It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway: Israel is a Terrorist State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by nogirt
Yes, Israel is a terrorist state, and people who defend themselves from home intruders are criminals.

Hard to tell here wether you are being sarcastic or not but in case you are, please look up some figures on how many Palestinian homes have been not only intruded upon but taken down to the ground and then have a look at how many israeli homes have been taken down by Palestinians. Your statement is absolutely correct though without sarcasm because according to Israel it is a criminal offense to protect your home BUT there is a catch, ONLY WHEN YOU ARE PALESTINIAN, Jews in Israel may protect their homes with any type of weaponry, however IDF and IAF rarely will raze or raid a Jewish home. So check figures on Palestinian police raids upon Israeli homes. Guaranteed you will find figures of 0 for both cases.

I have no idea what this jibberish is, but there are terrorist bombing Israel who are hidding themselves in Palestine. What exactly are the Palestinians doing about it? The Palestinians live in one heck of a slum because they refuse to root out the terrorist whom are hiding amungst them. Why would it make any sense for the Palestinians to go into Israel looking for the terrorist? They have blown themselves up by then. They need to look at their next door neighbors and question whether they are doing the right thing. Whether or not allowing these animals to shield themselves amongst women and children is an appropriate action.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The Palestinians live in one heck of a slum because they refuse to root out the terrorist whom are hiding amungst them

Oh Ok I see. They live in a slum because THEY refuse to root out terrorists.

Sounds like you are classifying the entire race of Palestinians as guilty parties. Hey but thats par for the course. Thanks for your enlightening explanation.

Sorry for the interruption.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
George said what so many people want to say.

Respect!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Absolute Legend!

At last you see someone with a bit of balls telling it how it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I have no idea what this jibberish is, but there are terrorist bombing Israel who are hidding themselves in Palestine. What exactly are the Palestinians doing about it? The Palestinians live in one heck of a slum because they refuse to root out the terrorist whom are hiding amungst them.

By the same logic, Hitler was justified in invading France because the French people didn't root out the "terrorists" and resistance fighters in their midst??

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I see my comment has been ignored, and everyone seems to overlook this basic fact:

every nation of earth is a tool of terror, opression, coercion, propoganda, abuse of power. That includes the most powerful nations US, UK etc to poor third world countries like Sudan.

WHY SINGLE OUT ISRAEL?????

Its bias, hate, racism and ignorance.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
WHY SINGLE OUT ISRAEL?????

Because in the current conflict between Lebanon - I mean Hizb'Allah - and Israel, the last one is proclaimed to be Defending Itself against the terrible terrorists, when actually they are not better then the Devils they are fighting against in no other way, then that they have superior military technology.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere

I have no idea what this jibberish is, but there are terrorist bombing Israel who are hidding themselves in Palestine. What exactly are the Palestinians doing about it? The Palestinians live in one heck of a slum because they refuse to root out the terrorist whom are hiding amungst them.

By the same logic, Hitler was justified in invading France because the French people didn't root out the "terrorists" and resistance fighters in their midst??

You continue to justify the actions of Hitler and will I justify a nation bombed by terrorists. The world is not as clean as your mother told you when she tucked you into bed at night.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by nogirt]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You continue to justify the actions of Hitler and will I justify a nation bombed by terrorists. The world is not as clean as your mother told you when she tucked you into bed at night.

You what ????!?!? It's speaks volumes that you have to twist my words to make an argument. YOU'RE the one trying to justify the murder of hundreds of innocent civilians. not me.

And the pathetic mockery... a word of advice. Grow up.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The root problem are those lebanese civilians held by israel, this started it in the first place, if israel would of relised them we would not see things like this that are hapening at the curent time, no prisoners no motive, no motive no hesbolah armed forces, no hesbolah armed forces no problems.

I dont get it, it's very simple, even a blind man can see this, they simply captured the soldiers for a swap, due to lebanese held by israel iligaly, this is what started it, why all the contradictions when things are so simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamran
Israel gave Gaza? Why? Because it was becoming uncontrollable for them! Because Arafat screwed it up for the Palestinians with the backdoor agreements during the Madrid summit, which lead to the Oslo agreement.

Israel couldn't control Gaza? You're joking; Right?
A country that has the power to give something certainly has the power to control it. You need to go study your history then come back (or don't--I could care less).

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Because in the current conflict between Lebanon - I mean Hizb'Allah - and Israel, the last one is proclaimed to be Defending Itself against the terrible terrorists, when actually they are not better then the Devils they are fighting against in no other way, then that they have superior military technology.

I challenge you to find ONE example where Israel launched an attack that was not in response to an attack on them. For thirty years, any conflicts between Israel and lebanon have been as a direct response to attacks coming from the Lebanese side of the border.

Souljah; I suppose if we were neighbors and I made attacks on your house and kidnapped your family members you'd just sit back and do nothing--right? Israel has every right to defend herself. Even various Arab nations criticized Hezbollah for their actions. Why doesn't Galloway even mention this fact? There is something very wrong with him.

The only thing that has come into question is whether the magnitude of Israel's response is appropriate. I say given the fact that Hezbollah has proclaimed their desire for the destruction of Israel, the response is only inappropriate because it's not enough. Israel shouldn't stop pounding Lebanon until Hezbollah is completely elliminated.

