It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do non 33 degree masonic members rant about what all the symbolism & secrets mean

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
what was retracted doesn't mean it no longer plays a role, you are a secret society after all, so what about the pentagon with the masonic building to the north of the pentagon in the streets of washington DC, look it up on google earth, it's plain as day.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidgear
what was retracted doesn't mean it no longer plays a role,

Sure it still plays role. Every week somebody new on this forum who hasn't done any real research pops up with that fake quote, thinks it was written by Albert Pike, and then uses it to try to claim that Freemasonry is satanic (in case you're interested, Pike's real religious beliefs were Episcopalian).

you are a secret society after all

Actually, we're a fraternity, and we don't have any more secrets than any other fraternity.

so what about the pentagon with the masonic building to the north of the pentagon in the streets of washington DC, look it up on google earth, it's plain as day.

The different buildings in D.C. were constructed by different people in different times for different reasons. The city is built on a square: any other city in the world built on a square would have the same effects on a map, no big deal IMO.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Let me ask you masons one question have you studied the information on the anti-mason sites you seem to know so well???

If you have, then what is your reasoning concerning the overwhelming evidence presented on those sites, Too be sure those sites have put together a pretty convincing picture of the deception involved with the organization, how do you not see the obvious??

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Given the prophet Isaiah's description of lucifer I dont think that his light is what anyone would want...but that's just me Mr. cautious

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
One of the "Sacred Words" in the17th Degree of the Scottish Rite is "Abaddon," the angel of the bottomless pit, mentioned in Revelation 9:11.

Remember two things about Masonry: 1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead;" 2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?" Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to. Finally, remember Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries," which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries. [p. 624, teachings of the 28th Degree]

Concrete evidence is then given by Pike of Freemason's worship of Satan/Lucifer on the very front of the cover of Morals and Dogma. Pike writes a Latin phrase just below the round seal of "God," this is a phrase proven to be Satanic.

Any "Satanic brother" looking at this phrase would know that the contents of this book are Satanic. They would also understand that the entire religion of Freemasonry is Satanic.

"DEUS MEUMQUE JUS" is this phrase. The literal meaning is "God and My Right"

Doc Marquis says this statement is a typical one within Satanism. There is one meaning within another with this statement. The first meaning is that the Freemason can depend upon their God to determine their Right and Justice. The second meaning is, since the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer, Masons are saying that they are "using occult methods," through Lucifer, to achieve their Rights and Justice. This phrase is very powerful and dangerous within Saanism says Marquis. A Satanist knows the content within Pike's book is Satanism just by reading, "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS." They don't even have to read the book, just the phrase to know.

I'm sorry, but it seems to easy for me to hear that this is removed & that is a fraud, ETC, you r a secret society all the way through & if the top brass don't want to actually come out & say something cause it would actually offend alot of members, then they won't, but if you find it out on you own path to so called following the light then hey presto.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
hey solid, I just posted the same information to Masoniclight on another thread the very same quote, he sure must get tired of hearing the same quotes, but I have yet to see a debunk for the information posted on these sites most of the information comes from their own writings .......

[edit on 8-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

By proclaiming all gods and all paths to be true, they have denied Jesus Christ. The Bible is clear:

ATS isn't a Christian forum. Personally, I couldn't care less about your religious beliefs. ATS is about denying ignorance, not spreading it.

solidgear, nowhere in Masonry is it proclaimed that "all gods and all paths..are true" To believe that demonstrates your complete lack of understanding about Freemasonry.

And Masonic Light hit the nail on the head. This forum isn't for discussing religion, it is about conspiracies. There are plenty of religious forums out there if you'd like to try and force your religious views upon others.

