mean the base in general, What is UTTR?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
UTTR is the AF's test complex out there.

It's sort of in two chunks, the southern end of the southern chunk abuts Dugway.

Dugway's mission is (was) mostly chem/bio. There's not a lot of happenin' aerospace work there at all.

UTTR, now, it's the largest expanse of wasteland the DOD owns, so if you want to really wreak havoc on a plot of ground without worrying about frying locals (usually...) it's the place to be.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico is the jackpot, not Dugway in Utah.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Dugway, is a caverley disception, of diceptional misdirection, so simple yet effective...

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Maban]

new topics

top topics

join