It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky and a BEAM of light.....Any ideas about what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.australianufowave.com...

[edit on 8-8-2006 by cardelo1]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can't see the video... It just sits on the page loading

edit: got it to work... stupid Quicktime

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Ecidemon]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Looks pretty interesting, and from the looks of things that object wasn't the only thing up in the sky at the time because during the clip you see other white light sources appear. Then the main one at the end of the clip dissapears like the others.

As for the beam of light, it doesn't just shine in one place. It seems to scan over a particular surface.

Just to give a rational explanation, if could have been foggy in the sky and it could have been a police helicopter or something covered by the fog shining out their search lights. That's just me sitting on the fence, because from the looks of things...it doesn't seem to take no shape or form - just seems to be a light source, so no idea what it is.

Interesting clip though. I havn't seen a beam of light like that before emitting from a so called UFO

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
could have been foggy in the sky and it could have been a police helicopter or something

One thing I noticed was that there are other clouds in the sky, which made it seem like the rest of the sky, including the sky where the ufo was, was clear. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I find everything on that site to be highly suspect - I personally believe it's just a CGI student testing out new techniques and having a laugh in the process

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
I find everything on that site to be highly suspect - I personally believe it's just a CGI student testing out new techniques and having a laugh in the process

As I said many times about that site. Totally agree until further information about those "incredible" videos.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
il agree its questionable, however the pattern in which the lights appear looks alot like the ufos we get here in phoenix, in which they appear in a row. ive seen it myself twice. just watch the "phoenix lights" video and youl see what i mean. as for the spot light, that ive never seen before. fake? who knows. we never know :-[

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't know much about that site but I can say the first thing I thought of was a helicopter shining a light down. But the other light sources make that a very skeptical theory.

I'm not sure what to think.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some of the videos there are interesting but many are very suspect.

The alien one was ridiculous. Must be from that "zombie alien" thread I ignored.

new topics

top topics

join