(edit to format quotes)

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Appak]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Pike's real religious beliefs were Episcopalian, Who told you this, a member of the brotherhood? how do you know what to interperet from what was said, & how do you know he was tellin the truth?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Appak who would you chose on the alter?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

appak, who does your ultimate aleigence lie with, the God of Abraham & Issac, or you brotherhood. If you were put on the alter to be sacrificed & asked which you chose which would you choose?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by solidgear]

Did you not read my post above where I said:

"...I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart and rely upon Him for all my guidance." and later I mentioned that had the 33rd Deg. been Satanic or evil or in ANY way conflicting with my Christian views I would have turned in my dues cards? (that means that I would have left Freemasonry)

BTW, just exactly WHO is going to put me on an altar (not "alter") to be sacrificed?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall, another 33rd Degree Mason, writes, "Man is a God in the making ..." [The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, p. 92] Masonic author, Joseph Fort Newton, clearly and boldly states, ".. to the profoundest insight of the human soul -- that God becomes man that man may become God." [The Religion of Freemasonry: An Interpretation, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, 1969, p. 37]

Albert Churchward, another Masonic author states that the triangle pointing upward us a symbol for Set, which is one of the Infernal Names for Satan. [Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man , George Allen and Company, Ltd., 1913, p. 189, 309, and 471]. Then, Masonic author, J.S.M. Ward states, "With the point upwards, the equilateral triangle stands for Shiva the Destroyer and signifies the flame which rises upwards from the funeral pyre toward Heaven. This symbol is familiar to us in several degrees, most notably the Thirtieth degree." [Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods, 1921, p. 10-11; also reported by Masonic authors William Meyer, The Order of the Eastern Star, p. 20; Alain Danielou, The Gods of India , p. 385.

Lynn Perkins (a Masonic Author), states that "Shamballa has a bearing on the ancient origins of Freemasonry and upon its future in the coming Aquarian Age ..." [Masonry In The New Age, p. 56] Then, on pages 55-56, Perkins says that today's Mason has no idea that Freemasonry comes from such an ancient, esoteric source. Most Masons today understand that the roots of their organization are in Satanism. When Perkins said that Freemasonry had its origins in Shamballa, he just identified Masonry as Satanic. Alice Bailey, with her Demon Master -- Master D.K. -- writing through her, stated that "Shamballa is the mythological place where the 'Lord of the World', Sanat Kumara, or Shiva , is supposed to live." [Discipleship in the New Age Lucis/Lucifer Publishing, 1955, 135-36].

Do you not read your own members writtings?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Pike's real religious beliefs were Episcopalian, Who told you this, a member of the brotherhood? how do you know what to interperet from what was said, & how do you know he was tellin the truth?

Since in the spirit of fanaticism, believe anything bad and nothing good that you read about the Masons I doubt if your posting here will benefit anyone at all. But in the spirit of my good nature (and amusement at your posts) here are some non-Masonic sites with some very interesting info on Pike the man.

users.aristotle.net...

everything2.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry I didn't have time to do more research for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Mason, K.T., in his book, Initiates of the Flame boldly admits Freemasonry is from Hell; "Those who follow the path of faith (or the heart) use water and are known as the Sons of Seth, while those who follow the path of the mind and action are the Sons of Cain, who was the son of SAMAEL , the Spirit of Fire. Today, we find the latter among the alchemists, the Hermetic philosophers, the Rosicrucians and the Freemasons." [p. 20]

Appak, this is what is meant by all supposed gods lead to the same end in masonry,

Masonry teaches that there is one God and men of all religions worship that one God using a variety of different names. The Masonic belief in monotheism is explained in the 1993 Edition of the Indiana Monitor and Freemason's Guide:

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God is required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
APPAK it's not the man I care about, it's people's mind & hearts & souls. How can you call Jesus your ultimate in life & yet be apart of something which does not promote Christ & his redeeming work, we are told not to put our faith in men, rather the Lord himself for all things.

You telling me you have found no evidence of opossing force to the Gospel in the brotherhood?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Appak, this is what is meant by all supposed gods lead to the same end in masonry,

I wouldn't know solidgear. What is a "supposed god?" There is only ONE God.

