It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$4 n half Trillion maybe coming to the USA Treasury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
according to this story, that has been going on for a while now...

www.arcticbeacon.com...

What do you think/hope ?

Lolove n luck etc... ave maria !

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have heard something of this before. I personally don't think anything will come of it, even if it were true...People on here may know more than I do though...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Was to have helped set this up as he wanted to drive the bush family crazy as he hated them... Apparently the attempt at his life may have been set up by the Bush family and Henklley as Bush Sr. met with Henkely only two days before the attempt happened. Apparently this whole thing will expose the Bush family and their ties....

I have read all of this on different web sites, etc...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is a good thing... Because if that much $$$ was added to the US Treasury it would do nothing except devalue the US Dollar in International Trade. So they Re"Patriot"ed the money to use for their War...c'mon they didn't come up with this plan all by themselves. Thats all I am saying. The missing money doesn't matter because its still money. Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. I wasn't here, you didn't see me, Nobody knows nothing, Nothing to see here. ok.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm going to put a U.S. Treasury sign on my house and let you know what happens!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For those that know more about this, whats the possibility of this being true?

This would be great if true because it would decrease our deficit and strengthen our economy if I have got my economic correct.

top topics

join