It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your evidences of the presence of aliens on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And in the Betty and Barney Hill case, they were only witnesses to a UFO sighting, the abduction was related under hypnosis or in the dreams of Betty Hill.

Certainly, which makes the incident even more interesting. Betty drew a star map that clearly contained information that in 1961 when she saw it (nor in 64 when she drew it) would have been information that could have been otherwise known at the time. So......... either her map was just a gigantic conincidence, or she was actually shown this from someone else...
Same explanation can be used for the Sumerians, who knew of all of the planets in our solar system. care to explain how?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Purgatory]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet? just realeased three weeks ago![url=http://]The Disclosure Project - Two Hour Disclosure Testimony DVD 1 of 2 - Google video

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bgood
Has anyone seen this yet? just realeased three weeks ago![url=http://]The Disclosure Project - Two Hour Disclosure Testimony DVD 1 of 2 - Google video

I've seen it just a couple of weeks ago and it's DEFINITELY worth watching! In fact, I'm planning on watching it again sometime this evening.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
Certainly, which makes the incident even more interesting. Betty drew a star map that clearly contained information that in 1961 when she saw it (nor in 64 when she drew it) would have been information that could have been otherwise known at the time. So......... either her map was just a gigantic conincidence, or she was actually shown this from someone else...
Same explanation can be used for the Sumerians, who knew of all of the planets in our solar system. care to explain how?

As I said, I will not divert from my original goal in this thread, so I will ignore that.

To the mods:What is happening that some pages are showing these larger boxes with the text, is it because they have an "pre" tag?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ArMap, I have some friend's who say that out all of the countries in the world that they have visited, Portugal is their absolute favorite. They said that not only is it more beautiful than any other country they've visited, but its culture is soooo "Old European" there's no other place in Europe that matches it.
Just want to say that if I ever decide to visit your country, I will surely look you up to give you a ITC demostration as I really do think you would learn something from that experience.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My grandmother used to swear that she saw a UFO as a child in Germany during the early 1920's. Not proof to be sure but good enough for people who knew she was not crazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread just a little while earlier today, and have decided it needs to be posted here, also.

My husband's father was a pilot who flew in the German Airlift (at the end of WWII), in Korea and in Vietnam. He has been deceased for 29 years now. This man was a very "stand up" kind of man, who was honest, and was never one to exaggerate. He flew for his country and was a patriot. This is what he told my husband (to the best of my husband's recollection):

In the late fifties to early sixties, while flying an Air Force plane in the US, he was notified by the radar operator of a "bogey" coming up on his left wing-tip. As the bogey got closer, they watched out of the left side of the plane to see what was coming up on them. What they saw was a saucer-shaped object, metallic, with viewing ports (or windows) that were clear enough for him to see the occupants inside. He noticed that they weren't human occupants, and that the clothing they wore were "uniform-like" in appearance, but had nothing that could be described as insignia or rank on them. The outfits were not the silvery-metallic spacesuits usually described in science fiction movies. From his vantage-point, the creatures in the craft were 4-5 foot tall with a "lightish" skin tone, and no distinquishing marks (he didn't say exactly what color the skin was). The craft stayed even with the plane for several minutes before taking off at a high rate of speed and disappearing in a matter of seconds.

[edit on 8/8/06 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
I fixed the link for ya here.

The Disclosure Project Witness Testimony part 1 of 2
Thanks!my first try and... you know the rest!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Even Blue Book was unable to explain all sightings. Secondly, if the US has not interest at all on UFOs because they "don't represent a threat to the national security" why is there soo soo soo many ex/military participants claiming that it's obvious that the UFO issue is in fact a matter of national security? And what about those reports from military sources claiming seeing/capting on radar aerial vehicles even in the 50/60s making so incredible maneuvers, totally impossible for any human airplane?

So u have:

- US Gov. saying UFOs aren't a threat and don't diserve any aditional study.
- Military sources claiming something completly different.
- Same military reports clearly stating that such UFOs are making impossible air maneuvers for any human airplane.

To sumarize: military sources claiming UFOs as NOT ours because their incredible behavior, BUT the US Gov. saying "that's not important to us".

Damn! I smell a rat!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Isn't War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise proof enough that THEY ARE HERE????

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
TheComte -- perhaps an omen? The war? Perhaps even the halocaust? I've often thought that such sightings occurred for a reason and the people who see them are MEANT to see them. I still believe this. Your grandmother remembers seeing that UFO and it sounds like she too thought its appearance was important and no doubt she expressed her feelings about that at the time when it happened and .... well, always......

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Even Blue Book was unable to explain all sightings.

"Unexplained" doesn't automatically equal "alien."

Secondly, if the US has not interest at all on UFOs because they "don't represent a threat to the national security" why is there soo soo soo many ex/military participants claiming that it's obvious that the UFO issue is in fact a matter of national security?

How do you know they actually are a threat to national security? They've been around 50 years or so. If they wanted to threaten our national security, don't you think they would have done so by now? Without knowing what they are and what they're doing flying around in the skies, how can they say they represent a threat?

I don't see them as a threat. I see them as a curiosity.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Fibrcat -- wow! I've never heard of foo fighters during wars after WW2, but it sounds like there were. Amazing that your father-in-law even saw what those beings looked like -- what a story! Thanks for sharing!

Toc

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by InSaneTK
There is evidence, but they military and goverment hides it from us at all cost.

Thats the problem with blind believers, making an absurd claim with no evidence
or proof to back it up.

Dr Greer has 450 witnesses ready to be heard...IMO, that's a hell of a lot of evidences.
But wait, i'm guessing you are one of the types that would like ETIs to land in your backyard.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You'd think after thousands of years of being on Earth, ET's would use a different design for their aircraft...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Youd think after a thousand or so years of seafaring we would change the overall design of our boats.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Are you telling me modern boats look like the boats from the 17th century?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The general shape, yes.

In design, ofcourse.

After all, UFO sightings come in many shapes and sizes, if we're talking about saucer shaped, theres been plenty of different styles of shapes and designs of saucers seen.

And as a boat, for the most part, the general shape of a boat hasn't changed.

The designs are different, and its propulsion unit, but the overall shape and how it works is effectively the same 2,000 years ago as it is today.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everyone says "Omgz, it was like a saucer. It was silverish and saucerish." Hell, the guy that made the "saucer phenomenon" famous didn't even say it was a saucer. But amazingly enough, thats what people began to see after they read an incorrect report of the guy's sighting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join