Masonry teaches that there is one God and men of all religions worship that one God using a variety of different names. The Masonic belief in monotheism is explained in the 1993 Edition of the Indiana Monitor and Freemason's Guide:

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God is required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

Exactly. As I said before. There is only ONE God. What you call Him or how you perceive him is up to you. Masonry is not a religion so it does not force religious dogma down anyones throat (like so many religions try to do). Masonry allows it's members to think for themselves (that's part of "Enlightenment") Masonry does not proclaim to "save one's soul" or guarantee a "life in the world to come" That is left to the personal faith of the individual member and Masonry does not, and should not cross that line. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, by Manly Palmer Hall, explains Masonic teaching further:

The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge that as a Mason his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all spiritual truth.

(p. 65)

Now how does this Glorify the Trinity God you claim as your Saviour Appak, Scripture is clear there is only one God & one way of Salvation, through the redemptive work on the cross, His Resurection & rulling at the right hand of the Father?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by solidgear]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

APPAK it's not the man I care about, it's people's mind & hearts & souls. How can you call Jesus your ultimate in life & yet be apart of something which does not promote Christ & his redeeming work, we are told not to put our faith in men, rather the Lord himself for all things.

Let's see here. Masonry gives MILLIONS of dollars to charity. It helps widows. It helps orphans. It helps crippled and burned children. The members help and support each other. They are involved in the community and in churches across the land. Is THAT not a manner of promoting Christ and his redeeming work? Personally I don't think Jesus has a problem with the good deeds that Masons are famous for doing for their fellow creatures.

You telling me you have found no evidence of opossing force to the Gospel in the brotherhood?
That is exactly what I'm telling you. I've found NONE WHATSOEVER and I've been an EXTREMELY active member for 25 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, the secrets of freemasonary are getting out, they maybe some of the biggest contenders of hidden world power BUT people are waking up.
They won't be able to keep the lies up for much longer. THEY never completed their great work, NO CAP was placed on the great pyramid! WOO HOO!
The light bearer is Lucifer, and they all seek the light.
Feemasonry membership is declining rapidly, they are selling & more importantly boarding up & even condemning their lodges & property.
The bankers now have the power and because of inflation such as cost of living, everybody must work twice as long just to eat. NOBODY has time to go to a lodge meeting anymore. Once cash is gone and electric credit takes over the masons will be discarded as well, their master will not give them any special prviledges, they will be killed as well as us goyim.
Anyone can buy a morals & dogma on EBAY, anyone can get the encyclopedia of freemasonary of of EBAY, people have camera's everywhere, maids, janitors, they can't keep up the facade forever. Any mason who argues is in DENIAL.
The masons ARE going down in a burning ring of fire!

[edit on 8-8-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Im sorry but I thought ATS Secret Societies Forym was a place to discuss conspiracies involving Secret Societies not somewhere for YET another ill informed religious fanatic to ram his beliefs down our throats in a misguided attempt to "save the souls" of all the freemasons here.

Mods please close this thread. It is not conspiracy related at all and is merely another thread where a non freemason tries to tell freemasons that he knows more about their society than they do.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, by Manly Palmer Hall, explains Masonic teaching further:

The true Mason is not creed-bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge that as a Mason his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque or cathedral, realizing with his truer understanding the oneness of all spiritual truth.

(p. 65)

Now how does this Glorify the Trinity God you claim as your Saviour Appak?

Masonic Light has pointed out that much of Halls works were written MANY years BEFORE he became a Freemason.

Even so, Hall was just a writer. Not an authority. He wrote his interpretations and his beliefs did not reflect the beliefs necessarily of any Masonic Grand Lodge or Supreme Council. Any Mason can write what he feels about Masonry.

I personally do not care for the writings of Hall at all, so what he thought doesn't have any effect upon me whatsoever.

We're a fraternity. That's it. But for some reason people refuse to believe it can be that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join