It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your evidences of the presence of aliens on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its not like it's all saucers.

Theres plenty of different shapes.

But then again, if everybody was spotting a b-2 bomber, and the first person said it was a triangle shaped craft, and we didnt know of its existence, you'd say that everybody was lieing and just saying they saw that shape because of thefirst guy

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

But then again, if everybody was spotting a b-2 bomber, and the first person said it was a triangle shaped craft, and we didnt know of its existence, you'd say that everybody was lieing and just saying they saw that shape because of thefirst guy

did u guys see that triangle shaped UFO thread...LOL sooo funny...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

If the first guy saw a b2 and said it looked like a triangle, and then somehow everyone else saw a triangle in the sky, then yes, they are lying. Why? There is no triangle. It is a b2. And just to be sure, they'd probably have him draw a pic of what he saw. Now if everyone starts drawing the same object, then again, they lied.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
And in the Betty and Barney Hill case, they were only witnesses to a UFO sighting, the abduction was related under hypnosis or in the dreams of Betty Hill.

From what I've heard this statement in untrue. There was at least one other report of a ufo from that night besides the Hills.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i am sure there has been plenty of proof but the problem is the goverment takes it all and destroys it or locks it up in some archive wherehouse like say area51. other people who are smart who have the evidence tend to like holding on to a copy, stash the oringinal to save there arse from goverment hit squads, this way they secure their safty coz if they go missing or whatever they can have arangements to see the proof go public and the gov doesnt want that. people usualy dont want to get wacked and hence the proof doesnt go public they just sit on it buying their time.
not the case for all but definetly for some.
i think that after the roswell period the goverments just liked to kill people to secure the info, alot easier and cheaper than keeping tabs on people. now days they will just put you in a millatery prison never to see the light of day again or spy on ya via sattalite.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Before some one else post another thread about find me evidence blah blah, this same topic and line of questioning has been done before...so use the search engine and you will find that it has been posted many times before. Thank you

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat

[...with viewing ports (or windows) that were clear enough for him to see the occupants inside. He noticed that they weren't human occupants, and that the clothing they wore were "uniform-like" in appearance, but had nothing that could be described as insignia or rank on them. The outfits were not the silvery-metallic spacesuits usually described in science fiction movies. From his vantage-point, the creatures in the craft were 4-5 foot tall with a "lightish" skin tone, and no distinquishing marks...]

yep, great proof of aliens. I see these all the time, the craft with the convenient 6-foot picture window viewing ports for that wonderful detail from 200 feet.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
famous depictions from history/art

xfacts.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by JackHill
Even Blue Book was unable to explain all sightings.

"Unexplained" doesn't automatically equal "alien."

Secondly, if the US has not interest at all on UFOs because they "don't represent a threat to the national security" why is there soo soo soo many ex/military participants claiming that it's obvious that the UFO issue is in fact a matter of national security?

How do you know they actually are a threat to national security? They've been around 50 years or so. If they wanted to threaten our national security, don't you think they would have done so by now? Without knowing what they are and what they're doing flying around in the skies, how can they say they represent a threat?

I don't see them as a threat. I see them as a curiosity.

So, if they don't represent a national security risk... why the secret? Because the military testimonies are clearly indicating that. Oh yes, I forgot, those testimonies don't represent any evidence and the Gov. is keeping the issue secret because... don't know, they like it (even knowing that those reports are delusions, hoaxes, misinterpretations). Maybe to justify their posts after the cool war. Sure, keep watching the skies to see if any alien spaceship land in your backyard to proove their existence. But well, the problem is that stadistically it NEVER happens.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I know I will be called all the names except my own, but what I want to know is this:

Are there any real, first person evidences of the presence of Extraterrestrial beings on Earth?

Can someone show me clear evidences of this presence?

By clear evidences I mean, for example, instead of a dubious web page by some guy who says he has a tape with some astronaut saying that he is seeing UFOs I want to know if any of you have a copy of the sound of that tape.

In the same way, can anyone show me any document realy made by a witness instead of copy of what anybody else said about that document?

I am open to the possibility of the presence of ETs on Earth, but I will not swallow anything I see just because I may believe it.

If I do not believe all that I see in everyday life, why should I believe in people that I do not even know who they are talking about something that I do not even know if its true or not?

here is a good place to start. in quite a few cases the person who saw the ufo wrte the letter directly. i havent real thru all 1600 pages so i dont know if any of them describe aliens in their encounters or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i dunno, it seems like if there was any quote unquote 'real evidence' the media would have latched on to it, i still believe they love government coverups.

that link you posted, some of those documents are nearly impossible to read
i would have ilked to read them.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project and Project Camelot. It's there, you just have to dig a bit and listen to what people have to say.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
The Disclosure Project and Project Camelot. It's there, you just have to dig a bit and listen to what people have to say.

YOu took that right from my mouth.TO the thread authour watch the disclosure project videoand thats all you need

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
From what I've heard this statement in untrue. There was at least one other report of a ufo from that night besides the Hills.

I meant to say that what they witnessed was the UFO and the abduction only appeared on the dreams and under hypnosis, I did not meant to say that they were the only witnesses of that UFO appearance.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMEE
i am sure there has been plenty of proof but the problem is the goverment takes it all and destroys it or locks it up in some archive wherehouse like say area51.

That is another thing I don't understand, because even if this is true about the US, what about all other 190+ countries in the world?

Do all countries use the same tactics of secrecy?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A lot of countries are pretty open when it comes to UFO's.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
here is a good place to start. in quite a few cases the person who saw the ufo wrte the letter directly. i havent real thru all 1600 pages so i dont know if any of them describe aliens in their encounters or not.

Thank you, I have those already, from the original source (the FBI FOIA site) but I haven't read them all.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by InSaneTK
There is evidence, but they military and goverment hides it from us at all cost.

Thats the problem with blind believers, making an absurd claim with no evidence
or proof to back it up.

Dr Greer has 450 witnesses ready to be heard...IMO, that's a hell of a lot of evidences.
But wait, i'm guessing you are one of the types that would like ETIs to land in your backyard.

Just because 450 people saw wierd stuff in the sky doesnt mean they are aliens.
do you work on secret projects for the govement? No one has any idea what they could be making.

ps: I would s**t my pants if they landed in my backyard along with everyone
else on this planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
A lot of countries are pretty open when it comes to UFO's.

Then why aren't those countries' evidences talked about?

Can you point me to some official (or almost official) sites?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I know I will be called all the names except my own, but what I want to know is this:

Are there any real, first person evidences of the presence of Extraterrestrial beings on Earth?

Can someone show me clear evidences of this presence?

By clear evidences I mean, for example, instead of a dubious web page by some guy who says he has a tape with some astronaut saying that he is seeing UFOs I want to know if any of you have a copy of the sound of that tape.

In the same way, can anyone show me any document realy made by a witness instead of copy of what anybody else said about that document?

I am open to the possibility of the presence of ETs on Earth, but I will not swallow anything I see just because I may believe it.

If I do not believe all that I see in everyday life, why should I believe in people that I do not even know who they are talking about something that I do not even know if its true or not?

It looks like you robbed all my quotes(not word for word) from a thread i posted
a couple of days ago!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join