You proclaim yourself a "Freedom Lover" but you seem to place limits on who can enjoy freedom for themselves. It seems you don't believe Jews have a right to freedom from attacks from Muslims.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You what ????!?!? It's speaks volumes that you have to twist my words to make an argument. YOU'RE the one trying to justify the murder of hundreds of innocent civilians. not me.

And the pathetic mockery... a word of advice. Grow up.

Why not deny the Holocaust while you are at it?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Why not deny the Holocaust while you are at it?

LOL... go on.. keep digging...hey.why not call me a baby rapist while you're at it? You lost the argument WAY back, and you know it.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
I challenge you to find ONE example where Israel launched an attack that was not in response to an attack on them. [edit on 9-8-2006 by Freedom_for_sum]

The Beit Lahiya beach massacre, Israel bombing West Beirut 1982....

You want more? Find one Hizbollah attack that wasn't due to Israeli occupation. This is a tired tired argument that gets us nowhere. Each side has their greivance, yet one side is armed to the teeth and is killing thirty times more people than the other side and we are meant to believe that THEY are the ones hard done by?? Nonsense.

George Galloway is a bit of a tit but he is spot on in his analysis of the revolting bias/spin of the Murdoch empire. He'd get my vote over Bliar every time.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I challenge you to find ONE example where Israel launched an attack that was not in response to an attack on them. For thirty years, any conflicts between Israel and lebanon have been as a direct response to attacks coming from the Lebanese side of the border.

How about Israel's attack on Egypt at the behest of PM Eden of Great Britain and his French ally?

All parties agreed that Israel should invade and that Britain and France would subsequently intervene, instruct the Israeli and Egyptian armies to withdraw their forces to a distance of ten miles (16 km) from either side of the canal, and then place an Anglo-French intervention force in the Canal Zone around Port Said. It was to be called "Operation Musketeer".

[...]

On October 29, 1956, Israel invaded the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula and made rapid progress towards the Canal Zone. As per the agreement.

Suez Crisis
Egypt did not attack Israel, Israel attacked Egypt in a conspiracy with France and Britain.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Souljah; I suppose if we were neighbors and I made attacks on your house and kidnapped your family members you'd just sit back and do nothing--right?

Well I suppose you have not seen many documentary and read many books regarding Israel? To me it looks like you described the situation of the Palestinian people - since they are the VICTIM here, not the Aggressors, as you and many others would Love them to look like. Same goes with Lebanon and Hizb'Allah. Want to know how many Lebanese people were kidnapped? How many tortured?

As I have said NUMEROUS times before - Isreal can NOT play the role of the Poor Victim, which is Defending itself and the Occpying-Aggressor army at the same time.

It goes against plain and simple Logic.

That is like saying, that Z'Gehmanz were defending themselves against Poland, Denmark, Netherlands, France......

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
How about Israel's attack on Egypt at the behest of PM Eden of Great Britain and his French ally?

All parties agreed that Israel should invade and that Britain and France would subsequently intervene, instruct the Israeli and Egyptian armies to withdraw their forces to a distance of ten miles (16 km) from either side of the canal, and then place an Anglo-French intervention force in the Canal Zone around Port Said. It was to be called "Operation Musketeer".

[...]

On October 29, 1956, Israel invaded the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula and made rapid progress towards the Canal Zone. As per the agreement.

Suez Crisis
Egypt did not attack Israel, Israel attacked Egypt in a conspiracy with France and Britain.

From YOUR source:

In 1952, officers in the Egyptian army overthrew the monarchy of King Farouk who had been a close ally of the British. Abandoning policies co-operative with European powers, the new government asserted an independent and Arab nationalist identity. This led to conflict with the European powers over the Suez Canal. Especially once Israel's port of Eilat was completed in the mid 50s, conflict also heated up over the only gateway to it, the Straits of Tiran.

Meanwhile, the so-called Gaza Strip - a part of the former British mandate, now occupied by Egypt - became a haven for masses of Palestinian refugees and a hotbed for guerilla activity against the fledgling Jewish state. In response, from 1953–1956 the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched a number of strikes.

This is what Islamic nations are good at: They support guerrilla warfare through the use of insurgents/terrorists and claim they haven't attacked anyone. Guerilla activities are attacks and will ellicit a response; as Hebollah is finding out.

It is disingenuous of you (and weak) to proclaim Israel made an unprovoked attack against Egypt.

NEXT!!!!

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is what Islamic nations are good at: They support guerrilla warfare through the use of insurgents/terrorists and claim they haven't attacked anyone. Guerilla activity are attacks and will ellicit a response; as Hebollah is finding out.

NEXT!!!!

Ok, next. A country doesn't necessarily have to be Islamic orientated to support terrorists. Do you remember how the US militarily supported Bin Laden and his friends in their war against the devilish Soviet army?

Anyway, the Israeli army is complete joke, such an advanced weaponry, but barely able to kill some amateurish Hezbollah ''cowards''. They are fighting 3-4 weeks now and still aren't any further then where they initially started, the three villages 3 miles into Lebanese territory

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK. What about compromise.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization terrorising Israel.
Israel is a terrorist State terrorising whole region.

So. Terrorists wacking terrorists. That's not so bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join