It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11...Is it about to happen again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just ran across this article discussing the disappearance on 11 Egyptian students upon arrival in the U.S. I think this is very significant considering we're approaching the five year anniversary. Thoughts?

blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would be more worried about what they know and have, did you know that over 100 Nuclear suitcase devices are missing (or as the Government put it) �there whereabouts� is unknown at this time�

I don�t think if, I think when and when it does come; it will make 9/11 look very small indeed.

You can�t anger a group of people who are prepared to take their very lives to injure just one of your country men, if they had the biggest thing available to them, they would use it with pride.

If you get the chance read Nuclear Terrorism � The Risks And Consequences Of The Ultimate Disaster, it's a book you really don't want to miss.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WarGame]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your link is broken.

Here are some alternate links to the story.

www.kltv.com...

According to the advisory the 11 missing Egyptians are:

1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As the November elections draw closer and the neo-cons slip in the polls; expect a 911 type of event to ratchet up the fear level so they can claim to be the great protector and retain power.

God I hope my paranoia is just that; paranoia.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
As the November elections draw closer and the neo-cons slip in the polls; expect a 911 type of event to ratchet up the fear level so they can claim to be the great protector and retain power.

God I hope my paranoia is just that; paranoia.

Agreed. We had a major event a few months after Bush got in the throne, and we shall have another one near the Bush exit.

It would be a good opportunity for them to declare martial law...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
FBI Alert: 11 Egyptians Missing From Montana
The FBI says the Egyptians arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29 and disappeared
This story can be very misleading first they arrive in new york and disappear
second the story can mislead a person to think they disappeared in montana. Has anyone thought they are out freaking at the girls and drinking way to much. However just because they are muslims in no way excludes them from rising the red flag of being or planning a terrorist activity, lets hope this isnot another pearl harbor in the works or yet a false flag to drag attention by way of fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarGame
I would be more worried about what they know and have, did you know that over 100 Nuclear suitcase devices are missing (or as the Government put it) ?there whereabouts? is unknown at this time?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WarGame]

If thats true it's worrying can you produce a link about this?

CX

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is what i was thinking. I posted this reply in ATSNN....

"I saw this on CNN just now. I found it interesting that they said that as soon as a foreign student comes into the US to study now, thier activities are monitored whilst they are in the US. The government official on the news did not specify which students this would affect, his words indicated that ALL foriegn students would be monitored. I wonder if all foriegn students know this? I certainly would'nt want to study knowing i was being snooped on.

I can totaly understand the reason why, but i fear this will put a lot of people wanting to study in the US.

Hopefully there is a good reason for these guys going missing. People seem to be jumping on the panic bandwagon straight away which i don't think is right.

The news item also pointed out that some of the 9/11 hijackers went "missing" after coming to the US to study. I wonder if they were the ones that miraculously reappeared again after the event?

I wonder if these Egyptians have gone missing for a reason, maybe the goverment is ready for another big one and they have thier "culprits" now missing and loose in the US?"

CX.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Don't you think those nuclear suitcases are becoming an urban legend.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This stands out because alqaeda released a statement saying they had joined with the egytpian jihad,
now egyptian students have disappeared?
why is that too much of a coincidence,

especially when the egyptian jihad DENIED it?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's the ATSNN story about the FBI alert on the missing Egyptians
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it a bit odd that 15 Egyptian students decided to go to the US and go to a Montana university? Very odd, imho.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is most likely an alien abduction. They will be trained at hyper speeds and sent back to fulfill the greater plan. Aliens have always favored Egyptian people for some reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The neoconservatives are gonna do the same trick to go to war with Iran. This is just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

If thats true it's worrying can you produce a link about this?

In May 1997 during a private meeting with a delegation of American members of congress, General Alexander Lebed, The national security adviser to Russian president Boris Yeltsin, acknowledged that the Russian government could not account for eighty-four one-kiloton Soviet suitcase nuclear devices, This revelation ignited a firestorm of controversy that continues to this day, Four months later after his meeting with members of congress, the General was interviewed on 60 Minutes, where the correspondent Steve Kroft grilled him about the missing weapons.

"I'm saying that more than a hundred weapons out of the supposed number of 250 are not under the control of the armed forces of Russia," Lebed said in the interview. "I don't know their location. I don't know whether they have been destroyed or whether they are stored or whether they've been sold or stolen, I don't know."

I am reading this information in a book at this time, and it�s really shocking at the pure amount of missing nuclear bombs there really are coming out of Russia.

Link OneLink TwoLink Three

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
so in 1997 they could not account for these devices? I'd think that if these were in the hands of international terrorists we'd have seen them used waaaaaaay before now

Possibly an accounting and paperwork error? The Pentagon, not so long ago, admitted it could not account for spending or equipment to the tune of $2.3Trillion USD, but that was brushed off as likely accounting errors and shoddy paperwork. It wasn'r actually "missing", they just didn't know what it had been spent on

So, back to the missing Egyptians. The FBI says they are in the country illegally? WTF... who the hell let them in through immigration then?

Maybe they landed at JFK, freaked and got the next plane home

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
its interesting that this should be happening in America, when our own British home office minister has said (in a speech today) that Britian is facing its biggest threat since the end of World War II. He has told us Brits to be on our guard and work with the Government to "protect our freedoms"

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Another little part of the book I am reading

At the end of the cold war 22,000 nuclear warheads remained in 14 of the 15 newly independent state of the former Soviet union, under the control of the Army units based there, they were all meant to be returned to Russia, the army officers and men charged in returning them safe to Russia were not receiving regular pay checks, 22,000 nuclear weapons which are more valuable than steal or aluminium were recovered without lost?

Secretary of defence Cheney observed in 1999, Recovery of 99 percent of the nuclear weapons would constitute �excellent� performance, but even that level of efficiency would leave 220 highly portable nuclear weapons, stolen, or unaccounted for.

You have seen what the Russian special forces are like when they �plan� something, and the special forces are meant to be the cream of any nations army, so therefore people, don�t ask IF, wonder with fear WHEN.

The next time you ask why your government is clamping down on the world; think about it, I have.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by WarGame]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
ooppss

[edit on 9-8-2006 by WarGame]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't feel that my "freedoms" are in any danger from the bogeymen (real or imagined). They are not trying to monitor everything I do or say, everywhere I go, how I get there, at what speed. They are not trying to criminalise free speech that criticises government or impose biometric ID so we can be tracked even more.

Any freedoms that I actually have are in more danger from our own dear leaders and their lackeys than any turban wearinf or bearded fundie sitting in a cave thousands of miles away

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What is the shelf life on those suitcase bombs. I would imagine that they would need to be maintained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join