It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some advise ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Where would you move if you had to go to another country?
I'm 19 years old and I have to do it on my own.
I would appriciate some advice. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Need some more information. What country do you live in now? How much moola do you have for your move? Without getting too personal, why do you have to move?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Need some more information. What country do you live in now? How much moola do you have for your move? Without getting too personal, why do you have to move?

- I live in Belgium.
- What's moola?
- I have to move becauze problems with my family, things that I can't explain right now. But this is really the best solution and the only one that really helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry, moola is slang for money in the US. How about getting your own apartment. I, as most teenagers was having problems with my parents when I lived at home at that age. I moved out at 22 and it helped alot. When you are at odds with your family and live under the same roof, it seems to get worse and worse. If you can move into your own place you might see your family in a different light and, Your family may end up seeing you in a different light also.

Other than that, maybe try some counseling if it is available to you. It can't hurt to bring it up and what do you have to lose really?

Either way, I wish you peace and strength on your journey.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks but I've thought about that of course but the problem is much more complicated than that. I can't do that, not in Belgium.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pARADISE
Thanks but I've thought about that of course but the problem is much more complicated than that. I can't do that, not in Belgium.

I am moving, too, right now, to an apartment. I will go to back to Russia in 8 months and join the Russian army. Belgium is not that far. If you need anything, I'll do anything I can to help.

Anyway, I think for now, the best thing to do for you is to get an apartment. Get one as far away from the trouble spot as possible. Avoid going anywhere except of course to work and keep a low profile. Going to another country is difficult-especially if you don't know anyone there.

Your situation seems serious, if it is, you should talk to someone you trust about it and get advice. Good luck

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Originally posted by pARADISE

I am moving, too, right now, to an apartment. I will go to back to Russia in 8 months and join the Russian army. Belgium is not that far. If you need anything, I'll do anything I can to help.

Anyway, I think for now, the best thing to do for you is to get an apartment. Get one as far away from the trouble spot as possible. Avoid going anywhere except of course to work and keep a low profile. Going to another country is difficult-especially if you don't know anyone there.

Your situation seems serious, if it is, you should talk to someone you trust about it and get advice. Good luck

Hey thanks for your advice, you're really nice but I've thougth about this for months now and leaving the country is really the best solution..

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No contest, go to Australia, dude! The best damn country in the world. When it rains, it rains beer, and every inch of Australia is beach. Just watch out for crocodiles, poisonous snakes, and poisonous crocodiles. (Not so sure about that last one, but ya never know...)

top topics

join