It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
came along a thread titled �LUX E TENEBRIS�. In Latin this means �Light out of darkness�.

I found this thread interesting because the author was touching on a lot of Illuminati/NOW type of stuff. Saying �An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the
connection between us.�

&

�Lets raise our glass fellow Brethrens! We have succeeded and the plan is going on as accordingly.
Tonight was a momentus event!�

I don�t know if this was meant to be a joke or not but momentous was spelled momentus. Maybe a careless mistake.

I found it interesting that no one was really had much to say about what he was posting. Because what he was saying was rather significant things.

What do you guys think?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What does it mean underneath the obvious...

Is it one of those "aaaaaannnndd....NOW!" signals?

Only time can tell.

I don't want to spoil anyone's fun...*Cough*EPLURIBUSUNIM*Cough*

Don't play with things you don't understand.

That's all I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
What does it mean underneath the obvious...

Is it one of those "aaaaaannnndd....NOW!" signals?

Only time can tell.

I don't want to spoil anyone's fun...*Cough*EPLURIBUSUNIM*Cough*

Don't play with things you don't understand.

That's all I'm saying.

Then how then will one ever gain any understanding at all? To gain knowledge, in my opinion comes from experiences. Now you can listen and learn, but a lesson is so much more valuable when you learn from experience. This is why Loki I tap into things I don't "understand". There are always things we don't understand.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
However, just because you don't understand the inner workings of a shark, doesn't mean you're going to poke one in the eye.

I'm saying this for your own safety, and the safety of anyone else involved with this discussion not 'in the know'

Just leave it be.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

However, just because you don't understand the inner workings of a shark, doesn't mean you're going to poke one in the eye.

I'm saying this for your own safety, and the safety of anyone else involved with this discussion not 'in the know'

Just leave it be.

Man, what are you saying? If I post in a topic that I don't understand I'm somehow in danger?

This is what aggravates me sometimes in these forums. The motto here deny ignorance. The purpose of this site is to discovery the truth. There is always going to be people who know more then the other in a given subject. For me I know a lot more then most people in the area of computers. I am perfectly willing to share my knowledge to a person less knowledgeable.

You see I am against secret societies. Part of the reason why we have an ignorant population is not because we have a lack of people willing to listen, it�s because there are people like you unwilling to share what they know.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You don't have to be ignorant about secret societies.

You just have to be careful.

Don't say the wrong thing.

There's plenty kicking around in the archives, if you want to learn. I'm sorry, but I'll admit. I'm scared.

Not without good reason, though.

Once you understand what the NWO or the Illuminati is, you'll probably be scared too.

That's it. Sorry for making you angry. Just looking out.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You see, I do have an understanding of what the NWO is. I understand that they control mostly everything. Knowing this, I am not afraid. You see, I am a danger to them. I am not one that is operating in the "system" of things. The reason. I am not fearful. If I die tommarow, I can die peacfully.

Fear is the main method of control. Thus is the same way Satan has controlled the masses. This is how he controles the people who know what's really going on. The
"enlightened ones".

They walk around pretending that they are special. Thinking they are a part of something that no one else knows about. But they have surprise coming. They will see that they were all but a pawn to manipulate the masses. They will see that they were lied to and they will have to live with this for all of time. Personally if that is what they call enlightenment they can have all the enlightenment they want.

Just as God needs people to do his work on Earth the same with the devil.

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I can understand a little about where you're coming from Loki...

...but its in the shadows these organisations hold their power...and its power that is also 'given over' to them by those who fear them...remove the shadows...the light of Truth, the light of God *if you believe in Him* can illuminate even the darkest corners...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You don't have to be ignorant about secret societies.

You just have to be careful.

Don't say the wrong thing.

There's plenty kicking around in the archives, if you want to learn. I'm sorry, but I'll admit. I'm scared.

Not without good reason, though.

Once you understand what the NWO or the Illuminati is, you'll probably be scared too.

That's it. Sorry for making you angry. Just looking out.

"Scary monsters, super creeps, keep me running, running scared..."

All fall down.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
fear not and move with faith...
the flesh will eventually perish but the truth will remain.bigsage...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM is attempting to assist by playing the devil's advocate. Research, Research, Research. No Fear, just research if it interests you. Remember, they (NWO) have miscalculated their opponents in this battle. So for quite a bit of fun click on "search" at the top and type in NWO, Omega Agency, Illuminati, Masons, Knights Templar, etc. If a post is old don't be afraid to revive it. You have the power.

top topics

join