It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash Parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm an Irish Citizen and I watched a documentary this morning that was shown on tv about Roswell.. I've seen many similar documentaies but this one covered an individual who claimed to have spoken to a woman around '47 who gave him what he claimed to be a crash part from the actual Roswell incident..The part itself was handed over for analysis and was concluded to be made of 100% pure aluminum coated with what appeared to be a layer of black glass..The scientist who tested the part is part of the UFO community and is himself a keen Ufologist..He concurred that the part could not have been developed anywhere on earth and that its characteristics indicated such a part could very likely have been developed in space, with zero gravity conditions..He also gave a hypothesis of his own that the part could quite possible have been part of the engine, and gave a computerised diagram and statistics to back up his opinion..I was 50/50 on the subject of the part, although I do sincerely believe an alien craft did crash at Roswell in '47...Has anyone seen this programme that may be able to shed light on the subject of the part or have their own opinions?..It was an american programme presented by Jonathan Frakes (of Star Trek the Next Generation)..I'm sure this documentary has been aired in the states..Any comments would be greatly appreciated..Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.associatedtelevision.com...

Is this the one you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No I don't think so, it wasn't hosted by Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek so I don't think its the same one..It had some new stuff, like that part they claim to have found from the propulsion system...Did you hear about that? Any comments or thoughts on that Skadi the evil elf?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What if this Roswell UFO was made by aliens, but it isn't the same ccraft they are using?
What if this crafft was specially made for us, humans? To be great and spectecular thing ?
What if Aliens give us specially made craftts just to learn technology? Alien bodies to learn genetics? Possibly these bodies are non-living clones. Having similar DNA to test on.

Reeally, we haven't seen crashed UFOs with dead Greys inside, have we?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is part of the footage Ray Santilli had some people make for him to "emulate" the "real" Roswell footage he has but is in too bad a condition for anyone to see. In other words, it's a big ol' hoax-a-rama!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Who are you to say what we have seen and haven't seen???...Its a well known fact that Roswell has been backed up by Military and civilians who witnessed it..The "grays" have little or nothing to do with this as far as we know..The fact is that the military have been much too cautious in their dealings with Roswell from day one, and it has been widely documented by ex-military and police that the "Balloon story" was a cover up from the beginning..It has even been testified by the citizens of new mexico that a craft of much superior origin crashed here and a more than compensating concern for the incident on the part of the government has been highly suspect.. The"Grays" existence is not in question here..The question is why did and DO the military continue to keep mute of this incident??..Just because we havent SEEN them doesnt make them fake thymus..And as for Enkidu, you are talking about a completely different video so get educated and post when you know what you're talking about, I have no time for know-all-know-NOTHINGS who need to justify themselves by talking balls

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Meltdown

Who are you to say what we have seen and haven't seen???...Its a well known fact that Roswell has been backed up by Military and civilians who witnessed it.

A "fact," eh? That's a pretty strong word.

And as for Enkidu, you are talking about a completely different video so get educated and post when you know what you're talking about, I have no time for know-all-know-NOTHINGS who need to justify themselves by talking balls

You are a poopy-head.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Who are you to say what we have seen and haven't seen???...Its a well known fact that Roswell has been backed up by Military and civilians who witnessed it.

A "fact," eh? That's a pretty strong word.

And as for Enkidu, you are talking about a completely different video so get educated and post when you know what you're talking about, I have no time for know-all-know-NOTHINGS who need to justify themselves by talking balls

Its as much "fact as YOU can admit you (admin edit)..And I don't care if I get kicked off this site.. (admin edit - he did get kicked off)

You are a poopy-head.

YOU are (admin edit- yep he got kicked off too) and I've seen you say (admin edit) things post after post and I only wish (admin edit)

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Metal Meltdown]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm an Irish Citizen and I watched a documentary this morning that was shown on tv about Roswell.. I've seen many similar documentaies but this one covered an individual who claimed to have spoken to a woman around '47 who gave him what he claimed to be a crash part from the actual Roswell incident..The part itself was handed over for analysis and was concluded to be made of 100% pure aluminum coated with what appeared to be a layer of black glass..The scientist who tested the part is part of the UFO community and is himself a keen Ufologist..He concurred that the part could not have been developed anywhere on earth and that its characteristics indicated such a part could very likely have been developed in space, with zero gravity conditions..He also gave a hypothesis of his own that the part could quite possible have been part of the engine, and gave a computerised diagram and statistics to back up his opinion..I was 50/50 on the subject of the part, although I do sincerely believe an alien craft did crash at Roswell in '47...Has anyone seen this programme that may be able to shed light on the subject of the part or have their own opinions?..It was an american programme presented by Jonathan Frakes (of Star Trek the Next Generation)..I'm sure this documentary has been aired in the states..Any comments would be greatly appreciated..Thanks!

Hey metal meltdown, I'm in canada now, but i stayed in dublin for three months right by the square in tallaght.
Now There's that irish temper i got to know while i was there

Don't mind him he's winding you up.

I think the show you're looking for is this one.

Roswell: Coverups & Close Encounters (1997) (TV)

he was the host of that one and this one.

UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape (1997) (TV)

later mate.
:

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Conluceo]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This thread is a good example of the worst of ATS.
Nothing givin nothing gained.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Enkidu and Metal Meltdown are BANNED and so will anyone else be who has so little self control, loigical ability, and social grace as to go off with foul language. HOW MANY TIMES do we have to explain this?!

If you are about to post a personal slur, slam, or cuss someone out just do us ALL a favor and go for a walk.

Springer...

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Who knows it if is the parts. The point is there is enough that has went on to question the subject. Hopefully one day we know what happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The show was called the paranormal borderline and was very entertaining in the 90's. hope this helps

[edit on 11-8-2006 by XphilesPhan]

new topics

top topics

join