It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
According to the advisory the 11 missing Egyptians are:
1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.
Originally posted by whaaa
As the November elections draw closer and the neo-cons slip in the polls; expect a 911 type of event to ratchet up the fear level so they can claim to be the great protector and retain power.
God I hope my paranoia is just that; paranoia.
Originally posted by WarGame
I would be more worried about what they know and have, did you know that over 100 Nuclear suitcase devices are missing (or as the Government put it) ?there whereabouts? is unknown at this time?
[edit on 8-8-2006 by WarGame]
Originally posted by kuhl
If thats true it's worrying can you produce a link about this?
"I'm saying that more than a hundred weapons out of the supposed number of 250 are not under the control of the armed forces of Russia," Lebed said in the interview. "I don't know their location. I don't know whether they have been destroyed or whether they are stored or whether they've been sold or stolen, I don't know."
At the end of the cold war 22,000 nuclear warheads remained in 14 of the 15 newly independent state of the former Soviet union, under the control of the Army units based there, they were all meant to be returned to Russia, the army officers and men charged in returning them safe to Russia were not receiving regular pay checks, 22,000 nuclear weapons which are more valuable than steal or aluminium were recovered without lost?
Secretary of defence Cheney observed in 1999, Recovery of 99 percent of the nuclear weapons would constitute “excellent” performance, but even that level of efficiency would leave 220 highly portable nuclear weapons, stolen, or unaccounted for.