It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell parts from craft video.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
First time I have viewed this, but I think its obvious to me this is a hoax! Just thought I would share it if it has not been posted already! Thanks

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yea thats fake lol.

I can't be sure but I really doubt someone would be touching all this with their bare hands.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No Roswell connection as far as i can understand but video appears genuine, no CG, seems to be pretty old, metallic objects. Surely it has to be possible to find an answer to what it is?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Video aside...I've always found it interesting that all of the Roswell eye witnesses (that saw the crash site/parts/craft up close), as well as many other UFO crash site eye witnesses always have claimed to see 'hyroglyphic' type markings on these crafts/parts. Coincidence? or perhaps a greater look into a higher awareness?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is (or was) the supposed super secret footage from the Alien Autopsy special on Fox. It was not aired the first time, but on the second and third "update specials" they showed these pieces of film.

Basically, they were just milking the material Bob Kiviat already had.

Considering how disputed (and IMO debunked) the alien autopsy footage is and while they obviously put some time into this my opinion is that it's all hoaxed as well.

I will say this though, the only thing more entertaining than the videos that show up on youtube are the comments under the videos that show up on youtube.

Spiderj

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I could be wrong (probably) but i seem to remember the footage that looked like this that went with the alien autopsy footage showed four fingered recesses ?? Like i said , i could be remembering it wrong.

By the way , the alien autopsy is definitely fake , Ray Santilli admitted it .

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Fake , that camara is new. That effect was added later.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This hand had six fingers the Grey's is longer and only has four.

new topics

top topics

join