It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Bible codes and Bible prophecies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Always check the group who is presenting the code, during the US president elections, many christian groups used "codes" to show that Kerry was the anti-christ and he wanted to destroy Israel
others said Bush was The Messiah
There are a lot of bible codes sites out there that are run by your typical fundamentalism thinking who twists the bible and prophecies to suit their agenda.

Also, some sites twist the Book of The Revelation of St. John the Divine (especially evangelist final days sites). Some sites state that the bible predicts Russia and China being the enemies of God and America will come in and save the day. Bible codes and the Bible itself, are now being used as a political weapon (just like political Islam) and are being twisted to influence or support a political agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I know this is completely off topic but I was just wondering what the world might be like if Al Gore won in 2000. Would Iraq be the same? Afghanistan? I wonder how much Bush's government have really changed the outcome of events.

Crazy world.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
IMO, the bible code is bunk. always has been always will be.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by karby

Thats your opinion.
and its not my view

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by karby

Thats your opinion.
and its not my view

yes. which is why i stated IMO

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Always check the group who is presenting the code, during the US president elections, many christian groups used "codes" to show that Kerry was the anti-christ and he wanted to destroy Israel
others said Bush was The Messiah
There are a lot of bible codes sites out there that are run by your typical fundamentalism thinking who twists the bible and prophecies to suit their agenda.

Also, some sites twist the Book of The Revelation of St. John the Divine (especially evangelist final days sites). Some sites state that the bible predicts Russia and China being the enemies of God and America will come in and save the day. Bible codes and the Bible itself, are now being used as a political weapon (just like political Islam) and are being twisted to influence or support a political agenda.

You are quite correct there are alot of sites twisting unreal random code as propoganda and you give a fair warning to bible code researchers.

My advice is to stick to the digest website just google bible code digest and it'll be there. Can you recomend any other credible site for bible codes?

And just so people know codes about the future are in the bible codes they're just hard to untaggle from accidental code so is best not to take any bible code prophecies as a given as the likely hood is it is just accidental code.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hi

Interesting findings of the so called Bible codes!

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

join